So I'm known as Dollaz, Dollaz Gaming or Vid, i made AL vids for entertainment purposes and became an icon inside the world of AL, many knew me, i had a fantastic fan base and people loved me. Sad to say that I've had my fair share of this game and today is the day i say my goodbyes. It was fun while it lasted but AL just isn't 2016 AL anymore, with that being said since my gaming channel is AL based I'm gonna leave it up but i will no longer be posting anymore videos. I had fun throughout the years that i played but i had to end it here, i have alot of good things going on and games aren't in the picture for me. I'm actually working on a few things and one of them is getting a new Youtube channel started up for vlogging very soon. I have many collabs with famous Youtubers I'm actually looking forward to. Soon I'll be a full time vlogger and give everyone the great content they'll always expect from me. Thank you to all my Dollaz Gaming subscribers, i looked at every last one of you as family, we as a family got so much done with that channel from have 0 subs to 865, my ending sub count. Better days have came for me, thank you to everyone who showed support. Goodbye AL for the last time, 2014-2019. Thanks everyone and enjoy your time on AL, hope i made your experience a little better. Kevin better known as Dollaz Gaming signing off.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk