Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: Time to sell few things!

  1. #21
    Senior Member Smocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Expedition Camp
    Posts
    983
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    190
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Default

    You still wasting your own time by continuing typing here.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Chivalrous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    993
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    41
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    it will just suffice for you to psyche yourself that what you do is to you advantage. Indeed i have no power to change you, there was no intention to, Have a good day. It is just repulsive to see you going against your own word in a bid to strangulate prices to your demands.
    NeverBleed you need to chill, its bloody's thread, if there is something you dont like pm him. lots of people respect bloody as do i and you're just making yourself look like a hater. I've bought and sold to bloody before his prices are very fair.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chivalrous For This Useful Post:


  4. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    549
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Im not wasting my time if the other person is still living in denial; clearly shows a driving force is shifting you from revealing your true self. A hidden aspect of deceit woven with psychological trickery.

  5. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    549
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chivalrous View Post
    NeverBleed you need to chill, its bloody's thread, if there is something you dont like pm him. lots of people respect bloody as do i and you're just making yourself look like a hater. I've bought and sold to bloody before his prices are very fair.
    You are one to talk when you sell things at unreasonable prices yourself. I have nothing against him... Just found it odd that there were a mismatch of words. Alright keep the reverence up, have a good day.

  6. #25
    Luminary Poster Spyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bordem
    Posts
    9,058
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    467
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    521
    Thanked in
    424 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    You are one to talk when you sell things at unreasonable prices yourself. I have nothing against him... Just found it odd that there were a mismatch of words. Alright keep the reverence up, have a good day.
    The Immaturity is real

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spyce For This Useful Post:


  8. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    549
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyce View Post
    The Immaturity is real
    the irony is evident. ive stopped, shouldnt you too? perhaps your quote was a reality check for yourself.

  9. #27
    Senior Member Smocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Expedition Camp
    Posts
    983
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    190
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    Im not wasting my time if the other person is still living in denial; clearly shows a driving force is shifting you from revealing your true self. A hidden aspect of deceit woven with psychological trickery.
    Looks like you're very mad. Still can't understand why do you comment right here since you are not offering. You're telling me that I auto atack myself and so. Let me "lose" gold by puting an auto after I said I won't put any. You're taking care of me more than I do. Probably a BIG fan/hater ? Time to leave this thread and make your own. Bye-bye!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Smocked For This Useful Post:


  11. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    549
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smocked View Post
    Looks like you're very mad. Still can't understand why do you comment right here since you are not offering. You're telling me that I auto atack myself and so. Let me "lose" gold by puting an auto after I said I won't put any. You're taking care of me more than I do. Probably a BIG fan/hater ? Time to leave this thread and make your own. Bye-bye!
    clearly you haven't yet comprehended anything. Thats fine. We are all entitled to free speech and if you let your feelings of my comments go in the way or obstruct your business then clearly you are way more furious than i am for this response. Just like how you say you 'would' showing a sense of possibility, i here have a meaning of its own indirect nature. bye-bye!

  12. #29
    Luminary Poster Spyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bordem
    Posts
    9,058
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    467
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    521
    Thanked in
    424 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    the irony is evident. ive stopped, shouldnt you too? perhaps your quote was a reality check for yourself.
    I find it actually funny and really previlant that you continue to try and get the last word. However your using alot of big words that if you knew the meaning to, means youd have the sense to stop the bickering and condone your actions as per you'd have a higher understanding of the drama your permitting yourself to show. Meaning you actually dont know anything that your saying therefore you are either a hater and jealous of bloody or you have nothing better to do but crunch the numbers and continue to cry over spilt milk of the fact that well to clearly put it...... You're poor just like me. end of disscusion.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Spyce For This Useful Post:


  14. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    549
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyce View Post
    I find it actually funny and really previlant that you continue to try and get the last word. However your using alot of big words that if you knew the meaning to, means youd have the sense to stop the bickering and condone your actions as per you'd have a higher understanding of the drama your permitting yourself to show. Meaning you actually dont know anything that your saying therefore you are either a hater and jealous of bloody or you have nothing better to do but crunch the numbers and continue to cry over spilt milk of the fact that well to clearly put it...... You're poor just like me. end of disscusion.
    you do realise this is just a permutation of your first post? Where my post to rebut it was and still is very current and reliable to prove the in depth irony you have placed yourself into. If i did not know the meaning of the words i used that would mean i cannot converse in a way which is understood and hence there would not be a logical response, However, you feel that what you have just said is logical and hence you try your utmost to reason with me, this shows you do understand the availability of sensible thought in what i had to say and thus whether consciously or by rational thought, you do notice my sense of reason. There is no way knowledge of words have any linkage for one to condone to his actions, that makes zero sense. You have no idea what you are talking about, and by initiating that post, you are trying to prove that i am trying to 'get the last word'. indeed a good move. lets end it here.

  15. #31
    Senior Member Smocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Expedition Camp
    Posts
    983
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    190
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    you do realise this is just a permutation of your first post? Where my post to rebut it was and still is very current and reliable to prove the in depth irony you have placed yourself into. If i did not know the meaning of the words i used that would mean i cannot converse in a way which is understood and hence there would not be a logical response, However, you feel that what you have just said is logical and hence you try your utmost to reason with me, this shows you do understand the availability of sensible thought in what i had to say and thus whether consciously or by rational thought, you do notice my sense of reason. There is no way knowledge of words have any linkage for one to condone to his actions, that makes zero sense. You have no idea what you are talking about, and by initiating that post, you are trying to prove that i am trying to 'get the last word'. indeed a good move. lets end it here.
    Letting you have the last word in my thread ? It must be if this was your own thread. Go make more posts somewhere else. You're trying hard but makes no sence continuing to reply here. I repeat ..I forgot how many times, I don't understand what are you doing here since you are not making an offer. Hey, we are in Trades Market & this is a thread for selling ! Also hey, who cares about your opinion ? I don't see anyone cares. Make something more constructive or just try to control yourself, unfollow this and close your internet connexion.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Smocked For This Useful Post:


  17. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    758
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    498
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    167
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    you do realise this is just a permutation of your first post? Where my post to rebut it was and still is very current and reliable to prove the in depth irony you have placed yourself into. If i did not know the meaning of the words i used that would mean i cannot converse in a way which is understood and hence there would not be a logical response, However, you feel that what you have just said is logical and hence you try your utmost to reason with me, this shows you do understand the availability of sensible thought in what i had to say and thus whether consciously or by rational thought, you do notice my sense of reason. There is no way knowledge of words have any linkage for one to condone to his actions, that makes zero sense. You have no idea what you are talking about, and by initiating that post, you are trying to prove that i am trying to 'get the last word'. indeed a good move. lets end it here.
    Good morning good sir. I dont mean to intrude but I would like to advise you to just, I dont know give it a rest. This is unfortunately not your thread. Therefore, it be wise to stop commenting if youre not interested in the item(s) this respectful gentlemen known as Bloody has to offer. Whom ever has such an item, shall give it a price who he/her shall desire, for there are his items and not yours(sadly). If youre not willing to agree with his prices nor be interested in them. May I ask, why bother him in the first place? Perhaps jealousy or envy may be the burden of your problem? Apologies if I may have come up rather rude.

    Good day gentlemen, as for any other forum user would say. FREE BUMP FOR THESE COOL ITEMS MY DUDE!!!

    Cheers Bloody! Good show!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:


  19. #33
    Senior Member Agirlnamedbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    637
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    if your offer is good enough for me, I'll sell.
    ^ quoted above, the offer that is good enough for you is that which you self-set. Instead you should have, as your decorum presents, allow others to post their offer instead of mentioning your auto. When they asked for a price, you ought to say, im taking offers/offer me etc. This shows you are trying to manipulate prices in accordance with what you think the prices actually are.
    Just be happy you sold your bugface for 100m a little while ago lol, or was that a try to manipulate the price to?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Agirlnamedbob For This Useful Post:


  21. #34
    Senior Member Kairihearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,391
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    225
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

    Default

    Poor bloody all he's trying Todo is sell his stuff I'll have to have a look think you have something I want! BTW his prices are fair and alot do respect him
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

  22. #35
    Senior Member Kairihearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,391
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    225
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

    Default

    Beheading Blade (lvl 1)
    Shocking Heraldic Sword (lvl 1)
    Epic Heraldic Staff (lvl 12)
    Scutum Shield (lvl 2, Purple one)
    Brown Heraldic Sword (lvl 8)
    Brown Heraldic Sword (lvl 5)

    I'm interested in this stuff pm me prices? Also you have and rog stuff or old mage guns?
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

  23. #36
    Luminary Poster Spyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bordem
    Posts
    9,058
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    467
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    521
    Thanked in
    424 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smocked View Post
    As title says, I'm going to sell some items that I don't really need anymore. Please leave your offers below, send me a PM or just contact me in-game, Bloody.
    I don't have any autos for them, if your offer is good enough for me, I'll sell.
    PvP :
    Galen Of Potency (lvl 5, not awakened)
    Para-Eye Vorpal Sword (lvl 16)
    Ancient Set Potency (War, armor full grand blood, lvl 5)
    Arlorian Ring (Dex type, x3 eye, lvl 13)
    Ancient Potency (Plate, lvl 9 - War)
    - Collectibles :
    Agile Vorpal Sword (lvl 21 from Season 2)
    Shocking Heraldic Sword Of Potency (lvl 16)
    Shocking Heraldic Sword Of Potency x7 (lvl 15)
    Cobustion Cannon (lvl 10)
    Watch Rifle (Mage, weapon, lvl 10)
    Watch Rifle (Mage, weapon, lvl 7)
    Fire Choppa Axe (lvl 5)
    Flame Crest Shield (lvl 5)
    Dimensional Targe Shield (lvl 3)
    Warmage Maul (lvl 3)
    Bonechill Helm (War, lvl 13 full Grand Blood)
    Guardian Helm (Mage, lvl 10)
    Bonechill Helm (War, lvl 5)
    Winter Wonderland Helm (Mage, lvl 3)
    Bonechill Helm (War, lvl 2) x2
    Storm Helm (War, lvl 1)
    Jungle Set (War, lvl 1)
    Shadow Guard Set (Mage, lvl 1)
    Warden Helm (War, lvl 1)
    Warden Helm (Mage, lvl 1)
    Iced Staff (Flurry Staff, Mage, lvl 17)
    Radiant Set (War, lvl 2)
    Radiant Set (Mage, lvl 2)
    Sentinel Plate (War, lvl 21)
    Lector Set (War, lvl 14-16)
    Lector Set (War, lvl 6-8)
    Lector Set (War, lvl 11-12)
    Lector Set War (lvl 8-11)
    Watchman Ring (lvl 21)
    Fire Guard Shield (lvl 4)
    Flame Crest Shield (lvl 2)
    Imbued Round Shield (lvl 2, Silver)
    King's Wall (lvl 2, Red)
    Northen Tower Shield (lvl 2) x2
    Beheading Blade (lvl 1)
    Shocking Heraldic Sword (lvl 1)
    Epic Heraldic Staff (lvl 12)
    Cobalt Hammer (lvl 9)
    Scutum Shield (lvl 2, Purple one)
    Cobalt Hammer (lvl 1)
    Buckler Shield (lvl 30) - Rare type, brown one
    Buckler Shield (lvl 29)
    Buckler Shield (lvl 18)
    Brown Heraldic Sword (lvl 8)
    Brown Heraldic Sword (lvl 5)
    Sentinel Set (Mage, lvl 17)
    Brown Heraldic Helm (War, lvl 16)
    Garetta Armor (lvl 3, War)
    Lion Set (War, lvl 3)
    Lion Set (War, lvl 2)
    Lion Coat (War, 2nd version, lvl 17)
    Sentinel Set (War, lvl 13)
    Sentinel Set (War, lvl 10)
    Sentinel Plate (War, lvl 1)
    Lector Set (War, lvl 5)
    Red Founder Set (War, lvl 5)
    Red Founder Set War (lvl 10)
    Red Founder Set War (lvl 15)
    Red Founder Set War (lvl 16)
    Red Founder Set (War, lvl 12)
    Red Founder Set (War, lvl 14)
    Chardward Staff (lvl 21)
    Chardward Staff (lvl 20)
    Buccaneer Sword (lvl 13, War)
    Watchman Amulet (lvl 21) x3
    Watchman Amulet (lvl 20)
    Void Star Pendant (lvl 8) x3
    Deep Sea Amulet (lvl 5) x2
    Frozen Heart Amulet (lvl 2) x6
    t Vanity :
    Crimson Vampire Mask (Warrior)
    Bronze Vampire Mask (Warrior)
    Red Balloon Banner
    Bugface (Warrior)
    OG Jester Hat (Mage)
    Colorful Wings
    Vampire Bronze Altar
    Vampire Crimson Altar
    This post is screaming "IM SELLING THE YETI SET" but i havent seen it yet

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Spyce For This Useful Post:


  25. #37
    Senior Member Kairihearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,391
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    225
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

    Default

    Bump good luck!
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:


  27. #38
    Senior Member Smocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Expedition Camp
    Posts
    983
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    190
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Default

    Still selling.

  28. #39
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    307
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Ima start u off at 25m for colourful

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil sez For This Useful Post:


  30. #40
    Forum Adept Scll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Habibty Linda
    Posts
    271
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    136
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

    Default

    Oh it's neverbleed �������� the rich beggar

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sell a few things
    By Hydress in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 03:29 PM
  2. Buy things and Sell things!
    By Tutie in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2017, 11:19 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2015, 05:03 AM
  4. Time to make things fair again
    By djironlung in forum AL Player vs. Player
    Replies: 370
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 11:31 AM
  5. Time to make things fair again
    By djironlung in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 11:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •