Although I agree with most of what you said I don’t think we really need any stricter rules on chat bans and things of the sort. This game really isn’t that “toxic” there are tons of other games that are unfiltered in the chat department and make the toxic chat on pl seem like nothing, granted most these games are aimed at older audiences but pl’s audience base is also on the older side now (for the most part). Besides this I agree that things like enchants and low lvl elites and plat box’s killed pl from what it was and there isn’t much room to come back from anymore. Tradable vanities I never really felt was a big issue I thought it was good overall. If you wanted to keep your exclusive items you can, if you want to sell them you can and make tons of gold, and it also cut down on account trading at least I think because I don’t hear of people getting their accounts scammed like I did in the past.

In the end it’s sad to see dedicated players leave the game especially when the causes were so easy to fix.