Thread: Guilds who dont care

Forum Adept MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Guilds who dont care

So i bin in many guilds,, lucky for me i dont need help from guild mates with dailies like undehull or glintstone,tindrin those kind.of dailies , but some low levels do , and what is sad is when these guild mates ask for help and the supposed officers or other high guild mates just ignore these players, and just chat about high lv weapons or arc pets, its like only they matter the weak suck and dont matter, they want you to join theyr guild but they give zero fuks for theyr guild.mates, all they want is to be in the leaderboard, were is the point of a guild if u ignore your guild.

I have never.bin officer of any guild and i bet i helped out.more than any officer.

Only like 2 guilds did help theyr guild mates including the Guild master,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Alright, first of all.
    Guildmates are NOT Entitled to help.
    Being in a guild doesnt mean you are entitled to help, Yes, guilds are for bringing people together. But that does NOT mean people are entitled to help because they are in a guild
    Being an officer, recruiter or master, or even a member for the sake of it, you have no reason to think you HAVE to help.
    A simple rule applies to this, if youre not strong enough to run the map, youre not yet supposed to.

There is a certain level of decency involved, i do believe guildmates SHOULD help eachother but when they dont do, its not a bad thing whatsoever -like you make it out to be-

I do not have the time to constantly help people in maps, aside from the game i have real life matters.
    This applies to alot of AL Players.

But like i said, its a matter of decency helping people, but i absolutely repel the idea of witch hunting people who dont help guildmates

Cheers,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Default Guilds who dont care

It sounds like all the guilds u have been in are not so good... because all the guilds I have been in will help if they can. When they are not busy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I’ve been there before asking my guild for help in some certain maps when i was still leveling well they didn’t help which at the time I didn’t mind at all as the only advice or help they gave me was to level up to cap which I understood the benefits of going to level cap so I did. And when I reached level cap I bought some gl gear and farmed ESG for the longest time I’m talking 8-9 hours a day for like 10+ days so i could be able to afford my Ebon Weapons and now here I am richer than ever due to the amazing profitable events sts released before and being able to run maps with ease using current cap weapons which I farmed for. Moral of the story: Understand the game and work hard for it. Another thing people saying gl should be removed can suck it if it weren’t for gl I wouldn’t have the gear I have right now gl helps a lot especially to these people to be able to afford appropriate gear for endgame.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nate2049 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

I've personally been in all top ten guilds and a few others I won't mention and guild names but spooked is right they dont have to help it's entirety up to them if they wish Todo so anyway

Not many of the guilds tend to help some pretend to ignore you some don't on the other hand there are a few that really do stand out and help just got to be lucky have fun!
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Normally the reason they don't help is because there are people who only beg for help in guilds. After you help them they don't say thank you they beg for items or they leave guild after a few days if not hours. As officer goes, officer is just a rank. I have been officer in guilds, its the same as being member except you can recruit and kick people. Nothing too special, you can't even do battles or edit gh.
    I do try to help people but I can't help 5 people at once, the most maps I ran in a day while helping people would probably be 120 maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

By the way you talk seems you are referring to the guilds that are new or that invites everyone..promote everyone ecc, obviously not all guilds are same.. the kind of guilds you describing are superficial guilds. A guild who works good its all a matter of collaboration, everyone helping eachother, higher rank help lower rank but everyone has the possibility to help with something.. cause there's always someone who can know an info you don't, and vice versa. The way guild is built its managed by master decisions..try get some requirements to join some older guilds and give a try.

Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Join a lower level guild till you can join a top guild. These top guilds are mostly designed for end game. Most people are looking for a mutually beneficial task to do. Personally I don't mind helping people but to the majority of folks it is kind of hard to run maps where there is no source of profit or achievement for prolonged periods of time. Also you can try partying up with people of your lvl to run (it might not be the fastest of runs but they would want to be there longer). Hope this help
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239 View Post
    So i bin in many guilds,, lucky for me i dont need help from guild mates with dailies like undehull or glintstone,tindrin those kind.of dailies , but some low levels do , and what is sad is when these guild mates ask for help and the supposed officers or other high guild mates just ignore these players, and just chat about high lv weapons or arc pets, its like only they matter the weak suck and dont matter, they want you to join theyr guild but they give zero fuks for theyr guild.mates, all they want is to be in the leaderboard, were is the point of a guild if u ignore your guild.

I have never.bin officer of any guild and i bet i helped out.more than any officer.

Only like 2 guilds did help theyr guild mates including the Guild master,
    Obviously as stated below guilds are not required to help and that's what separates a good guild from a bad one . I don't know how helpful my guild is at slow times but I always help anyone who asks within my guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

For me its simple: I help everybody who I think would help me in the same way if needed. If people ask for my time but would never actual return something the answer is a "no sry im busy".

Forum Adept MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    Obviously as stated below guilds are not required to help and that's what separates a good guild from a bad one . I don't know how helpful my guild is at slow times but I always help anyone who asks within my guild
    Dont wurry insani your guild was ok.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Join a guild that have players of your level and from your timezone/region. This is the basic rule to join a guild in any game, especially when you are new.
    New players should not join guilds that only accept accomplished player (In AL it will be endgame players who are done with APs), those guilds are like retirement homes.

If you are not a new player and just want help with content like ESG/Maus/Events then you should join a guild with high %active stat, high activity during the time of a dead week/month shows that the guild has players that like to do content. And such guilds will always have high activity on good weeks.
    You can check the info here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...September-2019
    Like for the month of September guild (Lifeless) was the most active: with 70% players active daily and 99%/month. Shutout to Lifeless, Good job.

The ideology of a guild is promoted by the majority of the guild, so I do believe that its a failure of a GM and the Officers if they are not able to enable an environment where people help each other to accomplish their goal. Leaders should lead by example, entitlements comes with responsibilities and responsibilities comes with titles, but its something only mature people will understand.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genius For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239 View Post
    Dont wurry insani your guild was ok.
    Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genius View Post
    Join a guild that have players of your level and from your timezone/region. This is the basic rule to join a guild in any game, especially when you are new.
    New players should not join guilds that only accept accomplished player (In AL it will be endgame players who are done with APs), those guilds are like retirement homes.

If you are not a new player and just want help with content like ESG/Maus/Events then you should join a guild with high %active stat, high activity during the time of a dead week/month shows that the guild has players that like to do content. And such guilds will always have high activity on good weeks.
    You can check the info here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...September-2019
    Like for the month of September guild (Lifeless) was the most active: with 70% players active daily and 99%/month. Shutout to Lifeless, Good job.

The ideology of a guild is promoted by the majority of the guild, so I do believe that its a failure of a GM and the Officers if they are not able to enable an environment where people help each other to accomplish their goal. Leaders should lead by example, entitlements comes with responsibilities and responsibilities comes with titles, but its something only mature people will understand.
    Please tell me more about the retirement home guilds. I want to be in one. Don't get me wrong.
    .I always help new players...I want to go to a guild full of people who sit reminiscing and drinking tea.

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Make friends and make a guild with them, in my case i used to gobfrom guild to guild until i found one I got along just fine with its member. The guilds are just there for people to have fun, like i dont enjoy farming 4 hours just listening to music or podscats

Enviado desde mi SM-J600G mediante Tapatalk