Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To The Spacetime Team(Pvp)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default To The Spacetime Team(Pvp)

*NOTICE* This is not my idea!

Is it possible for you guys to make a NEW ‘PvP Mode’ where “Speed Sets, Awakened Gear, Key Buffs and Pet Slots” are disabled?

You guys have been doing great on this years events so far btw.

I know it may seem like a lot but, PvP has been on the low side for a bit more than 3 years now. It be great if you guys could look into this. You guys don’t need to implement this PvP Mode now or anytime THIS year. Just something to think about for us diehard PvP players.

To help you guys out a bit with this suggestion, all you guys got to do is Basically Redesign The ‘CTF Room’(change the Colors of the teams, make the map slightly bigger)and just disable:
    1.) Awakened Gear
    2.) Pet Slots
    3.) Key Buffs
    4.) Speed Sets

And you’re done.

I know a lot of people might be upset because they’ve spent millions on awakes and whatnot but, I personally spent approximately 45m on them too. To most it may not seem like much but for me it’s a good chunk. I wouldn’t mind this sacrifice of millions of gold down the drain to revive the very Blood Cells of the game.

Hope you guys would consider this, in fact I’ll do you one better, release this ‘New Mode’ for only 1 week just like you guys have with that 5 or 10 level gap a few years back. If it gets positive feedback, you officially release it and if it gets negative feedback, you throw it out the gutter.

Let me know your thoughts about this, leave your opinions below. No right or wrong answers.

*Apologies for the Rant*

The reason why AL was so popular was for its uniqueness in weapon/armor designs, it’s Pve storyline plot and different verities of new maps(not all maps were the same, each one was different)also, the PvP maps, mechanics, and different class types with meaning.(each class had a specific purpose) Were absolutely great. Not to mention it’s great events and contests.

(!Heraldic Pic!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post: