Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To The Spacetime Team(Pvp)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    im not new. been killing 71s with my 50 pvp account and also my main. awakens allow that. Removal of awakens and only allowing it for pve is just shortsighted. A new problem of different rarity and elusiveness of gears being obtainable will arise, more so for the 'better' gears. Who said awakenings alone have been the cause of it? The world is biased, unfair, competitive, you either live by it or strive to be on top, nobody's going to act all noble and standby with leadership or pretentious innocence in their blood to stay behind and wait up for the weak or the 'poor'. The poor are just people who lack the virtue of hardwork, or rather, do not embrace it.
    Explain those 15 all stats, 5% all stats during awakening event? How does that fair to f2p player? Rarity of items was only applicable to para and eyes imo..gears are all sufficient in game for bracket 66-71.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    ctf room is perfect
    maybe i can agree with disable awakes and haste sets (since many ppl asking for that), but whats wrong about pet slots and key buffs? lol
    Tbh nothing, just trying to make it fair for those whom may not have key buffs or pet slots. The main problem is awakes and the speed sets, I personally liked Pet slots and key buffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Let’s say this gets implemented, STS will suffer a significant loss in plat sales. That’s why they’re not commenting on the subject. It’s business, period.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

im not new. been killing 71s with my 50 pvp account and also my main. awakens allow that. Removal of awakens and only allowing it for pve is just shortsighted. A new problem of different rarity and elusiveness of gears being obtainable will arise, more so for the 'better' gears. Who said awakenings alone have been the cause of it? The world is biased, unfair, competitive, you either live by it or strive to be on top, nobody's going to act all noble and standby with leadership or pretentious innocence in their blood to stay behind and wait up for the weak or the 'poor'. The poor are just people who lack the virtue of hardwork, or rather, do not embrace it.
    Not arguing with you, no right or wrong answers here. But if anything, this ‘New Mode’ will make make gears cheaper(more affordable for everyone) it would balance out pvp, like how it was before 2016.(warrior kills mage, mage kills rogue and rogue kills warrior)It would make old F2W players come back since they wouldn’t need over 100m just to keep up with the Rich Players. “Awakenings alone” have not been the only problem, that’s why there’s a list of 4 on my thread.. this is not the removal of awakes from regular pvp, this is disabling awakes in a new ‘PvP Mode’ of the ‘New Map’. So if you wish to duel level 70s with your level 50, you will still be able too(with awakes enabled).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drone View Post
    Let’s say this gets implemented, STS will suffer a significant loss in plat sales. That’s why they’re not commenting on the subject. It’s business, period.
    I agree with you, it’s business.

I know this won’t get implemented, but it was worth a shot. Just bored of Pve, that’s all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Not arguing with you, no right or wrong answers here. But if anything, this ‘New Mode’ will make make gears cheaper(more affordable for everyone) it would balance out pvp, like how it was before 2016.(warrior kills mage, mage kills rogue and rogue kills warrior)It would make old F2W players come back since they wouldn’t need over 100m just to keep up with the Rich Players. “Awakenings alone” have not been the only problem, that’s why there’s a list of 4 on my thread.. this is not the removal of awakes from regular pvp, this is disabling awakes in a new ‘PvP Mode’ of the ‘New Map’. So if you wish to duel level 70s with your level 50, you will still be able too(with awakes enabled).

i understand. Honestly, even though there are awakes, in levels i have been to like 50, it is possible for the trilogy logic of mage kills war, rogue kills mage, war kill rogue etc. Im just saying perhaps a new mode where awakenings are disabled would be a cool idea. But leave out the pvp with awakenings enabled. That way the community wont feel like they got a big rip spending millions on awakes, dont u think??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

i understand. Honestly, even though there are awakes, in levels i have been to like 50, it is possible for the trilogy logic of mage kills war, rogue kills mage, war kill rogue etc. Im just saying perhaps a new mode where awakenings are disabled would be a cool idea. But leave out the pvp with awakenings enabled. That way the community wont feel like they got a big rip spending millions on awakes, dont u think??
    Yes I agree with you. Most people don’t have my type of mindset. To me PERSONALLY, I don’t mind losing 45m to awakes if it means to revive pvp. I know a lot may disagree but that’s just me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

That happened in the early 2013-2014ish, it’s 2019 now. Just move on.

You’ll be fine, really.

- Living in a delusional state -

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I said this and it seems sts dont care about their game.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m3cy View Post
    I said this and it seems sts dont care about their game.

