Thread: Feedback and suggestions for Ursoth's Assault 2019

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Default Feedback and suggestions for Ursoth's Assault 2019

I would like to start with the good bits. My favourite highlight of this event are the new infernal vanity weapons and wings. They are absolutely gorgeous! @Cinco and team, thank you for the fresh designs.
    I will not comment on the map mechanics, despite the fact that some players found it too easy. I feel it is has just about the right balance to be run both in softcore and hardcore modes.
    And there are new pets to collect, more mouths to feed, great

Players have already pointed this out before that the bloodgrub visage drop rates is too low and imo that has slowed down the zest with which people are farming this event. This is probably the low point of this event. The special goodies aren't accessible and too rare because the means to get them is too expensive and rare. Lovecraft event is always a huge success, people grind a lot because they have alternatives to explore, farm for materials for portal runs, apart from just buying them from auction which also results in more circulation of the drops from the loot table.

I didn't know that thief wings were the new wings from the event special boss, it took me some time to figure it out as it is the second day and there is no sign of this new vanity (apart from that one thread in TM) nor have I seen anyone wearing it on.

I also haven't seen any rogue infernal helm and body in auction so far. All I see is the mage types and sometimes war types when I check for them in auction. My only problem is concerning this 'rarity' aspect going on.

Suggestions:

#slight buff to visage drop rate making it more accessible to players (or) making it farmable with elixir influence (or) introducting chance to drop from ursorth and bloodgrub
    # (if rarity persists) introduce a 10k token infernal bound vanity set to npc (or) making set purchaseable for platinum in store (or) introducing chance to drop from bloodgrub/ursorth

Cheers! (>.<)/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundlos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I was complaining about wings too but now no pls, keep it rare sts.

But you are right about infernal set!

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Maybe wings drop rate is just fine but with Visage drop rate being low and it's high prices is leading to lesser portal runs and hence no circulation of the loot. I want to see more those gorgeous babies u.u they are pretty

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundlos For This Useful Post: