Thread: Expectations from Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Smile Expectations from Arcane Legends

Every player has some expectations from a game, In case of a MMO it becomes a collection of expectations of different players coming from different backgrounds, I understand that devs cannot make everyone happy but I am sure there are many thoughts in that collection that align to each other. I would like to discover those..

But to keep things interesting there are 3 rules to this thread:
    1) You can only post once with only one expectation of your choice.
    2) Be respectful and civilized.
    3) You cannot quote others.

*Rules are kept to see how many people read the OP properly before commenting. If you break the rule you will be reported

I ll start with my expectation:
    I would like to see new pet designs which have new passives and AA that complement the current game-play. Perhaps a new class of pets, for example: Elemental class or a Spirit class or may be Spectral recolors (if you don't have labour to spare).
    For me the Passive and AA of a pet adds new dynamics to the game so to me those matter more than the looks. Even if its a recolor/"heroic"/"arcanite" my expectation from devs is that they should at-least change the basic attributes. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Just expect 2 things:
    1. No more gold-loot maps system and bosses. At this point, elit shouthern gates must be nerfed.
    2. More story-side quest like planar pendant or nekro thing. Why? Best stat for loooooongterm playstyle, really usefull, at least like arc ring. But not a 2nd class gear and another "aps" as we know on underhul expansion brought ( dreamscape mythic weapon) which not good enough than the arc one (66), even they are "same".

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fsuryo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

For the Devs to Rework/Fix VB War Skill(I'm literally gaining 145 Damage from the Str increase only at this point) so I can go full DPS War. K...Thx...Bye!
    Last edited by Fearrr; 10-01-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

I would only want to see new events and not the same ones from previous years before... like etc change the goblin event into something else like maybe some kind of beast kinda event instead with new vanities and new pets that comes along with new lb/tier rewards. I’m not saying that these kind of events are boring, it’s just that it’s time to change it up a notch and try out different and newer events that excites 90% of us.

- Living in a delusional state -

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I expect all classes to be balanced, or at least close to balanced. Simple weekly or monthly adjustments to each class in order to provide optimal balance.

For example: buff mages damage 20%. Now there are 3 possible outcomes that would happen from this:
    1: mages would be the new op class, and then for the next balance change they would get nerfed (10% damage decrease for example).
    2: mages would be balanced with the other classes, so no change would be needed for the next time.
    3: mages would still be the weakest class, which would then result in next balance changes for mages to again be buffed or the other classes nerfed.
    (I used mages for this example but this could be applied to whichever class is weakest at the time)
    Repeat every couple weeks or once every month so that all class are as balanced as possible.

Many other games do something similar to this, where they nerf or buff certain elements of the game to balance it out. Sts hasn’t really done much of that ever, and the result is usually one class dominating over the others or one class being significantly worse than the others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I expect in the unexpectedDD

In all seriousness, I expect STS to use our ideas that can help improve the gameplay for both P2W and F2W players.

Examples;

1.)Use our Expansion ideas (Deep Sea Theme, Space Invaders Theme, Parallel Universe Theme, Sinister Gods vs Arlorian Heroes Theme).

2.)Making All leaderboard Items TRADABLE, so that those “who don’t want them”/“Quitting the game” can resell to keep the items alive.

3.)Being able to convert SEASON 1-2 ARMORS(heraldic,Flurry,forerunner,etc..)into VANTIES, it’s been about 7 years now, I’m pretty sure they have an idea on how to do this since they have already converted MYTHIC/ARCANE weapons/Armors into vanities using a “Recipe”

(Arcane Maul(16,31)/ Hooks(16,26)/ Staff(16,36) (Level 36 Mythic Armor Set)ETC...
    :3...so no excuses...

“will take too long”-Vroom.

It’s only about 4-10collectible armors. Shouldn’t be too much of a hassle... since y’all made all these items to vanities.

4.) Adding new Dungeons to new maps with above average loot, (Heroic eggs, Mythic/Arcane/spirit/Set/Legendary type gear 8% drop rate)

5.) Upgrade old APS/Add new ones.
    (50k-100k-500k-1M PVE KILLS)
    (25k-50k-100k PVP KILLS)
    (Collected 300 pets)
    (100m vanity from sirspendsalot)
    (Kill X boss XX times get Head as reward)
    (Loot X item XX times get X bonus)
    (X gold Farmed XX gold reward)

I know, I know, it’s a lot... but they all fall in the same category for my expectations of both F2W and P2W players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Arcane was at its best during lvl41 cap. I enjoyed pvp the most with no awake..all class pretty balance..no ridiculous proc from weapon n armor.
    If only sts can reboot everything to that state.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Arcane was at its best during lvl41 cap. I enjoyed pvp the most with no awake..all class pretty balance..no ridiculous proc from weapon n armor.
    If only sts can reboot everything to that state.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    I know right,, awakens ruined the whole game especially for PvP and the prices for everything... reminds me of how good times were during lvl 7/8 PvP active zones during 2014’s.

- Living in a delusional state -

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

My 1 expectation is for more story line quests. Implement more Beastmaster quests for each expansion to loot a pet(s). Pehaps add an armory with quest for gears. I remember the “Building of Garretta” community effort. Be more RPG....
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Player4L

Vanity to grant stats

Player4L

Flying mounts

Player4L

New class dwarf

Player4L

Enable pve kills in tombs no one cares anyway everyone has different goals in life
    Last edited by Player4L; 10-02-2019 at 03:36 PM.

Player4L

A new title "Noob"

Player4L

More skill slots ultimate is useless in pvp but is good in pve more skill slots please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I expect Cheaper ebon daggers 😅