Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
With respect to polling / voting, etc. we have players voting (in terms of Platinum purchased and Enchantments rolled) every day. I don't enjoy saying this any more than you like hearing it but if the Enchantment system were not a success it would be gone. And the terms of 'success' for me relate to both revenues and sustained player activity. While certain 'twink' brackets did thrive, the overall population of Pocket Legends dropped to its lowest levels before I started adding new systems, new types of items, seasonal and one-off events. I think we all want to believe that participation at our favorite twink bracket is crucial to a game's success but there is a bigger picture - and for me, serving that bigger picture has meant introducing controversial features. I wish everybody could fall in love with these features but I know that's not reasonable :-)
That being said, aside from larger balance changes in PvP and PvE, what is the reason for not implementing improvements to other game features, such as more gear loadout slots?