There’s always a chance :/

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

There’s always a chance :/

Since gary left, no one seems to be really pushing the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

They're only pushing forward. Regardless of what may left behind. In the past years pvp was for skills and skills combination/build but now pvp is only for the rich not giving the chance for the f2p to enjoy the mode

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mmxxzzmm; 10-05-2019 at 07:56 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmxxzzmm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Its a good idea, having 1 map which disables all buffs and awakes will also be easy for devs to implement.
    People who want to play with everything ON can play in other maps, people who don't want it can play in the new map. Very good suggestion.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Genius For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m3cy View Post
    Since gary left, no one seems to be really pushing the game.

They’ve been doing great with events so far, that’s a good step to the right direction. I understand that they won’t implement this in the game unless they find a new source of income. But I can guarantee it would bring back old players and it would make PvP revive again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

They’ve been doing great with events so far, that’s a good step to the right direction. I understand that they won’t implement this in the game unless they find a new source of income. But I can guarantee it would bring back old players and it would make PvP revive again.

Yeah events are dope. But they cnt always focus on 1 thing, they need to maintain the other modes too, so that players have interest to do more things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I can tell you from a pocket legends player the pvp aspect was destroyed by the introduction of enchantments almost 2 years ago. Seems similar here. Pvp isn't a money maker for them Even though it's the only reason Many people play. There have been a hundred threads asking for them to be disabled in pvp or removed entirely but nothing has changed. In fact it's gotten worse. pvp should never be monetized period.
    Last edited by plpr; 10-05-2019 at 09:57 PM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to plpr For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    I can tell you from a pocket legends player the pvp aspect was destroyed by the introduction of enchantments almost 2 years ago. Seems similar here. Pvp isn't a money maker for them (Even though it's the only reason Many people play)
    Thats sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    I can tell you from a pocket legends player the pvp aspect was destroyed by the introduction of enchantments almost 2 years ago. Seems similar here. Pvp isn't a money maker for them Even though it's the only reason Many people play. There have been a hundred threads asking for them to be disabled in pvp or removed entirely but nothing has changed. In fact it's gotten worse. pvp should never be monetized period.
    Oh that’s horrible :/. So this means this thread is pointless, and pvp is forever gone...
    Such a shame, AL’s PvP was the most fun I’ve ever played in a game.

Well as long as they keep making great top notch events, I guess some of us will be okay...:/

Thank you for your insight Fellow Pocket Legends Player!

Thread Closed I guess. Ty for everyone’s responses, Highly appreciated!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

To all the people that would be against creating a new mode with no awakes, why would it be bad? In theory, all current pvpers would continue to play pvp as they normally do, since they spent so much on their gear. Adding a mode with no awakes only adds more options for people. It gives people who normally don’t pvp a chance to play and it also gives the normal pvpers a different option then what they usually do. It’s a win for both. And from my basic understanding of programming, it would be fairly easy for sts to add to the game.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Korabiv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    To all the people that would be against creating a new mode with no awakes, why would it be bad? In theory, all current pvpers would continue to play pvp as they normally do, since they spent so much on their gear. Adding a mode with no awakes only adds more options for people. It gives people who normally don’t pvp a chance to play and it also gives the normal pvpers a different option then what they usually do. It’s a win for both. And from my basic understanding of programming, it would be fairly easy for sts to add to the game.
    I'm against the no awakes pvp mode and I'm also against the no speed set suggestion as well as the removal of keys and pet slots. The only issue I see with awakenings is the armor awakenings that have disrupted the class balance by giving everyone the opportunity to be warriors no matter their class.

STS carefully designs item stats before release but what was originally released as a 2,000armor armor for a rogue is boosted up to 3000-3500 by awakenings. Multiply that by all items you can use and you'll see the problem.

I'm all for:
    - Removing armor awakenings only from pvp
    - Reducing venims arcane ability pull and throw power
    - New ctf maps
    - New tdm maps
    - New domination game mode?
    - New destroy the enemy objective mode?
    - Self-automated guild battlegrounds monthly tournament system + seasonal lb
    - Open world pvp (10 v 10 max in all pve maps available with or without mobs)

I'm against:
    - Removing all awakenings
    - Removing speed set
    - Removing keys
    - Removing pet slots

Free-to-play doesn't keep the game running and if you can't understand that then there's a problem.
    Last edited by Perceval; 10-06-2019 at 01:55 AM.