Thread: i believe its time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default i believe its time

I've been with the community for a long time, since 2012, I've made great friends and some pretty great enemies as well (the PvP was great). its been a roller coaster, ups and the downs, i cant believe the fun i have had with all the community and the people I've met over the years. met some pretty good people living around me.

I know many of you feel like you know me from the forum, and many of you are on my friends list, but I used to have regular friends that I would chat with every day and do elite runs with all the time, and pretty much all of them have quit the game.

I really do miss the old days of playing PL and seasons 1-4 of AL. I'm going to take a few months off from gaming and then I may look for a new game, or come back and see if AL has improved at all. I'm sure you will all see me online once in a while, but I probably won't be very active on the forum.

I have made many friends on here..sadly many left to other games or were banned but meh whos keeping count right lol. I wont name all the players that I have had the privilege of knowing and doing runs with. This isn't a good bye..but I will fade away in time I thought i'd post here. As for the new games im playing there in the Activision family. If you want to give them a shot, there similar to STS games..but more err realistic maybe? but as for games ive been to busy irl and ive been weening my games down slowly 1 by 1 and have about 3 games from 30+ that i used to play now.

ReeHop - i know you just found me again but im sorry girly i think im gonna have to bow out for now.
    Sulpherea - you are a great person and i will miss you.
    Buzz - you have a heart of gold and i hope you find what you are looking for.
    Grind - you're an amazing person.
    TopFrog - love ya bud your a great dude, best frog tavern in the game as well
    Bloody - sell me that yeti set sometime
    semiautomagic - you are the sunshine to my darkness
    Qweenzy - keep ruptar strong for me please gonna miss my baby boo
    ruptar - smh
    Sokkaofwater - if you want to keep Koi (knights of ironhand) please pm me and ill transfer leadership

there are many more people i love and will miss but the entire community is like a family to me and i will truly miss you all

Ign: Chivalries
    Ign: Chivalrie
    Ign: Chivalrously
    Ign: Gelth

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chivalrous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Best of luck my dude

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Good bye

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default i believe its time

Goodbye, hopefully you will return one day.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Miss you bro.. Thanks for mentioning me and my frogs.. Come back and check in occasionally

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk