Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
Devs couldn't solve problems like reflects whole expansion (same as tainted at 66), nobody testing things before release, best AA (glow) was broken for 2 years or more, one of the best pet (zhulong) had broken aura at start, fixed only after 3 months, and now aura removed for no reasons lmao. Need more examples? many things still broken and nobody cares...
do you really think that AL can take those global changes? each new thing (even small) in AL causing more and more bugs.

I'll prefer if sts make another content where all classes needed, instead of changing all classes to dmg type
There can be many things broken in the game but I feel in any game: character (in mmo its class/race/skills etc) and environment (glitches/bugs) issues always take precedence over any other issue. The character issues are more inclined towards balancing, where as environment issues are inclined towards programming and designing.

Most of the surveys conducted by Reddit, Ubisoft and Blizzard shows that "random and inconsistent balancing" is among the top 3 issues why players leave a game, lack of gold/bad economy was #6. So issues related to these two components can break a game.

Now I am sure the devs are more informed about these things, and I see the environment (programming) side of STS is very prompt at fixing things. Why don't they have the same promptness on the balancing side? Is the issue with talent or labour? Is there anything the players do to help?

I feel we need more transparency and information from devs on this.