Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 100

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: HALLOWEEN 2019 - Return to Carpenters! New Relic Loot!

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post
    If u don't tell them ,how they will know.
    If u like new ideas u can support n if u like the old **** with recolored vanities u can put ya point.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Bruh, we alrady told em like...How much...5 years? Almost anything of our ideas were added.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

    Default

    Any other special vanity that won’t be involved on tier purchase?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    357
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    155
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    Bruh, we alrady told em like...How much...5 years? Almost anything of our ideas were added.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    Yeah but i feel this time they will listen to us n ofc black and red color are always best ,all expensive items are red or black lol

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymt09 View Post
    Any other special vanity that won’t be involved on tier purchase?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pleaseeeee add Red Glassmask and Red Raver Set xD.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post
    Why do u guys focus on recolored pets and vanities-_-
    Think of something new ,see page of Mezderak a lot of new ideas there which are cool.
    The game is like -/#Eat - sleep - repeat. . . Make some new events like u did beach one for the first time.
    Come with new ideas and do nice events ,this event is boring + same as previous ones lol

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I agree
    it's boring to get the same vanities and pets but their colors r just different, and each colour has its own price too lol... we should get new ideas of vanities and also weapons, gems. it will be interesting

    Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bosy For This Useful Post:


  7. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosy View Post
    I agree
    it's boring to get the same vanities and pets but their colors r just different, and each colour has its own price too lol... we should get new ideas of vanities and also weapons, gems. it will be interesting

    Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk
    Flaming Fists! With their own attack animation!

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  8. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymt09 View Post
    Any other special vanity that won’t be involved on tier purchase?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this is one of my doubts

    Enviado de meu SM-G532M usando o Tapatalk

  9. #28
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    357
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    155
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosy View Post
    I agree
    it's boring to get the same vanities and pets but their colors r just different, and each colour has its own price too lol... we should get new ideas of vanities and also weapons, gems. it will be interesting

    Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk
    Thanks and weapons do need some changes ,everytime a new weapon come n old weapons become just an aesthetical item, old weapons should have some changes so they can be used as the new ones.
    Anyways its not a big issue but new idea is must to make a game more better.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to tusharreings For This Useful Post:


  11. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    Flaming Fists! With their own attack animation!

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    good idea totally support xD

    Enviado de meu SM-G532M usando o Tapatalk

  12. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    Flaming Fists! With their own attack animation!

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    good idea totally support

    Enviado de meu SM-G532M usando o Tapatalk

  13. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    444
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    135
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    Pleaseeeee add Red Glassmask and Red Raver Set xD.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    Getting recolored stuff of all DL vanities should not be aim. That will be weird and though recolored helix weapon is still nightmare in DL (many players already requested over the years). Cinco can't go against so called DL rich community(they are not even original owners of the helix).

    When it comes to recolored helix, new drama begins.... We need innovation. ROFL!!!

    Now recently introduced vanities on recolored items list. Cinco needs extra hands and courage.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:


  15. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    sandy oregon USA
    Posts
    188
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    The problem with dl is the battle between rich and poor. Rich players always talk down to poor players and barely wanna be near them. People are so concerned about stuff being rare and how much it costs and that's what ruins dl.

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to littleaj For This Useful Post:


  17. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    444
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    135
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    Please, be sure that the New weapons(Not the gems) are EXTREMELY RARE and hard to get, so people wont be bored after 2 days and then start crying as always.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    The most EXTREMELY RARE for you is Red Glassmask, For some others- Helix( recolored helix suggested by many including smokianlord in forum over the years). Congarts, your request is on pending list. Sarcastically, your request may be considered.(99.9% never Lol).

    That's really wierd and unimaginable, recently introduced vanities are now on Recolored lists xD. It's as hard as simple but move on. Keep requesting. It's not the few players oriented game. Be positive.



    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:


  19. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    The most EXTREMELY RARE for you is Red Glassmask, For some others- Helix( recolored helix suggested by many including smokianlord in forum over the years). Congarts, your request is on pending list. Sarcastically, your request may be considered.(99.9% never Lol).

    That's really wierd and unimaginable, recently introduced vanities are now on Recolored lists xD. It's as hard as simple but move on. Keep requesting. It's not the few players oriented game. Be positive.



    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    I meant the chance of drop of the weapons lel.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  20. #35
    Forum Adept Santosh Elangadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bangalore, India, India
    Posts
    389
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    533
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    144
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littleaj View Post
    The problem with dl is the battle between rich and poor. Rich players always talk down to poor players and barely wanna be near them. People are so concerned about stuff being rare and how much it costs and that's what ruins dl.

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Its indeed as hard as simple like real life. That's how the people mindset. Rich always be rich. Poor always be poor.

    DL needs innovation in game than vanities. Still wondering when they will introduce "Vanity Level up"? Weapon Level up system. At least that will make DL players keep in grinding.

    They can introduce New Legendary Vanities, Pets too that can give awesome effects and abilities to the respective characters.

    Keep DL alive!!! Its should not be an extinction.

  21. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littleaj View Post
    The problem with dl is the battle between rich and poor. Rich players always talk down to poor players and barely wanna be near them. People are so concerned about stuff being rare and how much it costs and that's what ruins dl.

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Most rich don't want to be near "Poor" people bcoz all they do is beg and beg for items, if not, there would be no reason of this.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  22. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    sandy oregon USA
    Posts
    188
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    Most rich don't want to be near "Poor" people bcoz all they do is beg and beg for items, if not, there would be no reason of this.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    Thats an assumption

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

  23. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littleaj View Post
    Thats an assumption

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    It's a fact lmao, from now on imma ss everytime somebody beg me for money.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  24. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    sandy oregon USA
    Posts
    188
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    It's a fact lmao, from now on imma ss everytime somebody beg me for money.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    Okay but i dont beg and im poor

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

  25. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littleaj View Post
    Okay but i dont beg and im poor

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    I'm not talking about you.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Halloween 2019
    By Cinco in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-25-2019, 08:00 AM
  2. Preview 7/31/2019 | The Return of Egg-Zavier
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 08-24-2019, 04:25 AM
  3. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 08-16-2019, 10:40 PM
  4. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 11-29-2018, 01:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •