Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Tradeable Versions of LB Vanities

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default More Tradeable Versions of LB Vanities

I would like to know if you agree or disagree with the addition of more Tradeable Versions of LB vanities, like what they did in Meade March, where you can get a different version of the LB Vanity from Locked Crates.

Whatever it’s your opinion, please, explain why.

I like the idea because LB vanities are super limited, and many ppl can’t get it because most of us work, study and have other stuffs to do... Even if I want to play 10+ horus per day I can’t due to job and University, so, if they add more of this versions, ppl like me can get something cool like the LB ones...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SlaveKnight For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Tbh I disagree with this. Lb rewards are earned not given. A lot of events are during school breaks (not all!) If you were to release vanities that look like lb not as many runners would run

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default More Tradeable Versions of LB Vanities

Quote Originally Posted by Willyoulovemeplz View Post
    Tbh I disagree with this. Lb rewards are earned not given. A lot of events are during school breaks (not all!) If you were to release vanities that look like lb not as many runners would run

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I get your point but this didn’t happen in Meade March event. Ppl still running LB like always. Also, the LB one is different from the tradeable version.

I don’t want a tradeable version exactly designed as the LB one, but at least, similar... Maybe with different color, effect, etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    I would like to know if you agree or disagree with the addition of more Tradeable Versions of LB vanities, like what they did in Meade March, where you can get a different version of the LB Vanity from Locked Crates.
    You've mentioned Meade March, but do you remember how much uproar that event has caused? To defuse the situation, STS had to rework on the LB vanities to make them different from tradeable ones, long after the event was finished, which was never done before. If it's not for that unprecedented action, many top LB runners were about to quit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebereasider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Yes why not.. And the lb vanities are always different from their tradable version so it's not a problem.. Like for example, the new non-lb version of the rogue hammered dress lacks the gold shine and aura and it's also a limited and very rare drop from chests.. So I think this is a good idea and people are happy too as now the vanity-lover players can buy those speical vanities even if they can't run lb cos of real life.. Hoping for more such vanities in future events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    You've mentioned Meade March, but do you remember how much uproar that event has caused? To defuse the situation, STS had to rework on the LB vanities to make them different from tradeable ones, long after the event was finished, which was never done before. If it's not for that unprecedented action, many top LB runners were about to quit.
    If you are talking about the 2019 Meade March event, that I think you are little wrong here. The lb runners were upset bcos the lb vanities were just a recolored version of the previous year's event lb vanity.. So they complained about it and finally sts changed it from celtic recolor to the gold hammered dress version.. you can look up at the forum discussion for more information

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

-1 man kkkkk doidão

Enviado de meu SM-G531H usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GucciBang For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

It's simple, its all about your priorities do you think these LB runners don't have in real life responsibilities?

Skip school or work if you want the lb rewards, or just play casually and live your life with bread in your table.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sent from my vivo 1726 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    If you are talking about the 2019 Meade March event, that I think you are little wrong here. The lb runners were upset bcos the lb vanities were just a recolored version of the previous year's event lb vanity.. So they complained about it and finally sts changed it from celtic recolor to the gold hammered dress version.. you can look up at the forum discussion for more information
    You are the one who is wrong. There wasn't any issue of recolor, issue was with making tradeable version of LB vanities. How about you yourself read some forum discussion instead:
    Quote Originally Posted by panedorin View Post
    Continuing i would like to adress one of the most contrivertial topics of the event. And that being the vanity set reward for finishing in top10. Dont get me wrong, I actually love the piece, its cool and they did a great job with it, but that only puts more salt on the wound since they made it lootable from mere crates....
    For everyone to understand OUR frustration better, let me throw some numbers at you. Lets pick the warrior class since that is the LB I personally ran.
    It took at least 175k points IN A WEEK for a warrior to enter the top10. Altho some of us had close and over 200k. The average run gives you 150-160 points considering you also lose some. Also because of the timer every run is set around 3 minutes. I will take my score of 195k as a benchmark.

This being sayd let me give you the facts:
    - top10 runners have protected that cart more than 1000 times ! Specifically 1258 times !
    - top10 runners have spent 3774 minutes in that map. Convert that in 63 hours! That is close to 3 full days of non-stop running!
    - top10 runners spent 9 hours MINIMMUM a day playing the game!
    - top10 runners killed over 60k mobs only in the event map!

Those are the numbers you would have to match to be at the very top, in my opinnion those are OTHERWORDLY as we also have a real life full of schools, jobs, kids,friends, SLEEP, and so on.

I am not blaming STS for making these numbers so high, because these are made by us, the players that run the event, and sincerely I wouldnt like to have it another way! Because those vanityes should be worn by ONLY those people that played this game like machines for 7 straight days. What i am pointing at as a mistake is the fact that they made the vanityes lootable! I think there is no greater frustration for a top10 runner than to see someone walking around in the same vanity that he lost so many good night sleeps for......

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GucciBang View Post
    -1 man kkkkk doidão

Enviado de meu SM-G531H usando o Tapatalk
    Seu argumento foi ótimo, meus parabéns!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post

It's simple, its all about your priorities do you think these LB runners don't have in real life responsibilities?

Skip school or work if you want the lb rewards, or just play casually and live your life with bread in your table.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    First, I know that LB players have real life and responsabilities, however, many of them use illegal ways to get their LB rewards.

Also, the tradeable versions are not equal the LB ones, so, there is any reason to complain, but I respect your opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Diamond Tier: do something with that, plat tier ×2 . whatever reward but consideration on a tier between 3k runs and 1k runs( after plat, many players experience a lul, add tier to relinquish). Not exactly about the OP but this is a good idea(hopes).

Could be a recolor,untradeable version of this or that, main stay is the tier itself.

I wouldn't send recolors of Leaderboard Vanities out too much. maybe ask the community about what they like to see, or in game POLL link.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Diamond Tier: do something with that, plat tier ×2 . whatever reward but consideration on a tier between 3k runs and 1k runs( after plat, many players experience a lul, add tier to relinquish). Not exactly about the OP but this is a good idea(hopes).

Could be a recolor,untradeable version of this or that, main stay is the tier itself.

I wouldn't send recolors of Leaderboard Vanities out too much. maybe ask the community about what they like to see, or in game POLL link.
    Liked your idea... Very true, some ppl reach plat tier and just stop playing the event. If they add something like a “diamond” tier, ppl will keep running the event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Well replicas would be nice , like some banners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

You are the one who is wrong. There wasn't any issue of recolor, issue was with making tradeable version of LB vanities. How about you yourself read some forum discussion instead:
    Hi there, I don't need to read as I was present during that event.. How about you go and read the official guide of Meade event 2019 and also read the comments of people in that post and u will know what I'm talking about. Rather than quoting a player's personal opinion thread, please go and read the official event guide.. No one is really interested if your "top player" is having problems with the lb vanity.. If sts just keeps fulfilling the demands of only the "top players", do u think this game will survive ?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinklips For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post

I agree with you here.. A diamond tier will be good for those people who can't run lb for 24
    *7 but still want some special rewards.. And as far as LB vanity recolors are concerned, it's only made during one event and that's the Meade event and I think it's ok.. That's what make the event special.. People farm to buy those special rare vanities, which makes the game enjoyable for everyone and not just the lb runners.. Sts thinks about everyone and that's the best thing about this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Hi there, I don't need to read as I was present during that event.. How about you go and read the official guide of Meade event 2019 and also read the comments of people in that post and u will know what I'm talking about. Rather than quoting a player's personal opinion thread, please go and read the official event guide.. No one is really interested if your "top player" is having problems with the lb vanity.. If sts just keeps fulfilling the demands of only the "top players", do u think this game will survive ?
    I was present during that event too. You are the one that need to read comments to refresh your memory.
    You say no one is interested, but if you read the comments on the thread that I quoted, you'll see the devs were really interested in what "top players" are saying. You'll also see Cinco saying he will break precedent and change LB rewards from tradeable ones because of public outcry, even though they have a policy against this.
    Last edited by Ebereasider; 10-23-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

+1 Yeah agreed! Who cares about the top players whether they quit or not. This game doesn't depend on just few people.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Obiira For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I was present during that event too. You are the one that need to read comments to refresh your memory.
    You say no one is interested, but if you read the comments on the thread that I quoted, you'll see the devs were really interested in what "top players" are saying. You'll also see Cinco saying he will break precedent and change LB rewards from tradeable ones because of public outcry, even though they have a policy against this.
    The Devs already did a lot for the so called "top players". The non lb version of the vanity, nowhere matches the original lb one. It's totally different. Even the Devs said the same, if you read your quoted thread again.. The non lb one doesnt have any aura, shine or special particle effects.. It's just a plain one and is an extremely rare drop from the crates.. And 80% of the players are happy about it.. And now to your utter disappointment, a non-lb version of the string puppet vanity will be available this Halloween event.. And if you read the comments, everyone is happy about it too.. I'm sorry if you will again feel bad or your "top player" friends decides to quit.. Good luck and peace out

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinklips For This Useful Post: