Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
So after VB Rework I been doing some testing random runs Mogera Lair and The Valley Frontier map. Skill Layout Chest Splitter, Windmill, Axe Throw, VB. Because of only a 4 Skill Layout, imo in order to go full DPS with Full Aggro, I needed to drop the heal from my original Pve Build. Was kinda worried about doing this especially with randoms and how geared the rest might be in map, last thing I'm trying to do is get people killed. Luckily there was Mages, Wars, and Geared Rouges in a bunch of these scenarios which made it fine. I also use Heroic Sam and Glow AA which helps healing wise.

Results: Normally I’m 2018 Str, 24.6K HP, 3.9 K Damage and 51% Crit , Ebon Aegis ,with my Damage Set which is full Arc Set Lvl 71( Except My Lvl 60 AA) each item with Enhanced Str % Awakes. With VB 2094 Str, 25.4K HP, damage hits 5K and Crit 76%. I definitely noticed the increase in damage output. But I still feel like there is something missing. VB Rework is a step in the right direction with establishing a true DPS War Class. Like I said in a previous post getting rid of the Quickness Passive which is useless now, and adding something like Double Attack(Goblin Blighted Glaive Proc). Or another idea… Rage(Ya I got a name for it lol) Passive Ability, Attacks increase skill haste by x amount of %, stacks up to 5 times, 3 Secs of no attacking resets stacks. Order and Chaos had something similar to this with Duel Wield DPS War, but each weapon you can hold in Right or Left Hand(Sword, Axe, Mace, and Hammer) had a special Skill Proc to go with it in Talent Tree.

Now I say all of this with a Pve Mindset only. I don’t Pvp anymore I’m retired. So people understand how I’m approaching this and thinking.
those mobs apply some DoTs on you, with ebon aegis u suppossed to reflect it... but u just remove all DoTs by glow... and say that u missing something