Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 2019 Ursoth's Assault Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jiubara View Post
    Rogue's Dodge should be changed as well in my opinion, most in endgame have 100%ish dodge alrdy, adding additional 3% seems pointless, i.e my rogue has 110%+ dodge and i do barely dodge in pve lol (pve player)
    Actually the dex artifact has 3% crit, not dodge. Only the str version of the artifacts is sporting the 3% dodge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Wow, you actually published the tier points beforehand! Nice.
    Jiarijiba / Jiablast / Jiaroxx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

my bad, thx for correcting me, but crit is the same as dodge to me after a certain lv a low amount of %-ish aint worth it, since rogues are supposed to be tze dmg dealers the mage artifact should be the rogues 1, meaning rog should get dmg as well, or something usefull, coz like i said i see no point in low % "useless stats", Rouge ramps up enough crit with aimed shot alrdy. Just my opinion tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by urmosvk View Post
    You forget to mention, that other two characters will get raw dmg and %crit.

Odoslané z ONEPLUS A3003 pomocou Tapatalku
    I don't understand your point with this? The same Raw Damage the Mage one has is what I would also like to see on War Version. Not HP%, I don't need to be 25K +... I need more damage. And Crit % Caps at 100%.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    I don't understand your point with this? The same Raw Damage the Mage one has is what I would also like to see on War Version. Not HP%, I don't need to be 25K +... I need more damage. And Crit % Caps at 100%.
    Your post sounded, like you are rogue/mage and you don't wanna warrior to have more endurance.
    Sry then. I agree, that warriors and mages need more dmg.
    +1

Odoslané z ONEPLUS A3003 pomocou Tapatalku

6. The Following User Says Thank You to urmosvk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I don't agree with making it a HP %, and this is why. The whole point of the proc is to give something up to gain something...It's very Berserker like, which I like. Now the War Class naturally already has very high HP compared to the other classes. With Awakening Event there is now more 20K HP Wars...Hell every now and then I see this 24K HP War chilling in towns lol. My point is... balance wise... the loss for a gain proc effect should be equal for all classes. The addition of 3% HP when you already have high Str, and high Str%/HP% Awakes is a big gain HP wise. Meaning the HP Loss from Proc won't effect War Class even more almost like a loophole tbh. Armor % is a no for me to, because well... It's useless in Pve and is already a big problem in Pvp.
    If mages get Damage and Rogues get Crit, I don’t see why tanks shouldn’t get a buff that is useful for them. And what do you mean give something to gain something? The proc clearly says you get both 25% Health and Damage, you don’t give anything. Maybe you should re-read it.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    If mages get Damage and Rogues get Crit, I don’t see why tanks shouldn’t get a buff that is useful for them. And what do you mean give something to gain something? The proc clearly says you get both 25% Health and Damage, you don’t give anything. Maybe you should re-read it.
    Man lol...Geez. I originally thought the proc was +25% Damage -25% HP. Lmao people are prolly sitting here reading my posts like Wtf is this guy talking about right now. I'm dead X_X 😂
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Warrior at lvl 76 dont need bonus hp or armor in PvE, unless you change difficulty of latest content/ add new hard elite maps. PvE nowadays is all about fast cleaning maps (it always were...). When you are slow, you are out. Improved vengeful blood was right step, but there should be more adjustments. Warriors in PvE need: 1. higher damage/ DPS, 2. higher critical, 3. improved damage from at least 1 skill (i would say axe - higher alpha, higher damage from bleed), 4. lowered CD on 1 offensive skill (yes, axe)/ ultimate. In my opinion damage, critical or some kind of haste to recharge rage faster should be focused as primary stat on all new warrior items to decrease gap between classes. I am not saying, when mage arti has 10 damage, do the same for MBT, but at least half of it would be great, because HP, Armor are just cosmetic buffs. When you choose to change Dodge for Armor/Hp on new STR artifact, allright, it at least look better in inspect.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

XD end semesters starts and so does the event

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Man lol...Geez. I originally thought the proc was +25% Damage -25% HP. Lmao people are prolly sitting here reading my posts like Wtf is this guy talking about right now. I'm dead X_X 
    And you can’t edit the posts or delete them here, so RIP. XD
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Warrior at lvl 76 dont need bonus hp or armor in PvE, unless you change difficulty of latest content/ add new hard elite maps. PvE nowadays is all about fast cleaning maps (it always were...). When you are slow, you are out. Improved vengeful blood was right step, but there should be more adjustments. Warriors in PvE need: 1. higher damage/ DPS, 2. higher critical, 3. improved damage from at least 1 skill (i would say axe - higher alpha, higher damage from bleed), 4. lowered CD on 1 offensive skill (yes, axe)/ ultimate. In my opinion damage, critical or some kind of haste to recharge rage faster should be focused as primary stat on all new warrior items to decrease gap between classes. I am not saying, when mage arti has 10 damage, do the same for MBT, but at least half of it would be great, because HP, Armor are just cosmetic buffs. When you choose to change Dodge for Armor/Hp on new STR artifact, allright, it at least look better in inspect.
    +1.
    I suggested this in a Suggestion and Feedback Thread "Getting rid of the Quickness Passive which is useless now, and adding something like Double Attack(Goblin Blighted Glaive Proc). Or another idea… Rage(Ya I got a name for it lol) Passive Ability, Attacks increase skill haste by x amount of %, stacks up to 5 times, 3 Secs of no attacking resets stacks."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Uhh still the same vanity models from the vendor

Welp guess I don’t really benefit from the tokens I collect since recoloring and teeny tiny changes won’t really make them a new awesome vanity that I would want to buy. Disappointed in that but I’m going for the Plat tier Title anyway.
    Lived in the land of Arlor since April of 2013~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I expected heroic pets in token vendor but guess not, would be a good addition if u added a heroic Squeaks and squeakems or a heroic fantasma for a good amount of tokens instead of so many vanities.

Boingon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

vanity set for top 10 lb is tradable?

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AL_Thsinz View Post
    vanity set for top 10 lb is tradable?

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk
    Devs mentioned in earlier events that all future lb sets will be untradeable bc they belong to the winners. I guess this counts for this event aswell.

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #136
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Devs mentioned in earlier events that all future lb sets will be untradeable bc they belong to the winners. I guess this counts for this event aswell.
    Correct. The Leaderboard vanity items are Account-bound (stash-friendly but not trade-friendly).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Hmmmm so just noticed “Hiberio” in pet stables. Says that it’s gold tier reward in the description but preview says other wise. Which is the real gold tier reward?

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #138
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    Hmmmm so just noticed “Hiberio” in pet stables. Says that it’s gold tier reward in the description but preview says other wise. Which is the real gold tier reward?
    Morgana is the Gold Tier reward. Hiberio's caption wasn't updated appropriately after he got put in the vendor / replaced with the Mythic pet.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Morgana is the Gold Tier reward. Hiberio's caption wasn't updated appropriately after he got put in the vendor / replaced with the Mythic pet.
    Don't you think warriors will get their hands cut by holding the infernal sword this way?

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Retired

25.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #140
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Don't you think warriors will get their hands cut by holding the infernal sword this way?
    This should be fixed if you patch.