Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To The Spacetime Team(Pvp)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default To The Spacetime Team(Pvp)

*NOTICE* This is not my idea!

Is it possible for you guys to make a NEW ‘PvP Mode’ where “Speed Sets, Awakened Gear, Key Buffs and Pet Slots” are disabled?

You guys have been doing great on this years events so far btw.

I know it may seem like a lot but, PvP has been on the low side for a bit more than 3 years now. It be great if you guys could look into this. You guys don’t need to implement this PvP Mode now or anytime THIS year. Just something to think about for us diehard PvP players.

To help you guys out a bit with this suggestion, all you guys got to do is Basically Redesign The ‘CTF Room’(change the Colors of the teams, make the map slightly bigger)and just disable:
    1.) Awakened Gear
    2.) Pet Slots
    3.) Key Buffs
    4.) Speed Sets

And you’re done.

I know a lot of people might be upset because they’ve spent millions on awakes and whatnot but, I personally spent approximately 45m on them too. To most it may not seem like much but for me it’s a good chunk. I wouldn’t mind this sacrifice of millions of gold down the drain to revive the very Blood Cells of the game.

Hope you guys would consider this, in fact I’ll do you one better, release this ‘New Mode’ for only 1 week just like you guys have with that 5 or 10 level gap a few years back. If it gets positive feedback, you officially release it and if it gets negative feedback, you throw it out the gutter.

Let me know your thoughts about this, leave your opinions below. No right or wrong answers.

*Apologies for the Rant*

The reason why AL was so popular was for its uniqueness in weapon/armor designs, it’s Pve storyline plot and different verities of new maps(not all maps were the same, each one was different)also, the PvP maps, mechanics, and different class types with meaning.(each class had a specific purpose) Were absolutely great. Not to mention it’s great events and contests.

(!Heraldic Pic!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

People suggested this before but I dont think sts replied

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Axel_crx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

nah dont disable all awakens and that lol. very simple. increase damage of all. OR try a diff style of pvp, perhaps when more ppl attack 1 target that target receives 2 times more dmg etc. so easy. that way game makes u use brain than just pure purchasing power. removing awakes n all just makes people quit so nah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I don't see the point of awakens in pvp, It just makes the one combo kill easier when rog vs rog or rog vs mage

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axel_crx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    nah dont disable all awakens and that lol. very simple. increase damage of all. OR try a diff style of pvp, perhaps when more ppl attack 1 target that target receives 2 times more dmg etc. so easy. that way game makes u use brain than just pure purchasing power. removing awakes n all just makes people quit so nah.
    Maybe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post

Is it possible for you guys to make a NEW ‘PvP Mode’ where “Speed Sets, Awakened Gear, Key Buffs and Pet Slots” are disabled?

I know it may seem like a lot but, PvP has been on the low side for a bit more than 3 years now. It be great if you guys could look into this. You guys don’t need to implement this PvP Mode now or anytime THIS year. Just something to think about for us diehard PvP players.

To help you guys out a bit with this suggestion, all you guys got to do is Basically Redesign The ‘CTF Room’(change the Colors of the teams, make the map slightly bigger)and just disable:
    1.) Awakened Gear
    2.) Pet Slots
    3.) Key Buffs
    4.) Speed Sets

And you’re done.

I know a lot of people might be upset because they’ve spent millions on awakes and whatnot but, I personally spent approximately 45m on them too. To most it may not seem like much but for me it’s a good chunk. I wouldn’t mind this sacrifice of millions of gold down the drain to revive the very Blood Cells of the game.

Hope you guys would consider this, in fact I’ll do you one better, release this ‘New Mode’ for only 1 week just like you guys have with that 5 or 10 level gap a few years back. If it gets positive feedback, you officially release it and if it gets negative feedback, you throw it out the gutter.

Let me know your thoughts about this, leave your opinions below. No right or wrong answers.

*Apologies for the Rant*

The reason why AL was so popular was for its uniqueness in weapon/armor designs, it’s Pve storyline plot and different verities of new maps(not all maps were the same, each one was different)also, the PvP maps, mechanics, and different class types with meaning.(each class had a specific purpose) Were absolutely great. Not to mention it’s great events and contests.

(!Heraldic Pic!)

Battle royal mode like hardcore xD.
    Start naked, loot item and get #1
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Axel_crx View Post
    I don't see the point of awakens in pvp, It just makes the one combo kill easier when rog vs rog or rog vs mage
    Agreed, awakes made everyone a bit too strong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Only u will quit because of something good. Only u

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Crocodile For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Only u will quit because of something good. Only u

well for a person who enjoys pve like urself sure u have something to hop on to. I only enjoy pvp, it brings out the best in me, you definitely cant understand because you for one, are not me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

1.) Awakened Gear
    2.) Pet Slots
    3.) Key Buffs
    4.) Speed Sets

And you’re done.

*Apologies for the Rant*

(!Heraldic Pic!)

Thank you for this bud, can't wait for this to come into reality! Missed the adrenaline rushing in my veins while doing clashes and 1v1

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Why not give it a try, it's the root problem that killed the pvp tho, where only the rich and lucky are the one will enjoy pvp? And all of the free to play players are just dummies for the rich?

Just my thoughts

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

well for a person who enjoys pve like urself sure u have something to hop on to. I only enjoy pvp, it brings out the best in me, you definitely cant understand because you for one, are not me.
    Its kinda weird for someone who claim himself as a pvp 'lover' against the idea to remove awaken in pvp.
    Let me tell you again that awaken has ruined pvp..just in case u r new to AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

1.) Awakened Gear
    2.) Pet Slots
    3.) Key Buffs
    4.) Speed Sets
    ctf room is perfect
    maybe i can agree with disable awakes and haste sets (since many ppl asking for that), but whats wrong about pet slots and key buffs? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Its kinda weird for someone who claim himself as a pvp 'lover' against the idea to remove awaken in pvp.
    Let me tell you again that awaken has ruined pvp..just in case u r new to AL.

im not new. been killing 71s with my 50 pvp account and also my main. awakens allow that. Removal of awakens and only allowing it for pve is just shortsighted. A new problem of different rarity and elusiveness of gears being obtainable will arise, more so for the 'better' gears. Who said awakenings alone have been the cause of it? The world is biased, unfair, competitive, you either live by it or strive to be on top, nobody's going to act all noble and standby with leadership or pretentious innocence in their blood to stay behind and wait up for the weak or the 'poor'. The poor are just people who lack the virtue of hardwork, or rather, do not embrace it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    ctf room is perfect
    maybe i can agree with disable awakes and haste sets (since many ppl asking for that), but whats wrong about pet slots and key buffs? lol
    would not disable imo. would just create another pvp type where players play in a awaken-disabled environment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I agree +1000

Sent from Space with the ISS ThinkPad
    Currently Playing:
    Aype [71 Mage] Rehired [61 Rogue]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Twinks level bracket say thank you for this suggestion, would bring the old day pvp come back to live once more.

If only.....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Awakening item make variety of stat and make different to others... Maybe double damage and reduce armour will be OK... We don't waste time for killing other player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

It's beating a dead horse at this point. This has been brought up so many times, sts obviously doesnt care about the survivability of its own game, just the $$$