Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
Some incorrect things there.
  • The cursed targets take 10%(+mastery) extra damage, not the mage.
  • Words of Weakening affects the cursed target's damage, they do less damage to everyone.
  • Penetrating curse does not affect standard damage reflection, it affects curse damage done to the cursed target when they do damage.

This means if you have 10 mastery and curse someone, while they are cursed, they take 20% extra damage.

So for example, if your party is normally doing 10k dps to a boss, it would do 12k dps while curse is on the boss.
Thanks for clarifying man, appreciate it. Can you please update the description of the skills (upgrades and mastery) its a bit confusing. It says damage taken instead of damage done everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
Curse does not use damage reflection - the damage you do to them when they do damage while cursed is an attack by the mage, so it depends on the mage's damage, not the cursed person's damage.
Yes thats how it worked, but I thought you changed it with update, because previously I use to do 250 -300 damage to the mob that did 600 damage to me. and now I am doing 1200 damage to the same mob. So please help me understand this bit, now I am doing increased damaged because now when I apply curse I am doing:

curse skill damage + 25% damage from Penetrating curse + 20% damage from mastery?

Also, please update the skill description with skill damage numbers like every other skill has. Thanks.