Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not x6 vial drop its x6-5=1% chance drop

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Well i just post my opinion obout x6 not % the other open the % issue and teach how to do math and not run the event hahaha, some of player more wiser than dev such a suction minded,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to angeloiloveyou For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Compare it to an offer on the lottery where for each 1 ticket, you get 5 free tickets.

Then you have 6 lottery tickets.

If you don't win it doesnt mean the 6x chance to win wasn't there. Just means you were still unlucky.

Same with vials - the 6x is there but you still have to be lucky to loot it.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalmony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

ciao drops in arena are basically 0%, prove me wrong..
    6 x 0 = 0 still...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Yes I agree with you. The drop rate is extremely low. We farmed for like 2/3 hours straight and none in my party looted any vial. And out of boredom, we had to stop farming.. It's definitely not 6x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by codered View Post
    I drop 1 after 3 hours run, and saw 2 more ppl looted vial as well.
    The drop chance is really much better than normal.

Keep running, you never know
    Trust me the drop rate is really bad. Maybe you got very lucky and I am happy for you but normally the drop rate is too bad. I know a lot of my friends and guildies who ran for like 5 hrs but didnt loot a single vial

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Thats what i call nice comment not wiser than dev comment, last year the vial drop 6x is not hard as drop this year, but same 6x the other is nab to say 00.1% thats what i said where did you get that? what if for example .005% drop its hard like this year then .005%x6=.030%, then the drop of last year is that .030%, there no such thing is .001% and the person that give me an example of nab .001% is a rumor, wiser than dev and still nab.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingumar View Post
    Are u delusional? Have u ever learned anything in life? Most common way of explaining and teaching things is through examples.

He is saying IF the odds previously were 0.001% then now it's 0.006%.

If u multiply 1 by 6 then it will give you 6, not a big difference. But if you multiply 1m by 6 the you get 6m which is a big difference.

Similarly, if a very low drop rate is multiplied by 6 then the drop rate is still very low but is still 6 times better.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Compare is the key lol, last year the vial drop 6x is not hard as drop this year, but same 6x the other is nab to say 00.1% thats what i said where did you get that? what if for example .005% drop its hard like this year then .005%x6=.030%, then the drop of last year is that .030%, there no such thing is .001% and the person that give me an example of nab .001% is a rumor, wiser than dev and still nab.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeloiloveyou View Post
    Compare is the key lol, last year the vial drop 6x is not hard as drop this year, but same 6x the other is nab to say 00.1% thats what i said where did you get that? what if for example .005% drop its hard like this year then .005%x6=.030%, then the drop of last year is that .030%, there no such thing is .001% and the person that give me an example of nab .001% is a rumor, wiser than dev and still nab.
    Ok let’s say your numbers are correct and it is in fact a .03% chance to loot a vial. Turn it into a fraction and you get 1/3000. This would mean on average you would have to kill 3000 mobs in elite tindrin in order to loot one vial. That’s a lot of time to be running that map. Keep farming, I’ve heard people who have been playing hard have looted multiple already. The chances are indeed x6.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Korabiv For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    Ok let’s say your numbers are correct and it is in fact a .03% chance to loot a vial. Turn it into a fraction and you get 1/3000. This would mean on average you would have to kill 3000 mobs in elite tindrin in order to loot one vial. That’s a lot of time to be running that map. Keep farming, I’ve heard people who have been playing hard have looted multiple already. The chances are indeed x6.
    Thats the kind of answer that we need, some player has looted but if you compares last year 6x not the same, by the way the % issue is not my idea i realy want to know x6 is real if you compare to last year x6 drop? The other is wise than dev but nab to reveal the % drop with no strong basis,

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    Thats the kind of answer that we need, some player has looted but if you compares last year 6x not the same, by the way the % issue is not my idea i realy want to know x6 is real if you compare to last year x6 drop? The other is wise than dev but nab to reveal the % drop with no strong basis thanks anyway

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Thank you STS for increasing the vial drop rate x6. As you can see by the community feedback we have looted an abundance of vials. STS you are too generous with vial loot rate, please take some back, as we are drowning with such an amazing drop rate. When you say x6, you guys really mean it.

P.S For sale 600 Nekro pets. PayPal only. Thank you.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuhguhbuhbuh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

if the drop rate was say..0.05% and they x6 it..it would raise it it 0.30% or a 1 in 333 chance to drop a vial ..

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Previous x6 event i ran 5d and looted 2 vials. Today i decided to run and got 2 in 3h. When i ran 5d and barely loot I didn't come here crying, i kept running because i understand what is a luck based drop (i mean not guaranteed drop, not saying luck gear helps).
    I think many of the ones complaining here are players who started playing when gold loot was implemented, so they are used to farm with 100% guarantee of succes. This is perfect example of how farming used to be before gold loot, grind maps hoping to loot something like tooth, fossil/vial in arena, etc.

If STS releases an item with good drop rate, people complains because lose value fast and its not worth farm it.
    If STS releases an item with bad drop rate, people complains because requires effort to farm and many are used to instant reward (aka gold farming).
    Same who complains about bad rate, ofc they want item raining, but if possible keeping high price so they make profit without effort .
    Some people is just hilarious...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I've looted 2 and seen about 6 other people loot one so drop rates way better then normal

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I think vials are made extremely rare by STS, coz they make money from selling Nekro during the Xmas sale.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The drop rate is not bad, u just need to work for it, finding place where ur luck is better than other map,
    I was able to loot 10 vial since first day, and yesterday i looted 5pcs in 1 day, 3 in planar tombs and 2 in tindirin, just grinding map is the key, nekro is one of the best pet so u need to work hard for it if u want it, im grinding the whole weekend for it and got it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

That’s why I have never farmed any vial drop kinda event. Knowing the probabilities, don’t expect the outcome to be in your favor.

- Living in a delusional state -

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Many ppl don't know what farming means guess you all wasn't around in the early seasons... I'm glad it's something what worth to farm not like the other event stuff what worth 20k on the 2nd day. (No I haven't loot any, I barely have time to play but when I have some time I still try instead of crying)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tu por lo menos te llevaste 1 yo ni eso