Thread: Infernal Brinstone Armour Vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Infernal Brinstone Armour Vanities

Why is Infernal Brimstone plate so costly it’s a lootable item from chests. Drop chances of Arcane item is more than vanity in Gossermer chests which is bugged. STS kindly fix the drop rates of Infernal Vanities for creating balance in game. I know it’s event crate but just like Marvellous crates drop chances of Marvel vanities was more than Ebon wepons which seems fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Its a conspiracy,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Can’t believe a set for rogue costs roughly up to 60-70m... brain dead.

- Living in a delusional state -

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I agree, this is ridiculous.. the new infernal vanities cost 60/75 mil which is just unbelievable and horrible.. I mean how will the normal people afford so much for a new vanity ? Only the super ultra rich who owns 500/600 mil can be able to buy it. For a new player, earning even 1 mil takes so much time.. Ok make the vanity drop rate less than normal so that it remains exclusive and speical but atleast make the drop rate in such a way, that the vanities don't cost more than 10-20 mil, so that every one can atleast afford it. Sts needs to fix this

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinklips For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Yeah, I think that 20-30mil its a fair price... But the price wont drop if the drop is very rare.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Just don't buy them, the only way to destroy and bring down a price of something is by not buying/looking for them, in this case it's just a vanity so not really a thing that affects your stats.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Androzeus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Androzeus View Post
    Just don't buy them, the only way to destroy and bring down a price of something is by not buying/looking for them, in this case it's just a vanity so not really a thing that affects your stats.
    Agree with you in the first part, however, for some ppl (Like me) vanities are important because I like to have nice stats and a nice visual/effects

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Androzeus View Post
    I really don't care about stats or gears. I play this game only for vanities mainly.. so different people have different choices. Hope u understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    I really don't care about stats or gears. I play this game only for vanities mainly.. so different people have different choices. Hope u understand
    I joined the game 2014 when arlor sets were the only decent vanities , now there r tons of real designable vanities , be it rare be it so rare , or be it completely affordable and not so common ,stick to what u can afford , ppl tend to cry about rare vanity to drop the price , well happens right after ppl buy it high price , lots of them r just ambitious and practical they sell lots of stuff and they know to have it unique pay for it , for u to want every thing cheap , even a vanity that doest affect ur game play , and again u have a lot to choose from , i dunno what to call this ..

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    I joined the game 2014 when arlor sets were the only decent vanities , now there r tons of real designable vanities , be it rare be it so rare , or be it completely affordable and not so common ,stick to what u can afford , ppl tend to cry about rare vanity to drop the price , well happens right after ppl buy it high price , lots of them r just ambitious and practical they sell lots of stuff and they know to have it unique pay for it , for u to want every thing cheap , even a vanity that doest affect ur game play , and again u have a lot to choose from , i dunno what to call this ..
    I think you didn't get my comment.. I am not crying here to drop the prices of rare vanities, nor I want everything cheap.. But a brand new vanity isn't supposed to be so ultra rare on its release, that the prices reach 60-80 mil.. And 60-80mil might be cheap for you, but not for the normal players.. And yes I am sticking to what I can afford and that's why I don't have Medusa or even the marvellous villain vanity nor do I want their prices to drop.. I am only talking about the brand newly released vanities, which everyone wants to wear.. Kindly read the thread again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

But a brand new vanity isn't supposed to be so ultra rare on its release, that the prices reach 60-80 mil.. And 60-80mil might be cheap for you, but not for the normal player
    It happened bcoz ppl experienced this with cottontail and marvelous villain, and 60m is a lot for me too , but having some rare vanities coming from chests ,its not that bad idea btw , well lb vanities r same , which u would spend not lots of gold only but lots of time and efforts , so if u got a rare vanity that u would pay gold only for it while u don’t have to spend all the time and efforts to be ranked in the event LB ,which u might cant do!, well imho sts r giving so many choices for us , i like that actually ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

It happened bcoz ppl experienced this with cottontail and marvelous villain, ..
    If I am not wrong cottontail was 12 mil and marvelous villian(rog) was 10 mil in its release.. Now Marvellous villian is 80/90 mil after one year, which is kinda ok as it was a rare drop only from the bosses and not from crates. Cottontail sells for 20-30 mil now which is still decent unlike this infernal ones

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

If I am not wrong cottontail was 12 mil and marvelous villian(rog) was 10 mil in its release.. Now Marvellous villian is 80/90 mil after one year, which is kinda ok as it was a rare drop only from the bosses and not from crates. Cottontail sells for 20-30 mil now which is still decent unlike this infernal ones
    Tbh i don't completely disagree , as i got shocked with the price too , i think it didn't start that high at all but someone lifted the price in cs after a thread was made about how rare it is , which imo same as cotton was and villain , also maybe not that much ppl opened crates u know , i sold stuff i loved like my balloon banner ,and borrowed so seriously that high price wasn't fun for me too xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Cotton is 35m+ now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

well imho sts r giving so many choices for us
    umm the only choice is to spend money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in