Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justinjspark's Guide to a Successful Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    I don't think you should "use" a guild for this purpose and then leave to find a "better" one. that kind of thing is looked down upon. what's to prevent the next guild you are looking to join from thinking you won't do the same thing to them? There are legitimate reasons for leaving a guild, but be weary joining and dropping guilds too often. Once you get the reputation as a "guildhopper" it is hard to get rid of, and all guilds want their members to stay.
    That's ok, i'm gonna start my own guild now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Id add the cool stuff but im posting from my phone sry my posts aren't up to your standards lol

But anyways back to the topic if your starting a guild you need friends not just players someone u like to play with and get along with fame doesn't last and the people that just join you cause your high on the leader board will probably leave once u aren't on top anymore you don't need end game gear or anything like that and shouldn't worry about starting a guild unless you have a few true friends that are ready to go with you and u just build from there and that's just my opinion as of now trying to start a guild from scratch and not knowing people to join your gonna be quite lonely

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roufus View Post
    Id add the cool stuff but im posting from my phone sry my posts aren't up to your standards lol

But anyways back to the topic if your starting a guild you need friends not just players someone u like to play with and get along with fame doesn't last and the people that just join you cause your high on the leader board will probably leave once u aren't on top anymore you don't need end game gear or anything like that and shouldn't worry about starting a guild unless you have a few true friends that are ready to go with you and u just build from there and that's just my opinion as of now trying to start a guild from scratch and not knowing people to join your gonna be quite lonely
    So, i should try to take along some friends of my guild before i leave?
    NachtElfje - mage / engi ~ BloedElfje - op / vampire

www.infiniteunion.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

If they are willing and want to go with you yes by all means but then again recruiting for your guild in an existing build is kinda frowned upon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Now I'm even more confused. Justin, what should I do?
    NachtElfje - mage / engi ~ BloedElfje - op / vampire

www.infiniteunion.net