Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Those Speed sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    Wanna compare? Ok I'll be with 100%, you with a speed set.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
    Instead of buying ms awakenings we could just time how long it takes to run the Road to Festerfang map with and without speed set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239 View Post
    So besides increas to super speed ,and macking some players A holes and show offs and turning lvs into a race where they kill the boss and not wait for others, whats the actual point of speed set, does it also increase your attack speed. Or what, i seen players with low attack use speed set, they cant even kill some mobs lol , but they have their super speed set,

(i am.not saying all speed set users are like this but 3 out of 5 are, especialy in events, )
    I have some suggestions for you.
    1. Solo run
    2. Create party with non speed set players
    3. Buy speed set (venom, nox etc)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Speed set is a drug.. once u got addict.. u can't live without it.

Use some speed awakening n fenris to run with ss players.. also speed elix r free

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Shadow piercer, gale force, and skyward smash. All valid options for non speed set users. Speed sets overall are cheap, just buy one of the lower level ones. Event maps and kt4 are easy enough where you don’t need good stats at end game. And like someone mentioned before, you still get all the points and loot from boss even if you are at start of map so it’s not like you miss anything. Events without speed set would be awful as it would take for ever to farm energy and do multiple runs.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Korabiv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    LoL really... can’t take a complement

Rogue
    Btw, dope signature bro

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Btw, dope signature bro
    Thanks fam ;p

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    what is the point of this? cant be bothered to have a discussion (or cant win) so you riddicule the person to get it youre way? for what?
    I don’t know man, I thought it was pretty funny. XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I don’t want to be too judgmental of the “poor” people in al, but let’s be real. If you don’t have enough to buy a speed set, obviously you don’t play the game enough since it is relatively easy to obtain. And if you don’t play the game enough, you probably shouldn’t be giving strong, opinionated statements of how the game should work.

Long story short, if speed sets were removed from events, so many people (the people who actually spend time playing the game) will be infuriated as this would make events so much less desirable to run. So let’s just end this drama now, since sts will never do anything about this.

Forum Adept MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    I don’t want to be too judgmental of the “poor” people in al, but let’s be real. If you don’t have enough to buy a speed set, obviously you don’t play the game enough since it is relatively easy to obtain. And if you don’t play the game enough, you probably shouldn’t be giving strong, opinionated statements of how the game should work.

Long story short, if speed sets were removed from events, so many people (the people who actually spend time playing the game) will be infuriated as this would make events so much less desirable to run. So let’s just end this drama now, since sts will never do anything about this.
    Lol easy to obtain, for the players with nekros,mishis,zulongs,dreambots,lancelots
    Ebon weapons, ebon armor, arc belts, arc pendants, speed sets, ofcourse.its easy . With theyr 700%GL they easy make.millions plus the plat they buy,

But for those who dont have any gl or spend plat or devote theyr life to AL its not easy

Dont compare here ,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravintov View Post
    you said like this in 2019? so funny. Hahaha
    New comers hhahahahahahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

this is so funny xD okay so keep those replies going I'm here taking notes! Basically I've learned in this thread that 200%Ms is 100%Ms. So if you don't get what I said there then goodluck thinking about it like you're thinking of which came first, the chicken or the egg? LMAO if you still don't get it then you might go back to learning (sarcastically)
    ~GUILDMASTER~

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Regifter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post

Okay so you're saying that if sts will remove speed set from the game, events would be less desirable to play in? Hm I guess your the one who didn't play the game long enough. *wink wink*

Basically if it will be removed from the game it will go back to the usual state of AL when things were back in 2012-2014. Quite balanced I have to say *wink wink* Plat will be more and more desirable during events cos of energy kits by plat (unless removed from store). Other than that, farmers will do hardcore grinding,plat buyers will buy plat. Simple as that, there is no room for lazy people just like in real life. So let's be real, If you are lazy, just don't play the game. And if you hate speed set, buy one. If you don't have money to buy one, go earn. If you don't know how, go learn. If you don't wanna learn,go to quote 1 which is underlined for u. *wink wink*

PS. Sorry I had dust in my eyes
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Would you go walk in the middle of the highway? no! you would walk on the sidewalk. And while walking you will look at those cars and say to yourself, dang i would arrive way faster if i had a car!! So you will get a job, save cash and buy a car!!! simple as that!!!

Of course people who invest time to farm, time to learn strategy or buy plat to make gold in game get advantage in the game, what would be the point if not???

When you are jealous of what other have, instead of complaining, work hard and get it!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post: