Thread: improve mausoleum

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Default improve mausoleum

my suggestions:
    1) make new set for maus, because nightmare and voice sets already outdated, but mobs doesnt stay at same lvl, they scaling compared to our lvl, so we need better set to run it (or make mireguard set bonuses working in maus, why not?)
    2) make some ways to farm order jewels, its too hard to get order jewels (crafting them from cracked order jewels - too expensive, its like 20m for one precise jewel), atm only the way to get it - using plat or buy jewels from those ppl who run events LB;
    add some gold loot for order jewels (which works only in somberhold/forgotten ruins), not only damage
    3) increase gold drops in maus. why? because its map which requires some skill and gears ( +good party maybe ), and even in good party with some GL awakes people getting same or even lower profit than esg or deep marsh (esg and deep marsh arent scaling to our lvl, and easy compared to maus, but gives more gold...)
    4) add some worthly drop to maus? im at 2,1m (+500k on other toons) somberhold pts, looted only one arcane shard, was running mostly m4-6 (and didnt see that other players looted a lot shards too). Twilight and marshal crates already cheap, balanced scale cheap too, same about lifeless armor. Its like every expansion i need more and more expensive gears to run it, but all lootable things cheaper and cheaper. maybe add vials of undead ectoplasm drop in maus? make undying orb drop from Lich?
    5) add new things by balanced tokens
    6) about Lich:
    -decrease Lich's Hp, there is no point to waste time to kill lich (unless u need aps), for now its easier to skip him and make 2-3 runs in esg after maus
    -Also staying in dark/light pool is suicide for many players and waste potions (if u wanna deal some damage u need to stay in pool which decreases your hp to 33%), and reward for killing lich is just same as killing any mini boss at same floor?
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 10-12-2019 at 09:59 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    my suggestions:
    1) make new set for maus, because nightmare and voice sets already outdated, but mobs doesnt stay at same lvl, they scaling compared to our lvl, so we need better set to run it (or make mireguard set bonuses working in maus, why not?)
    2) make some ways to farm order jewels, its too hard to get order jewels (crafting them from cracked order jewels - too expensive, its like 20m for one precise jewel), atm only the way to get it - using plat or buy jewels from those ppl who run events LB;
    add some gold loot for order jewels (which works only in somberhold/forgotten ruins), not only damage
    3) increase gold drops in maus. why? because its map which requires some skill and gears ( +good party maybe ), and even in good party with some GL awakes people getting same or even lower profit than esg or deep marsh (esg and deep marsh arent scaling to our lvl, and easy compared to maus, but gives more gold...)
    4) add some worthly drop to maus? im at 2,1m (+500k on other toons) somberhold pts, looted only one arcane shard, was running mostly m4-6 (and didnt see that other players looted a lot shards too). Twilight and marshal crates already cheap, balanced scale cheap too, same about lifeless armor. Its like every expansion i need more and more expensive gears to run it, but all lootable things cheaper and cheaper. maybe add vials of undead ectoplasm drop in maus? make undying orb drop from Lich?
    5) add new things by balanced tokens
    6) about Lich:
    -decrease Lich's Hp, there is no point to waste time to kill lich (unless u need aps), for now its easier to skip him and make 2-3 runs in esg after maus
    -Also staying in dark/light pool is suicide for many players and waste potions (if u wanna deal some damage u need to stay in pool which decreases your hp to 33%), and reward for killing lich is just same as killing any mini boss at same floor?
    I agree that the Lich boss is a bit much....... It's a Maus turn off for me....... Would like to see more gold there, too...... I just use Maus for completing XP quests, and that's it........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Mausoleum is fine the way it is. Don't like lich? Then skip it.
    Don't like slow runs? Play esg
    Don't ruin mausoleum by making it easier to kill.

Only aggree with making new set
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Dont make anything easy, but I agree that we need a new system for farming/crafting order jewels. and new drops in maus 5/6. I would love to spend some plats on maus passes if the rewards are good.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Create mauso 7 which will be a challenging map with 'Rejuvenated' Alargan boss that's end-cap level. Add in some loots like currency chests, Excellent+ jewels. More treasure rooms, and a bonus boss 'zombified' Taurus from planar tombs 3, who drops ecto-vials and arc/heroic eggs and vanities.

I'm sure you'll make plenty of plats from m5 pass and a few special mauso 7 elixirs. *wink wink nudge nudge*
    Last edited by Tuhguhbuhbuh; 10-14-2019 at 09:09 PM.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK