Thread: Idea: Caves/Tombs of Verdan Valey

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Lightbulb Idea: Caves/Tombs of Verdan Valey

The idea is to have a low visibility dark map, where the player can only see the environment of the 5m radius (imagine your toon is holding a torch).
    Map will be a kind of maze (random everytime), where any kind of mob from any past expansion can spawn and the bosses in the different rooms of this map will also be random. (imagine spiders dropping from above, cryo worms coming out of the ground and you cant even see whats next!)

Add hidden rooms that gives buffs and treasures(gold/order mind jewels/crafting components/etc..)
    You can also add special rare bosses in these mazes, to crank up the difficulty you can disable resurrection :P.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genius View Post
    The idea is to have a low visibility dark map, where the player can only see the environment of the 5m radius (imagine your toon is holding a torch).
    Map will be a kind of maze (random everytime), where any kind of mob from any past expansion can spawn and the bosses in the different rooms of this map will also be random. (imagine spiders dropping from above, cryo worms coming out of the ground and you cant even see whats next!)

Add hidden rooms that gives buffs and treasures(gold/order mind jewels/crafting components/etc..)
    You can also add special rare bosses in these mazes, to crank up the difficulty you can disable resurrection :P.
    Waiting for minecraft cave update first :/

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

I would like to see new crypts/tombs in general. Also would be great to have a 5 map system at least once back again.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    I would like to see new crypts/tombs in general. Also would be great to have a 5 map system at least once back again.
    Yes please!!!
    Or like mausoleum system. With many quests and challenges to complete.
    I miss history and complexity in AL this days, only short expansions.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mhysaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

That's actually not a bad idea...... You should have put it in ideas so it doesn't get lost in GD........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Yes, I miss them too, but I don't want the same old design, I mean the mogera lair does have the potential to become a crypt but I would love to see a low visibility map with scary things in every corner

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    Yes please!!!
    Or like mausoleum system. With many quests and challenges to complete.
    I miss history and complexity in AL this days, only short expansions.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk
    So true sista. Game is toooooo easy now days.

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    That's actually not a bad idea...... You should have put it in ideas so it doesn't get lost in GD........
    Thanks, I will collect the suggestions to improve the idea here and will post the final draft in the suggestions.
    (I am sure there are "players" who will troll on this thead as well, attack people for having opinion and gag their opinion by ganging them, better to finish that drama in GD and move the clean product to suggestions)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Pretty much Cryostar mausoleum. I can see it working, if its not a blatant copy paste.