Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 2019 Ursoth's Assault Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Warrior at lvl 76 dont need bonus hp or armor in PvE, unless you change difficulty of latest content/ add new hard elite maps. PvE nowadays is all about fast cleaning maps (it always were...). When you are slow, you are out. Improved vengeful blood was right step, but there should be more adjustments. Warriors in PvE need: 1. higher damage/ DPS, 2. higher critical, 3. improved damage from at least 1 skill (i would say axe - higher alpha, higher damage from bleed), 4. lowered CD on 1 offensive skill (yes, axe)/ ultimate. In my opinion damage, critical or some kind of haste to recharge rage faster should be focused as primary stat on all new warrior items to decrease gap between classes. I am not saying, when mage arti has 10 damage, do the same for MBT, but at least half of it would be great, because HP, Armor are just cosmetic buffs. When you choose to change Dodge for Armor/Hp on new STR artifact, allright, it at least look better in inspect.
    +1.
    I suggested this in a Suggestion and Feedback Thread "Getting rid of the Quickness Passive which is useless now, and adding something like Double Attack(Goblin Blighted Glaive Proc). Or another idea… Rage(Ya I got a name for it lol) Passive Ability, Attacks increase skill haste by x amount of %, stacks up to 5 times, 3 Secs of no attacking resets stacks."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post: