Thread: Lulw Sig Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Lulw Sig Thread

Hey, Im a steam/youtube/twitch banner and profile picture designer/commission artist and have decided to combine these skills with my love of arcane legends to provide good, affordable signatures while making some gold for myself.

I decided to do this rather than continue to make steam artwork showcases and profile artwork due to the lack of affordable signature artists on this forum. (If you scroll down and look at the other sig threads, about 80% of them are closed)

My personal sig is an example of a signature on the cheaper end of the price spectrum (<500k), signatures with more complex layering, particle effects, and original art may cost more

I have the same rules as other sig artist:
    • If you wish for a commission, please PM me with the theme, any specific images, and text required in the signature
    • From these requirements, I will provide a price that must be paid up front before I will start working on the signature.
    • The first draft of the signature will be delivered 1-2 days after the initial commission time depending on the complexity of the signature. This will be he first draft. After your feedback and any desires for changes, draft 2, or the final draft, will be delivered around 2-3 days after the initial commission time. (These times are if i am busy with multiple commissions at one time. If i only have one order, I can fulfill this process in an afternoon)
    • After the transaction has been completed, and both parties are happy, I would appreciate it if you could leave some honest feedback

Special Promotion
    As i know that I am a new member in the many of reputable signature artists available for hire in the community. I have decided that the first 5PMs that i recieve after this post's creation will recieve free signatures.

Thank you guys for your continual activity on this forum. And I hope Ill find my place here as a signature artist
    IGN:Lulw
    PM me to inquire about Signature Commissions

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lulw For This Useful Post: