Thread: Item Farming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Item Farming

I think everyone misses the thrill of looting items in Arcane Legends, but recently its been gold loot, nothing against gold loot, but its the main source of gold now and just does not seem like everyones cup of tea, as it has caused inflation to jump, personally, I miss locks, back in the 46 cap particularly, the ren'gol crate. Never before has a crate looked so perfect that I would spend half of my luck elixir just looking at it. I would love to see something along the lines of the arena being added into the game as the arena served as a challenge and it was very thrilling when an item of value was looted, I still do farm the arena casually as it is outdated and the drops don't serve as useful as they did back then. 6 months ago I actually uploaded a video onto YouTube of me opening 1,000 of them on my mage named Hexcell. I recently came back to AL after half of a year, and would love to see more items being added to be farmed in the loot table. Maybe something to do with "Jack" the jackolantern during the Halloween event??

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Risinglegendx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

+1 I miss farming loot!! Nowadays loot is so hard to gain with whack drop rates... and that causes items to be worth FAR too much gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zeptifyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

+1.

I think gold drops should be nerfed everywhere (especially Elite Southern Gates), and add items instead.

It doesn't look right that a 3 year old map like ESG is still one of the best places to farm gold, if not the best.
    Retired

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Whew!! I am so glad that this thread is being well received, thank you guys for your amazing feedback!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Risinglegendx View Post
    I think everyone misses the thrill of looting items in Arcane Legends, but recently its been gold loot, nothing against gold loot, but its the main source of gold now and just does not seem like everyones cup of tea, as it has caused inflation to jump, personally, I miss locks, back in the 46 cap particularly, the ren'gol crate. Never before has a crate looked so perfect that I would spend half of my luck elixir just looking at it. I would love to see something along the lines of the arena being added into the game as the arena served as a challenge and it was very thrilling when an item of value was looted, I still do farm the arena casually as it is outdated and the drops don't serve as useful as they did back then. 6 months ago I actually uploaded a video onto YouTube of me opening 1,000 of them on my mage named Hexcell. I recently came back to AL after half of a year, and would love to see more items being added to be farmed in the loot table. Maybe something to do with "Jack" the jackolantern during the Halloween event??

I know what ya mean......

In a weird kind of way, I get "Locked Crate of the Watch" type of satisfaction when I loot elite runner chests............. I love looting those things........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

+1.

Put OP items/items uniquely drops in some elite maps/ decent gears, legend gears with procs, because back in kraken-tindrin expansion even lootable legend gears can par with the mythic and arcane gears.

Or do something like token thing to grind on for arcane eggs or gears not just using crate tokens

Just my opinion

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Honestly, it truly hurts to say this being a solid 2012 player... but the thrill of this game is just slowly fading.. I see it ALL around arlor.. personally the excitement of getting online stuck with me all the way through level cap 16-41. I’m not going to explain the fun, the activeness of arlor, and all that during those times. I just miss being able to party up with some friends, play some levels and chat for a few hours and make a little gold here and there. But now the game is just based around people who will spend $1000’s on platinum OR thousands of hours staring at their phone.. community is in distress about where it’s heading too, that’s why half the people you meet are so uptight & usually pretty blunt/rude..

Elondria events gave me a sense of nostalgia with the leafy crates being 15k and reminded me of farming Locked Grand Crates of the Watch and selling them 15k-30k a pop. Not only chests do we all miss farming, but we surely miss the grind for looting Malison with our OP parties.. or Elite Bael for some an extra gift (; please sts, stop focusing on end game and raising level caps. Give us fillers, give us content, give us new vanities & gears & even new recolors! We just want pure content to be able to enjoy & not have to spend 12m gold on a gold loot set just to actually get somewhere in AL.. I don’t want this game to die, I want to continue helping new players and directing them with tips & tricks.. but right now I can’t even tell them it’s worth it to continue playing. So much for wearing around the “ Best MMO Banner” because it’s literally not anymore...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zeptifyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Looting/farming items > Gold Loot

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeptifyx View Post
    Honestly, it truly hurts to say this being a solid 2012 player... but the thrill of this game is just slowly fading.. I see it ALL around arlor.. personally the excitement of getting online stuck with me all the way through level cap 16-41. I’m not going to explain the fun, the activeness of arlor, and all that during those times. I just miss being able to party up with some friends, play some levels and chat for a few hours and make a little gold here and there. But now the game is just based around people who will spend $1000’s on platinum OR thousands of hours staring at their phone.. community is in distress about where it’s heading too, that’s why half the people you meet are so uptight & usually pretty blunt/rude..

Elondria events gave me a sense of nostalgia with the leafy crates being 15k and reminded me of farming Locked Grand Crates of the Watch and selling them 15k-30k a pop. Not only chests do we all miss farming, but we surely miss the grind for looting Malison with our OP parties.. or Elite Bael for some an extra gift (; please sts, stop focusing on end game and raising level caps. Give us fillers, give us content, give us new vanities & gears & even new recolors! We just want pure content to be able to enjoy & not have to spend 12m gold on a gold loot set just to actually get somewhere in AL.. I don’t want this game to die, I want to continue helping new players and directing them with tips & tricks.. but right now I can’t even tell them it’s worth it to continue playing. So much for wearing around the “ Best MMO Banner” because it’s literally not anymore...

There are so many things I’m missing but like I said, we know all the fun and farming we used to do back in the 16-41 days.. from demonlord gears to malison, & vials & crafting our imbued gears to be OP! Which all these are do able for the most part, it’s just the thrill and point to it is fading because they can’t stop focusing on raising level cap and making people buy platinum...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zeptifyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

#RemoveGoldLoot #NerfGoldLoot #LootGreaterThanGold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts