Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    So after VB Rework I been doing some testing random runs Mogera Lair and The Valley Frontier map. Skill Layout Chest Splitter, Windmill, Axe Throw, VB. Because of only a 4 Skill Layout, imo in order to go full DPS with Full Aggro, I needed to drop the heal from my original Pve Build. Was kinda worried about doing this especially with randoms and how geared the rest might be in map, last thing I'm trying to do is get people killed. Luckily there was Mages, Wars, and Geared Rouges in a bunch of these scenarios which made it fine. I also use Heroic Sam and Glow AA which helps healing wise.

Results: Normally I’m 2018 Str, 24.6K HP, 3.9 K Damage and 51% Crit , Ebon Aegis ,with my Damage Set which is full Arc Set Lvl 71( Except My Lvl 60 AA) each item with Enhanced Str % Awakes. With VB 2094 Str, 25.4K HP, damage hits 5K and Crit 76%. I definitely noticed the increase in damage output. But I still feel like there is something missing. VB Rework is a step in the right direction with establishing a true DPS War Class. Like I said in a previous post getting rid of the Quickness Passive which is useless now, and adding something like Double Attack(Goblin Blighted Glaive Proc). Or another idea… Rage(Ya I got a name for it lol) Passive Ability, Attacks increase skill haste by x amount of %, stacks up to 5 times, 3 Secs of no attacking resets stacks. Order and Chaos had something similar to this with Duel Wield DPS War, but each weapon you can hold in Right or Left Hand(Sword, Axe, Mace, and Hammer) had a special Skill Proc to go with it in Talent Tree.

Now I say all of this with a Pve Mindset only. I don’t Pvp anymore I’m retired. So people understand how I’m approaching this and thinking.
    those mobs apply some DoTs on you, with ebon aegis u suppossed to reflect it... but u just remove all DoTs by glow... and say that u missing something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    those mobs apply some DoTs on you, with ebon aegis u suppossed to reflect it... but u just remove all DoTs by glow... and say that u missing something
    You know you really crack me up. Ya Skype ...Sherlock Holmes you solved the Case! The only person whos missing something is you. I was only using Glow AA when another PT Memeber HP got dangerously low... Obviously! But no ...like you trying to make it sound like I'm spamming That AA every mob Pull lmao...With 24.6K HP. Since this post I have ran other maps with this same setup but not going to waste my breath. Other Wars have spoke up and said the same thing after VB Buff...that there is still more to be done. Not just me. You play Rouge Main Class right? So what you so concerned about my post and feedback for huh? Or let me guess your follow up comment is going to be if War Class had a Brain Bla Bla Bla....
    Last edited by Fearrr; 10-14-2019 at 07:43 AM.