Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 199

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 2019 Ursoth's Assault Guide

  1. #121
    Forum Adept Pyrogenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    393
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiubara View Post
    Rogue's Dodge should be changed as well in my opinion, most in endgame have 100%ish dodge alrdy, adding additional 3% seems pointless, i.e my rogue has 110%+ dodge and i do barely dodge in pve lol (pve player)
    Actually the dex artifact has 3% crit, not dodge. Only the str version of the artifacts is sporting the 3% dodge.

  2. #122
    Member Jiarijiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    141
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Wow, you actually published the tier points beforehand! Nice.
    Jiarijiba / Jiablast / Jiaroxx

  3. #123
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    my bad, thx for correcting me, but crit is the same as dodge to me after a certain lv a low amount of %-ish aint worth it, since rogues are supposed to be tze dmg dealers the mage artifact should be the rogues 1, meaning rog should get dmg as well, or something usefull, coz like i said i see no point in low % "useless stats", Rouge ramps up enough crit with aimed shot alrdy. Just my opinion tho.

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    574
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    495
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    148
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by urmosvk View Post
    You forget to mention, that other two characters will get raw dmg and %crit.

    Odoslané z ONEPLUS A3003 pomocou Tapatalku
    I don't understand your point with this? The same Raw Damage the Mage one has is what I would also like to see on War Version. Not HP%, I don't need to be 25K +... I need more damage. And Crit % Caps at 100%.

    IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  5. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    236
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    I don't understand your point with this? The same Raw Damage the Mage one has is what I would also like to see on War Version. Not HP%, I don't need to be 25K +... I need more damage. And Crit % Caps at 100%.
    Your post sounded, like you are rogue/mage and you don't wanna warrior to have more endurance.
    Sry then. I agree, that warriors and mages need more dmg.
    +1

    Odoslané z ONEPLUS A3003 pomocou Tapatalku

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to urmosvk For This Useful Post:


  7. #126
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    676
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    86
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    429
    Thanked in
    197 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    I don't agree with making it a HP %, and this is why. The whole point of the proc is to give something up to gain something...It's very Berserker like, which I like. Now the War Class naturally already has very high HP compared to the other classes. With Awakening Event there is now more 20K HP Wars...Hell every now and then I see this 24K HP War chilling in towns lol. My point is... balance wise... the loss for a gain proc effect should be equal for all classes. The addition of 3% HP when you already have high Str, and high Str%/HP% Awakes is a big gain HP wise. Meaning the HP Loss from Proc won't effect War Class even more almost like a loophole tbh. Armor % is a no for me to, because well... It's useless in Pve and is already a big problem in Pvp.
    If mages get Damage and Rogues get Crit, I don’t see why tanks shouldn’t get a buff that is useful for them. And what do you mean give something to gain something? The proc clearly says you get both 25% Health and Damage, you don’t give anything. Maybe you should re-read it.

  8. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    574
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    495
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    148
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    If mages get Damage and Rogues get Crit, I don’t see why tanks shouldn’t get a buff that is useful for them. And what do you mean give something to gain something? The proc clearly says you get both 25% Health and Damage, you don’t give anything. Maybe you should re-read it.
    Man lol...Geez. I originally thought the proc was +25% Damage -25% HP. Lmao people are prolly sitting here reading my posts like Wtf is this guy talking about right now. I'm dead X_X 😂

    IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  9. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    821
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    174
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

    Default

    Warrior at lvl 76 dont need bonus hp or armor in PvE, unless you change difficulty of latest content/ add new hard elite maps. PvE nowadays is all about fast cleaning maps (it always were...). When you are slow, you are out. Improved vengeful blood was right step, but there should be more adjustments. Warriors in PvE need: 1. higher damage/ DPS, 2. higher critical, 3. improved damage from at least 1 skill (i would say axe - higher alpha, higher damage from bleed), 4. lowered CD on 1 offensive skill (yes, axe)/ ultimate. In my opinion damage, critical or some kind of haste to recharge rage faster should be focused as primary stat on all new warrior items to decrease gap between classes. I am not saying, when mage arti has 10 damage, do the same for MBT, but at least half of it would be great, because HP, Armor are just cosmetic buffs. When you choose to change Dodge for Armor/Hp on new STR artifact, allright, it at least look better in inspect.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:


