Thread: XP elixirs......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    They made [...] levels not require alot of exp.
    For me the XP required was crazy high and I really, REALLY, REALLY hope they change the 680k required for 77.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    For me the XP required was crazy high and I really, REALLY, REALLY hope they change the 680k required for 77.
    What is needed is good XP maps.... The current maps that give the highest is nothing when attempting to reach 100k+ XP points....... I haven't reached 75 yet so, I am unaware of the XP required to reach 76.... If it's 600k, that's ridiculous.....

Just like we have "GL" maps, we need XP maps as well.... This is taking way too long and after completing a slew quests, you are left with nothing to do unless an event is active...... Make quests repeatable or make a good XP gain map, like ESG when it comes to gold.......

They also need to make certain quests capable of being completed in "elite" maps, like the "silk stalker", "twisted rites", and the "miner problem" quests (you cannot even access the mines from the map, so dumb)............

The small things are what irritate me about this game.......
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 10-20-2019 at 02:22 PM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    What is needed is good XP maps.... The current maps that give the highest is nothing when attempting to reach 100k+ XP points....... I haven't reached 75 yet so, I am unaware of the XP required to reach 76.... If it's 600k, that's ridiculous.....

Just like we have "GL" maps, we need XP maps as well.... This is taking way too long and after completing a slew quests, you are left with nothing to do unless an event is active...... Make quests repeatable or make a good XP gain map, like ESG when it comes to gold.......

They also need to make certain quests capable of being completed in "elite" maps, like the "silk stalker", "twisted rites", and the "miner problem" quests (you cannot even access the mines from the map, so dumb)............

The small things are what irritate me about this game.......
    I hit 76 2 days after sts stopped giving the fast cap banner without farming all it took me was a quick one hour playing everyday doing dailies

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk