Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To The Spacetime Team(Pvp)

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #61
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Moved to Ideas and Suggestions so the devs can see.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Moved to Ideas and Suggestions so the devs can see.
    Thanks remi )

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    TBH this is not where the money is made in this game. In fact most mmos run on raids & new content just like AL does. PvP is more for bragging rights. I do believe it would help if they nurf the whole pvp system so every player would have a viable chance of winning if they know how to play. But we all know how much gear means in this game. A lot!!!
    Gear means a lot in All games.

The only issue with pvp in this game is the aspect of competition that was removed a long time ago.

It's like removing all PvE leaderboards to see who will still be playing this game. Simple facts.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    It's like removing all PvE leaderboards to see who will still be playing this game. Simple facts.
    many ppl play pve without thinking about lb...

The only issue with pvp in this game is the aspect of competition that was removed a long time ago.
    the "issue" is that most of f2p players (i mean farmers) cant afford pvp gears and they prefer to buy another pve set for new maps instead of pvp set, because there are too many different sets for every map... in past u could just have 1-2 maxed sets and be good player everywhere... now what need for pve? mire/arcane/nightmare as sets + everything with different awakes like 1st set with gl 2nd set with %main stat 3rd set with boss dmg 4th set with speed..... and all sets must be jeweled... and when pve player finally decide to get pvp set and try start pvp - he will just get ganged 90% or insulted for unskill, because nobody knows him (yea it is how usually new players getting met in pvp). so what the point for farmers spend money for pvp set if they can improve their pve sets instead of that... and even for pvp 1 set isnt enough for now... so if player have like 4 pve sets and 2 pvp sets... just jeweling and awakening those items will cost too much
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 10-10-2019 at 01:27 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post

the "issue" is that most of f2p players (i mean farmers) cant afford pvp gears and they prefer to buy another pve set for new maps instead of pvp set, because there are too many different sets for every map... in past u could just have 1-2 maxed sets and be good player everywhere... now what need for pve? mire/arcane/nightmare as sets + everything with different awakes like 1st set with gl 2nd set with %main stat 3rd set with boss dmg 4th set with speed..... and all sets must be jeweled... and when pve player finally decide to get pvp set and try start pvp - he will just get ganged 90% or insulted for unskill, because nobody knows him (yea it is how usually new players getting met in pvp). so what the point for farmers spend money for pvp set if they can improve their pve sets instead of that... and even for pvp 1 set isnt enough for now... so if player have like 4 pve sets and 2 pvp sets... just jeweling and awakening those items will cost too much
    Pvp was so simple then *Level Cap 31-41*
    It has changed so much from then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Gear means a lot in All games.

PvP < PvE = MMOs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

If that were true, STS would have removed the PvE leaderboards for the same reason they removed the PvP leaderboards: "People can't control their cheating". For some reason its not ok to dummy farm in PvP but its absolutely fine to script and bot in PvE.

How it should be

Players farm in PvE - > players loot gear - > players sell gear - > players buy gear - > players PvP (if their gear is lacking they return to the first point or move forward) - > players buy platinum - > players loot gear - > players sell gear - > players buy gear - > players PvP

AL 2019 and hopefully not onwards
    Players farm in PvE - > players loot gear - > players sell gear - > players buy gear (more likely vanities) - > players sit in town, look nice and wait for events.

You're all asking for free gear like it's the way things were in this "back in the day" era of yours.

What happened to months of farming locked crates in km3 to afford a maul of ollerus? Smh didn't know snowflake generation was a real thing till now.
    Last edited by Perceval; 10-10-2019 at 05:01 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I think it would be a good idea for a one or two week event to disable all awakes in pvp. After that week is over, sts collects player feedback looking at how much fun people had, how many people played, and how many people would continue to play if awakes were removed permanently in pvp. If removing awakes does nothing to boost pvp participation, then we know that awakes aren’t the main problem and try to figure out what is. But if removing awakes significantly increases pvp participation, I’d say it be worth removing them for good in pvp. Just my thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    I think it would be a good idea for a one or two week event to disable all awakes in pvp. After that week is over, sts collects player feedback looking at how much fun people had, how many people played, and how many people would continue to play if awakes were removed permanently in pvp. If removing awakes does nothing to boost pvp participation, then we know that awakes aren’t the main problem and try to figure out what is. But if removing awakes significantly increases pvp participation, I’d say it be worth removing them for good in pvp. Just my thoughts.
    Sounds good but you'll need to note that there are people willing to pay $ for having an edge above everyone else. It all comes down to STS perfering a revival of the whole system or money.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

the funniest part of this thread that i dont see most of you in pvp (at 63/71/76), u all say lets revive pvp, but where are you all... pvp isnt totally dead, there are some players still... or at which lvl are you all playing?
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 10-11-2019 at 03:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

the funniest part of this thread that i dont see most of you in pvp (at 63/71/76), u all say lets revive pvp, but where are you all... pvp isnt totally dead, there are some players still...
    There was barely anyone at 71 so idk what you’re talking about. PvP is dead if you have to rejoin a zone every 15min to find someone. And the reason you don’t see anyone is because [OMGOMG] it’s dead...

Sent from Space with the ISS ThinkPad
    Currently Playing:
    Aype [71 Mage] Rehired [61 Rogue]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rehired View Post
    And the reason you don’t see anyone is because [OMGOMG] it’s dead...
    it isnt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

it isnt
    K

Sent from Space with the ISS ThinkPad
    Currently Playing:
    Aype [71 Mage] Rehired [61 Rogue]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

it isnt
    You're right it's not dead but it's not as popular as pvpers think it should be & I can agree with that. I mean they do have lvl caps on the pvp maps. So maybe if STS makes a new map that disables all to make a equal playing field it will help the pvp situation. Who knows, but it is worth a shot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

If they throw the PvP leaderboards into the game right now I bet you all would jump into pvp and forget all about "my gear is low or I don't have good awakes".

Its simple psychology. Human beings are so simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If they throw the PvP leaderboards into the game right now I bet you all would jump into pvp and forget all about "my gear is low or I don't have good awakes".

Its simple psychology. Human beings are so simple.
    Jump without gear? Oke goodluck with leader board

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Handcraftedd View Post
    Jump without gear? Oke goodluck with leader board

You'd be surprised.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You'd be surprised.
    Pretty sure i know already the outcome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m3cy View Post
    Another way to fix and make pvp active is to maybe set a cap of armor for each class, which will stop then from getting stupid amounts of armor.
    Also, new LB for pvp. All i see is lb for PVE which is kind of 1 dimentional tbh. PVP is underated in this game. It can bring so many players back to the game. Sts dont realise it.
    Which is why they need to actually do some research and try to come up with something. If nott, then...
    Its ok. Its their game after all. They can do what ever their want.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Pvp LB is what caused cheaters to emerge lol they would just dummy farm everyday for hours in pvp maps for kills. Unless they can do an LB That focuses on Guild Battleground Victories that are restricted to guilds with a certain amount of members so that it can restrict dummy battleground farming lol. but if Sts finds another pvp lb and requirements for it then I'm in Other than that, only the rich would like awakes in pvp to remain. So I doubt Pvp would be revived, if it will then I will join again but Imo looks like a blurred dream of players well hopes that the Devs for once in a few years grant the wishes of the people whilst not ruining the game/letting them set their game completely P2W/P2P
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

awakenings really isnt the main issue. Honestly yall see leaderboards as an entitlement for the rich and those on it are considered lucky etc.
    same here, pvp is a platform for anyone and since there is no incentive, who would spend millions just to get great gear and all?
    the people who want awakes removed are those who probably had enough of pve and now want to 'casually' enjoy pvp, if you will grind with zero sleep for pve leaderboards and are rich enough, then why cant you buy pvp gears and awake them? it all boils down to the idea of incentives, anyone can kill anyone if they are motivated or not.