Thread: Item Farming

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Item Farming

I think everyone misses the thrill of looting items in Arcane Legends, but recently its been gold loot, nothing against gold loot, but its the main source of gold now and just does not seem like everyones cup of tea, as it has caused inflation to jump, personally, I miss locks, back in the 46 cap particularly, the ren'gol crate. Never before has a crate looked so perfect that I would spend half of my luck elixir just looking at it. I would love to see something along the lines of the arena being added into the game as the arena served as a challenge and it was very thrilling when an item of value was looted, I still do farm the arena casually as it is outdated and the drops don't serve as useful as they did back then. 6 months ago I actually uploaded a video onto YouTube of me opening 1,000 of them on my mage named Hexcell. I recently came back to AL after half of a year, and would love to see more items being added to be farmed in the loot table. Maybe something to do with "Jack" the jackolantern during the Halloween event??

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Risinglegendx For This Useful Post: