Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is about time

Player4L

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    You seem very materialistic and selfish.
    This comment really does prove how toxic and blinded you are.
    No, not everyone has 1000 dollars to spend on a device, maybe you do, good for you.
    But think about others aswell, newsflash: the world doesnt revolve around you.

Cheers
    Dude i also do not own a 1k dollar device we on the same boat you sure make a final judgment of others and yet u suggest to think about others hmmm klaus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Blah blah blah
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

lmao player4L you are probably just another of those kids who missed the opportunity in 2016 and now want to exploit the hardwork of the people who truly earned the gem. So much easier to earn gold now for kids like you who go to endgame and probably have millions, if para is rereleased, its value will drop and the opposite effect of you crying over why it drops will then occur. It probably is just advantageous for people like you who dont really care about whether people are affected externally or even in real life by the greater addition of these gems.

Player4L

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    lmao player4L you are probably just another of those kids who missed the opportunity in 2016 and now want to exploit the hardwork of the people who truly earned the gem. So much easier to earn gold now for kids like you who go to endgame and probably have millions, if para is rereleased, its value will drop and the opposite effect of you crying over why it drops will then occur. It probably is just advantageous for people like you who dont really care about whether people are affected externally or even in real life by the greater addition of these gems.
    My good sir what you trying to say here is that you farm para on various accounts hmmm you just auto your self my good sir i said no tradable or stashable everyone happy don't you agree mr smarty pants?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Player4L View Post
    My good sir what you trying to say here is that you farm para on various accounts hmmm you just auto your self my good sir i said no tradable or stashable everyone happy don't you agree mr smarty pants?
    whats even more hilarious is this entirety of this post was nonsensical.