Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 90

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To The Spacetime Team(Pvp)

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    620
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    im not new. been killing 71s with my 50 pvp account and also my main. awakens allow that. Removal of awakens and only allowing it for pve is just shortsighted. A new problem of different rarity and elusiveness of gears being obtainable will arise, more so for the 'better' gears. Who said awakenings alone have been the cause of it? The world is biased, unfair, competitive, you either live by it or strive to be on top, nobody's going to act all noble and standby with leadership or pretentious innocence in their blood to stay behind and wait up for the weak or the 'poor'. The poor are just people who lack the virtue of hardwork, or rather, do not embrace it.
    Explain those 15 all stats, 5% all stats during awakening event? How does that fair to f2p player? Rarity of items was only applicable to para and eyes imo..gears are all sufficient in game for bracket 66-71.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    553
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    185
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    ctf room is perfect
    maybe i can agree with disable awakes and haste sets (since many ppl asking for that), but whats wrong about pet slots and key buffs? lol
    Tbh nothing, just trying to make it fair for those whom may not have key buffs or pet slots. The main problem is awakes and the speed sets, I personally liked Pet slots and key buffs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    409
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    62
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Let’s say this gets implemented, STS will suffer a significant loss in plat sales. That’s why they’re not commenting on the subject. It’s business, period.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    553
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    185
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    im not new. been killing 71s with my 50 pvp account and also my main. awakens allow that. Removal of awakens and only allowing it for pve is just shortsighted. A new problem of different rarity and elusiveness of gears being obtainable will arise, more so for the 'better' gears. Who said awakenings alone have been the cause of it? The world is biased, unfair, competitive, you either live by it or strive to be on top, nobody's going to act all noble and standby with leadership or pretentious innocence in their blood to stay behind and wait up for the weak or the 'poor'. The poor are just people who lack the virtue of hardwork, or rather, do not embrace it.
    Not arguing with you, no right or wrong answers here. But if anything, this ‘New Mode’ will make make gears cheaper(more affordable for everyone) it would balance out pvp, like how it was before 2016.(warrior kills mage, mage kills rogue and rogue kills warrior)It would make old F2W players come back since they wouldn’t need over 100m just to keep up with the Rich Players. “Awakenings alone” have not been the only problem, that’s why there’s a list of 4 on my thread.. this is not the removal of awakes from regular pvp, this is disabling awakes in a new ‘PvP Mode’ of the ‘New Map’. So if you wish to duel level 70s with your level 50, you will still be able too(with awakes enabled).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:


  6. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    553
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    185
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drone View Post
    Let’s say this gets implemented, STS will suffer a significant loss in plat sales. That’s why they’re not commenting on the subject. It’s business, period.
    I agree with you, it’s business.

    I know this won’t get implemented, but it was worth a shot. Just bored of Pve, that’s all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    675
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Not arguing with you, no right or wrong answers here. But if anything, this ‘New Mode’ will make make gears cheaper(more affordable for everyone) it would balance out pvp, like how it was before 2016.(warrior kills mage, mage kills rogue and rogue kills warrior)It would make old F2W players come back since they wouldn’t need over 100m just to keep up with the Rich Players. “Awakenings alone” have not been the only problem, that’s why there’s a list of 4 on my thread.. this is not the removal of awakes from regular pvp, this is disabling awakes in a new ‘PvP Mode’ of the ‘New Map’. So if you wish to duel level 70s with your level 50, you will still be able too(with awakes enabled).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i understand. Honestly, even though there are awakes, in levels i have been to like 50, it is possible for the trilogy logic of mage kills war, rogue kills mage, war kill rogue etc. Im just saying perhaps a new mode where awakenings are disabled would be a cool idea. But leave out the pvp with awakenings enabled. That way the community wont feel like they got a big rip spending millions on awakes, dont u think??

  8. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    553
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    185
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    i understand. Honestly, even though there are awakes, in levels i have been to like 50, it is possible for the trilogy logic of mage kills war, rogue kills mage, war kill rogue etc. Im just saying perhaps a new mode where awakenings are disabled would be a cool idea. But leave out the pvp with awakenings enabled. That way the community wont feel like they got a big rip spending millions on awakes, dont u think??
    Yes I agree with you. Most people don’t have my type of mindset. To me PERSONALLY, I don’t mind losing 45m to awakes if it means to revive pvp. I know a lot may disagree but that’s just me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #28
    Senior Member Lim Weibin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Tavern house
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

    Default

    That happened in the early 2013-2014ish, it’s 2019 now. Just move on.


    You’ll be fine, really.

  10. #29
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    290
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    I said this and it seems sts dont care about their game.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  11. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    553
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    185
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m3cy View Post
    I said this and it seems sts dont care about their game.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    There’s always a chance :/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #31
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    290
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    There’s always a chance :/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Since gary left, no one seems to be really pushing the game.


    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  13. #32
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    254
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    They're only pushing forward. Regardless of what may left behind. In the past years pvp was for skills and skills combination/build but now pvp is only for the rich not giving the chance for the f2p to enjoy the mode

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mmxxzzmm; 10-05-2019 at 07:56 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmxxzzmm For This Useful Post:


  15. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Its a good idea, having 1 map which disables all buffs and awakes will also be easy for devs to implement.
    People who want to play with everything ON can play in other maps, people who don't want it can play in the new map. Very good suggestion.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Genius For This Useful Post:


  17. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    553
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    185
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m3cy View Post
    Since gary left, no one seems to be really pushing the game.


    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    They’ve been doing great with events so far, that’s a good step to the right direction. I understand that they won’t implement this in the game unless they find a new source of income. But I can guarantee it would bring back old players and it would make PvP revive again.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #35
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    290
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    They’ve been doing great with events so far, that’s a good step to the right direction. I understand that they won’t implement this in the game unless they find a new source of income. But I can guarantee it would bring back old players and it would make PvP revive again.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah events are dope. But they cnt always focus on 1 thing, they need to maintain the other modes too, so that players have interest to do more things.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  19. #36
    Senior Member plpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania USA
    Posts
    849
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    233
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    189
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

    Default

    I can tell you from a pocket legends player the pvp aspect was destroyed by the introduction of enchantments almost 2 years ago. Seems similar here. Pvp isn't a money maker for them Even though it's the only reason Many people play. There have been a hundred threads asking for them to be disabled in pvp or removed entirely but nothing has changed. In fact it's gotten worse. pvp should never be monetized period.
    Last edited by plpr; 10-05-2019 at 09:57 PM.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to plpr For This Useful Post:


  21. #37
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    290
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    I can tell you from a pocket legends player the pvp aspect was destroyed by the introduction of enchantments almost 2 years ago. Seems similar here. Pvp isn't a money maker for them (Even though it's the only reason Many people play)
    Thats sad.


    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  22. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    553
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    185
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    I can tell you from a pocket legends player the pvp aspect was destroyed by the introduction of enchantments almost 2 years ago. Seems similar here. Pvp isn't a money maker for them Even though it's the only reason Many people play. There have been a hundred threads asking for them to be disabled in pvp or removed entirely but nothing has changed. In fact it's gotten worse. pvp should never be monetized period.
    Oh that’s horrible :/. So this means this thread is pointless, and pvp is forever gone...
    Such a shame, AL’s PvP was the most fun I’ve ever played in a game.

    Well as long as they keep making great top notch events, I guess some of us will be okay...:/

    Thank you for your insight Fellow Pocket Legends Player!

    Thread Closed I guess. Ty for everyone’s responses, Highly appreciated!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #39
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    336
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

    Default

    To all the people that would be against creating a new mode with no awakes, why would it be bad? In theory, all current pvpers would continue to play pvp as they normally do, since they spent so much on their gear. Adding a mode with no awakes only adds more options for people. It gives people who normally don’t pvp a chance to play and it also gives the normal pvpers a different option then what they usually do. It’s a win for both. And from my basic understanding of programming, it would be fairly easy for sts to add to the game.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Korabiv For This Useful Post:


  25. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    875
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    269
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    To all the people that would be against creating a new mode with no awakes, why would it be bad? In theory, all current pvpers would continue to play pvp as they normally do, since they spent so much on their gear. Adding a mode with no awakes only adds more options for people. It gives people who normally don’t pvp a chance to play and it also gives the normal pvpers a different option then what they usually do. It’s a win for both. And from my basic understanding of programming, it would be fairly easy for sts to add to the game.
    I'm against the no awakes pvp mode and I'm also against the no speed set suggestion as well as the removal of keys and pet slots. The only issue I see with awakenings is the armor awakenings that have disrupted the class balance by giving everyone the opportunity to be warriors no matter their class.

    STS carefully designs item stats before release but what was originally released as a 2,000armor armor for a rogue is boosted up to 3000-3500 by awakenings. Multiply that by all items you can use and you'll see the problem.

    I'm all for:
    - Removing armor awakenings only from pvp
    - Reducing venims arcane ability pull and throw power
    - New ctf maps
    - New tdm maps
    - New domination game mode?
    - New destroy the enemy objective mode?
    - Self-automated guild battlegrounds monthly tournament system + seasonal lb
    - Open world pvp (10 v 10 max in all pve maps available with or without mobs)

    I'm against:
    - Removing all awakenings
    - Removing speed set
    - Removing keys
    - Removing pet slots

    Free-to-play doesn't keep the game running and if you can't understand that then there's a problem.
    Last edited by Perceval; 10-06-2019 at 01:55 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. To the Spacetime team!
    By THE GOLDEN KING in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-27-2019, 02:31 AM
  2. Small request for the team at Spacetime!
    By yeldarbroz in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2017, 11:27 AM
  3. Meet the Spacetime Studios Team!
    By Seoratrek in forum Websites and Forum Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 01:01 PM
  4. The Spacetime Studios Community Team is Growing to Better Serve You!
    By Samhayne in forum Spacetime Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 03:43 PM
  5. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 07:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •