Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To The Spacetime Team(Pvp)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    awakenings really isnt the main issue. Honestly yall see leaderboards as an entitlement for the rich and those on it are considered lucky etc.
    same here, pvp is a platform for anyone and since there is no incentive, who would spend millions just to get great gear and all?
    the people who want awakes removed are those who probably had enough of pve and now want to 'casually' enjoy pvp, if you will grind with zero sleep for pve leaderboards and are rich enough, then why cant you buy pvp gears and awake them? it all boils down to the idea of incentives, anyone can kill anyone if they are motivated or not.
    I like how you only focus on one group of people cos only those who grind pve and leaderboards want pvp without awakes xD

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Handcraftedd View Post
    I like how you only focus on one group of people cos only those who grind pve and leaderboards want pvp without awakes xD

thats not my point. read again. Point im trying to make is that if people on the whole can spend so much money on pve and complain that they suddenly become poor when it comes to pvp, its all about a mentality shift, not really the fact that one cant afford, rather, the laid-back idea that all should be given the right to pvp under so called 'equal' conditions. If gears alone aren't equal and people already paid millions for gold loot awakes, dont see a problem financially why they cannot do the same for pvp gears. Its simply the incentive that is lacking on sts part, as well as the idea that one feels weak when they see someone with better awakes and just cannot stay that way but would rather put the blame on the existence of awakes which i feel is indeed akin to looking through a tinted lens of personal bias.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

thats not my point. read again. Point im trying to make is that if people on the whole can spend so much money on pve and complain that they suddenly become poor when it comes to pvp, its all about a mentality shift, not really the fact that one cant afford, rather, the laid-back idea that all should be given the right to pvp under so called 'equal' conditions. If gears alone aren't equal and people already paid millions for gold loot awakes, dont see a problem financially why they cannot do the same for pvp gears. Its simply the incentive that is lacking on sts part, as well as the idea that one feels weak when they see someone with better awakes and just cannot stay that way but would rather put the blame on the existence of awakes which i feel is indeed akin to looking through a tinted lens of personal bias.
    So the idea of people actually not being able to afford op awaked pvp gear or don't want to pvp because of the awakes doesn't even cross your mind oke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Handcraftedd View Post
    So the idea of people actually not being able to afford op awaked pvp gear or don't want to pvp because of the awakes doesn't even cross your mind oke

prices are set up by people, you can still obtain op gears without having to purchase the particular op gear, you can always buy a cheaper one and reawake, there is satisfaction in that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

prices are set up by people, you can still obtain op gears without having to purchase the particular op gear, you can always buy a cheaper one and reawake, there is satisfaction in that.
    Good luck trying to awake gear thats gonna bring you to 5k dmg 8k armor and 65+crit as rog. Also goodluck trying to pvp with anything less than that and not to mention the procs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    I'm against the no awakes pvp mode and I'm also against the no speed set suggestion as well as the removal of keys and pet slots. The only issue I see with awakenings is the armor awakenings that have disrupted the class balance by giving everyone the opportunity to be warriors no matter their class.

STS carefully designs item stats before release but what was originally released as a 2,000armor armor for a rogue is boosted up to 3000-3500 by awakenings. Multiply that by all items you can use and you'll see the problem.

I'm all for:
    - Removing armor awakenings only from pvp
    - Reducing venims arcane ability pull and throw power
    - New ctf maps
    - New tdm maps
    - New domination game mode?
    - New destroy the enemy objective mode?
    - Self-automated guild battlegrounds monthly tournament system + seasonal lb
    - Open world pvp (10 v 10 max in all pve maps available with or without mobs)

I'm against:
    - Removing all awakenings
    - Removing speed set
    - Removing keys
    - Removing pet slots

Free-to-play doesn't keep the game running and if you can't understand that then there's a problem.
    You have a point about f2p don't provide any earnings to STS but you're blind that f2p contributes on overall fun of a p2w may experience and will motivate them to keep spending.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    TBH this is not where the money is made in this game. In fact most mmos run on raids & new content just like AL does. PvP is more for bragging rights. I do believe it would help if they nurf the whole pvp system so every player would have a viable chance of winning if they know how to play. But we all know how much gear means in this game. A lot!!!
    Its not about for bragging rights, its about the fun inside the pvp room and working as a team with your friends which strengthens the bond of brotherhood in the game.

Last edited by Overgrown; 10-16-2019 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

What about pvp where everyone is given the same gear. That'd be p fun, cuz the only variable would be different skills and I guess pets (maybe give everyone same pets lol).
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Default To The Spacetime Team(Pvp)

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Its not about for bragging rights, its about the fun inside the pvp room and working as a team with your friends which strengthens the bond of brotherhood in the game.

XD
    Nooooo LoL it’s about competition look at the pvp maps a few of them are solo doesn’t sound very team oriented to me.

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    XD
    Nooooo LoL it’s about competition look at the pvp maps a few of them are solo doesn’t sound very team oriented to me.

Rogue
    I'll agree with you in today's pvp situation, but in my opinion and based on my experience its the essence of pvp that made me fall in love in idea of pvp XD