  11. #129
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    196
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    XD end semesters starts and so does the event

    Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

  12. #130
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    676
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    86
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    429
    Thanked in
    197 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Man lol...Geez. I originally thought the proc was +25% Damage -25% HP. Lmao people are prolly sitting here reading my posts like Wtf is this guy talking about right now. I'm dead X_X 
    And you can’t edit the posts or delete them here, so RIP. XD

  13. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    574
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    495
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    148
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Warrior at lvl 76 dont need bonus hp or armor in PvE, unless you change difficulty of latest content/ add new hard elite maps. PvE nowadays is all about fast cleaning maps (it always were...). When you are slow, you are out. Improved vengeful blood was right step, but there should be more adjustments. Warriors in PvE need: 1. higher damage/ DPS, 2. higher critical, 3. improved damage from at least 1 skill (i would say axe - higher alpha, higher damage from bleed), 4. lowered CD on 1 offensive skill (yes, axe)/ ultimate. In my opinion damage, critical or some kind of haste to recharge rage faster should be focused as primary stat on all new warrior items to decrease gap between classes. I am not saying, when mage arti has 10 damage, do the same for MBT, but at least half of it would be great, because HP, Armor are just cosmetic buffs. When you choose to change Dodge for Armor/Hp on new STR artifact, allright, it at least look better in inspect.
    +1.
    I suggested this in a Suggestion and Feedback Thread "Getting rid of the Quickness Passive which is useless now, and adding something like Double Attack(Goblin Blighted Glaive Proc). Or another idea… Rage(Ya I got a name for it lol) Passive Ability, Attacks increase skill haste by x amount of %, stacks up to 5 times, 3 Secs of no attacking resets stacks."

    IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:


  15. #132
    Member Sliceshee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    My home.
    Posts
    68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Uhh still the same vanity models from the vendor

    Welp guess I don’t really benefit from the tokens I collect since recoloring and teeny tiny changes won’t really make them a new awesome vanity that I would want to buy. Disappointed in that but I’m going for the Plat tier Title anyway.
    Lived in the land of Arlor since April of 2013~

  16. #133
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    I expected heroic pets in token vendor but guess not, would be a good addition if u added a heroic Squeaks and squeakems or a heroic fantasma for a good amount of tokens instead of so many vanities.

    Boingon.

  17. #134
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    175
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    vanity set for top 10 lb is tradable?

    Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

  18. #135
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    971
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    762
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    330
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AL_Thsinz View Post
    vanity set for top 10 lb is tradable?

    Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk
    Devs mentioned in earlier events that all future lb sets will be untradeable bc they belong to the winners. I guess this counts for this event aswell.

  19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #136
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,692
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,086
    Thanked in
    1,431 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Devs mentioned in earlier events that all future lb sets will be untradeable bc they belong to the winners. I guess this counts for this event aswell.
    Correct. The Leaderboard vanity items are Account-bound (stash-friendly but not trade-friendly).
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  21. #137
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    311
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    121
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Hmmmm so just noticed “Hiberio” in pet stables. Says that it’s gold tier reward in the description but preview says other wise. Which is the real gold tier reward?

  22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #138
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,692
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,086
    Thanked in
    1,431 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    Hmmmm so just noticed “Hiberio” in pet stables. Says that it’s gold tier reward in the description but preview says other wise. Which is the real gold tier reward?
    Morgana is the Gold Tier reward. Hiberio's caption wasn't updated appropriately after he got put in the vendor / replaced with the Mythic pet.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  24. #139
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    676
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    86
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    429
    Thanked in
    197 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Morgana is the Gold Tier reward. Hiberio's caption wasn't updated appropriately after he got put in the vendor / replaced with the Mythic pet.
    Don't you think warriors will get their hands cut by holding the infernal sword this way?

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

  25.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #140
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,694
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,625
    Thanked in
    657 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Don't you think warriors will get their hands cut by holding the infernal sword this way?
    This should be fixed if you patch.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-09-2019, 02:27 PM
  2. 7/25/18 | Preview | Ursoth Event Guide
    By Triphobia in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2018, 09:51 AM
  3. Ursoth's Assault for Newbies (Guide)
    By snowfu in forum AL Player Guides
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-18-2015, 08:34 AM
  4. Ursoth's Assault for Newbies (Guide)
    By snowfu in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 08:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •