Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Higher drop rates for mount fang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Higher drop rates for mount fang

Why don't you guys make a higher drop rates for mount fang because getting a legendary item is pretty rare and the cause of that cs is going crazy, 1 million gold for an item dose it really worth it?,I don't think so I think that's crazy that's why you may see a level 60 have a mystery armor on and I rarely se a lvl 51+ have a gemstone on,correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

That's the whole point. They wouldn't be very legendary if everyone and their dog had one, now would they?

-----
    Sent from my six shooter. BANG! BANG!

New York the most wonderful place on Earth
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I dont think highering the drop rate will be better. Then everything will be super cheap and will that actually be any fun? Farming is what keeps people playing. (theres really nothing else)
    Finding pinks is lots fun. If everyone found that "super rare" pink, it would lose effect and pinks wouldnt be so special to find. It would just be like "yay! I found a pink! Oh wait, theyre not worth anything!"
    Pinks would sell for very low. People wouldnt be able to gain any money either if pinks were everywhere. Lets let people have their perks in the game.
    People just want everything served on a silver platter. Highering the drop rate will just result in more laziness.

Good things are worth the wait! IMO
    <3 Koi, you will forever be missed. <3
    Very happy member of Eclipse! ~Reddwing
    The android forum app needs a thanks button, I see some insightful posts every so often

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Pinks are rare, but do drop. That's the point, the less often it drops, the more exciting it will be if you get one. Lots of prices had went down too. 3 weeks ago, the Crafted Lilith staff went down from 450k to 220k now. Crafted Lilith robe was 1mil, now 700k.

I'll just say that pinks are supposed to be rare, but they still do drop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'm not saying that we need to get a legendary item every drop and its not cool to be super rare +not all people play 24/7 or play 4 straight hours to get one because there is other things in life to do other than wasting the whole day farming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ghost.mw View Post
    I'm not saying that we need to get a legendary item every drop and its not cool to be super rare +not all people play 24/7 or play 4 straight hours to get one because there is other things in life to do other than wasting the whole day farming.
    So, what you're saying is the game should cater to your schedule because you don't have the time, or patience, to farm for gear. If that's the case, then save your pennies so you can buy what you want from cs.

-----

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    So, what you're saying is the game should cater to your schedule because you don't have the time, or patience, to farm for gear. If that's the case, then save your pennies so you can buy what you want from cs.

-----
    If it was just me I wouldn't make this thread, looks like you are an extreme plat user who spend the whole day playing, will not all people like you +we use a good gear to be at our best in a fight not to show off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+ I forgot something, who long do I have to save to get to 1 million gold, a whole year saving?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Lol we don't want it to be like AO pinks

Where each pink is only a couple ks

I think this is perfect
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

If it was just me I wouldn't make this thread, looks like you are an extreme plat user who spend the whole day playing, will not all people like you +we use a good gear to be at our best in a fight not to show off.
    I don't even play PL. I'm over on SL where pink and vanities truly are a rarity. As for plat, I got some, its true, but what does that have to do with anything? I think its a waste to spend plat on credits. I'm nowhere near rich, I think I have just a hair over 13000 credits in my stash. All of my gear was either drops or purchased with money I earned through cs sales or running.

-----

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

I understand what the Op means. There is a middle ground. It doesn't have to be super high or super low.

It sucks doing 100+ runs and not getting any pink items. Then when you do its a garbage orlok claymore.

You should also consider the fact that the vast majority of the alterran population is just like the op. Players that don't have 4 or 5 hours a day to play.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    I don't even play PL. I'm over on SL where pink and vanities truly are a rarity. As for plat, I got some, its true, but what does that have to do with anything? I think its a waste to spend plat on credits. I'm nowhere near rich, I think I have just a hair over 13000 credits in my stash. All of my gear was either drops or purchased with money I earned through cs sales or running.

-----
    I use platinum too but I'm not gonna waste it on buying gear because its not worth it and all I got left is 70k because of buying sets, back in the old sewer days everything was perfect, drop rates were perfect ,cs prices were perfect not very high and not very low and everyone was happy and getting crafting parts was by doing a quest not by farming,I wish everything go back to the way it was.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The drop rate is fine. Sometimes its painful not getting that pink drop. But once u get it, the wow factor comes. Makes u happy. And u can sell a good pink for a million.

A little luck helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

ah well in time the prices will drop automatically. With the new cap lvl rise. You will be able to get the weapons you want easily. When u want to get richer farm as much as u possibly can when the new cap rise just occured. I did the same with the mount and now I'm a long time full crafted and a millionair, lol

Good hunting all!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Personally I agree with the original thread idea. I do think that the sewer days were best. I believe all drops should have the same rarity. Why? Not because I can't afford it but because it gets more and more expensive each time. What will happen 5 caps from now? Food for thought.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Thus the fact that they're legendary. It makes it fun when they're hard to get. We all have the same chance so if you don't get a pink one round, get it the next

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I use platinum too but I'm not gonna waste it on buying gear because its not worth it and all I got left is 70k because of buying sets, back in the old sewer days everything was perfect, drop rates were perfect ,cs prices were perfect not very high and not very low and everyone was happy and getting crafting parts was by doing a quest not by farming,I wish everything go back to the way it was.
    Well, then everything would be less exciting as I think someone already said and it wouldn't be much of a challenge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redcherry View Post
    The drop rate is fine. Sometimes its painful not getting that pink drop. But once u get it, the wow factor comes. Makes u happy. And u can sell a good pink for a million.

A little luck helps.
    that is very true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

IMO i think they should bring back useful purples and greens, like the ones in the sewers. The sewers was some decent farming because the pinks were still super rare and better than everything else but if u werent lucky or didnt have the money you could grab a purple set with slightly not as awesome but still decent stats for a ton less gold. The sewers was definitely a good campaign for those who were pressed for money.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    IMO i think they should bring back useful purples and greens, like the ones in the sewers. The sewers was some decent farming because the pinks were still super rare and better than everything else but if u werent lucky or didnt have the money you could grab a purple set with slightly not as awesome but still decent stats for a ton less gold. The sewers was definitely a good campaign for those who were pressed for money.
    But I feel like it's important that Legendary items are supposed to really stand out and have a purpose-- There should be a significant difference.