Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 100

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: HALLOWEEN 2019 - Return to Carpenters! New Relic Loot!

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,781
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,412
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts

    Default HALLOWEEN 2019 - Return to Carpenters! New Relic Loot!

    The Hunters' 'secret' Halloween party in Carpenter's forgotten bookstore is no secret!

    Descend upon the hapless humans and shred their Halloween festivities to bloody ribbons.

    Defeat Event Bosses for new items including...

    Level 51 Relic Loot:

    Name:  dl_loot.JPG
Views: 1454
Size:  28.3 KB

    + Midnight Executioner of Pain
    + Garnet Slashers of Torment
    + Locrian Black Moon Amulet (+30 Blood per second)
    + Aolian Black Moon Bracelet (+5% Dodge)


    Individual Leaderboard Event

    Rush Carpenter's Bookstore to score Halloween Event points

    Collect 15,000 points for Bronze Tier
    Collect 75,000 points for Silver Tier
    Collect 100,000 points for Gold Tier

    Check your Lair to see your progress!

    Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier Vanities:

    + Midnight Angel Set
    + Khyone Palu the Blue Nephilim

    Name:  dl_midnight_angel_01.JPG
Views: 1432
Size:  34.1 KB Name:  dl_midnight_angel_02.JPG
Views: 1441
Size:  31.5 KB

    Name:  dl_blue_nephilim.JPG
Views: 1419
Size:  32.7 KB Name:  dl_blue_nephilim_02.JPG
Views: 1420
Size:  32.2 KB

    VENDOR IN SERGIO'S

    When the event ends, head to Sergio's and browse his items.
    Trade-friendly items are sold for Platinum; character-bound for Gold

    Pricing
    Gold Tier: 300 Platinum, 3MM Gold
    Silver Tier: 400 Platinum, 6MM Gold
    Bronze Tier: 500 Platinum, 9MM Gold

    Event Timing
    This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm Central on October 24th and run until November 7th.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    sandy oregon USA
    Posts
    188
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Thanks cinco for the event

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    sandy oregon USA
    Posts
    188
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    No vanity drops?

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Please, be sure that the New weapons(Not the gems) are EXTREMELY RARE and hard to get, so people wont be bored after 2 days and then start crying as always.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Also, could u please add Red Glassmask for Tier Prize(Or farmeable)+Red Ruby Order Ser(Raver Set but in red)? Those are the only ones left.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    340
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Hunters' 'secret' Halloween party in Carpenter's forgotten bookstore is no secret!

    Descend upon the hapless humans and shred their Halloween festivities to bloody ribbons.

    Defeat Event Bosses for new items including...

    Level 51 Relic Loot:

    Name:  dl_loot.JPG
Views: 1454
Size:  28.3 KB

    + Midnight Executioner of Pain
    + Garnet Slashers of Torment
    + Locrian Black Moon Amulet (+30 Blood per second)
    + Aolian Black Moon Bracelet (+5% Dodge)


    Individual Leaderboard Event

    Rush Carpenter's Bookstore to score Halloween Event points

    Collect 15,000 points for Bronze Tier
    Collect 75,000 points for Silver Tier
    Collect 100,000 points for Gold Tier

    Check your Lair to see your progress!

    Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier Vanities:

    + Midnight Angel Set
    + Khyone Palu the Blue Nephilim

    Name:  dl_midnight_angel_01.JPG
Views: 1432
Size:  34.1 KB Name:  dl_midnight_angel_02.JPG
Views: 1441
Size:  31.5 KB

    Name:  dl_blue_nephilim.JPG
Views: 1419
Size:  32.7 KB Name:  dl_blue_nephilim_02.JPG
Views: 1420
Size:  32.2 KB

    VENDOR IN SERGIO'S

    When the event ends, head to Sergio's and browse his items.
    Trade-friendly items are sold for Platinum; character-bound for Gold

    Pricing
    Gold Tier: 300 Platinum, 3MM Gold
    Silver Tier: 400 Platinum, 6MM Gold
    Bronze Tier: 500 Platinum, 9MM Gold

    Event Timing
    This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm Central on October 24th and run until November 7th.
    Cool!
    I wish nice and rare drops :-)

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to tusharreings For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    Junior Member blem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    Also, could u please add Red Glassmask for Tier Prize(Or farmeable)+Red Ruby Order Ser(Raver Set but in red)? Those are the only ones left.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    that would be great to add!! pls do it cinco

  10. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    sandy oregon USA
    Posts
    188
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    He should make these vanitys droppable notice how the good vanitys are always sold for real money? Why dosint he put effort into droppable stuff :/

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

  11. #9
    Forum Adept Santosh Elangadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bangalore, India, India
    Posts
    389
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    533
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    144
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Hunters' 'secret' Halloween party in Carpenter's forgotten bookstore is no secret!

    Descend upon the hapless humans and shred their Halloween festivities to bloody ribbons.

    Defeat Event Bosses for new items including...

    Level 51 Relic Loot:

    Name:  dl_loot.JPG
Views: 1454
Size:  28.3 KB

    + Midnight Executioner of Pain
    + Garnet Slashers of Torment
    + Locrian Black Moon Amulet (+30 Blood per second)
    + Aolian Black Moon Bracelet (+5% Dodge)


    Individual Leaderboard Event

    Rush Carpenter's Bookstore to score Halloween Event points

    Collect 15,000 points for Bronze Tier
    Collect 75,000 points for Silver Tier
    Collect 100,000 points for Gold Tier

    Check your Lair to see your progress!

    Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier Vanities:

    + Midnight Angel Set
    + Khyone Palu the Blue Nephilim

    Name:  dl_midnight_angel_01.JPG
Views: 1432
Size:  34.1 KB Name:  dl_midnight_angel_02.JPG
Views: 1441
Size:  31.5 KB

    Name:  dl_blue_nephilim.JPG
Views: 1419
Size:  32.7 KB Name:  dl_blue_nephilim_02.JPG
Views: 1420
Size:  32.2 KB

    VENDOR IN SERGIO'S

    When the event ends, head to Sergio's and browse his items.
    Trade-friendly items are sold for Platinum; character-bound for Gold

    Pricing
    Gold Tier: 300 Platinum, 3MM Gold
    Silver Tier: 400 Platinum, 6MM Gold
    Bronze Tier: 500 Platinum, 9MM Gold

    Event Timing
    This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm Central on October 24th and run until November 7th.
    Cinco, when can we expect trinity pet and recolored trinity pets???

  12. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    340
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littleaj View Post
    He should make these vanitys droppable notice how the good vanitys are always sold for real money? Why dosint he put effort into droppable stuff :/

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Basically they need something to run this game.
    And they can do regular events with new ideas and a lot of new stuff, seriously i feel the events are boring and its same as the previous ones. . .

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  13. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littleaj View Post
    He should make these vanitys droppable notice how the good vanitys are always sold for real money? Why dosint he put effort into droppable stuff :/

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    First of all, i always see u begging for this oml, and second, they already free, if u didnt read it say:"Character-Bound Ones for Gold"

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  14. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    sandy oregon USA
    Posts
    188
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    First of all, i always see u begging for this oml, and second, they already free, if u didnt read it say:"Character-Bound Ones for Gold"

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    Not everyone has that much gold dude

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

  15. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littleaj View Post
    Not everyone has that much gold dude

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Farm, is not hard, get the gems and sell em, get the weapon and sell em, try to get Gold Loot Equipment and Farm Gold too.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  16. #14
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    340
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    Farm, is not hard, get the gems and sell em, get the weapon and sell em, try to get Gold Loot Equipment and Farm Gold too.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    Yeah after gold loot ,i don't think 3m is a big amount even if u missed the gold events.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  17. #15
    Forum Adept Santosh Elangadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bangalore, India, India
    Posts
    389
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    533
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    144
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    Also, could u please add Red Glassmask for Tier Prize(Or farmeable)+Red Ruby Order Ser(Raver Set but in red)? Those are the only ones left.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    There are many stuffs: Eg: Trinity pet and recolored trinity pets, Recolored moon shadow set, Blud set, Bounty Hunter Set....... Lol

  18. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    There are many stuffs: Eg: Trinity pet and recolored trinity pets, Recolored moon shadow set, Blud set, Bounty Hunter Set....... Lol
    Yeh but i mean, Blud Set is a recolor of Raver Set(Blue, Purple, Black, it still need a red one)

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  19. #17
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    340
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

    Default

    Why do u guys focus on recolored pets and vanities-_-
    Think of something new ,see page of Mezderak a lot of new ideas there which are cool.
    The game is like -/#Eat - sleep - repeat. . . Make some new events like u did beach one for the first time.
    Come with new ideas and do nice events ,this event is boring + same as previous ones lol

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tusharreings For This Useful Post:


  21. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post
    Why do u guys focus on recolored pets and vanities-_-
    Think of something new ,see page of Mezderak a lot of new ideas there which are cool.
    The game is like -/#Eat - sleep - repeat. . . Make some new events like u did beach one for the first time.
    Come with new ideas and do nice events ,this event is boring + same as previous ones lol

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Lel accept it, if we hadn't got a new idea since 51 Cap, u really think is going to happen now? At least we can get op recolors of our favorites vanities.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  22. #19
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    340
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    Lel accept it, if we hadn't got a new idea since 51 Cap, u really think is going to happen now? At least we can get op recolors of our favorites vanities.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    If u don't tell them ,how they will know.
    If u like new ideas u can support n if u like the old **** with recolored vanities u can put ya point.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  23. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Hunters' 'secret' Halloween party in Carpenter's forgotten bookstore is no secret!

    Descend upon the hapless humans and shred their Halloween festivities to bloody ribbons.

    Defeat Event Bosses for new items including...

    Level 51 Relic Loot:

    Name:  dl_loot.JPG
Views: 1454
Size:  28.3 KB

    + Midnight Executioner of Pain
    + Garnet Slashers of Torment
    + Locrian Black Moon Amulet (+30 Blood per second)
    + Aolian Black Moon Bracelet (+5% Dodge)


    Individual Leaderboard Event

    Rush Carpenter's Bookstore to score Halloween Event points

    Collect 15,000 points for Bronze Tier
    Collect 75,000 points for Silver Tier
    Collect 100,000 points for Gold Tier

    Check your Lair to see your progress!

    Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier Vanities:

    + Midnight Angel Set
    + Khyone Palu the Blue Nephilim

    Name:  dl_midnight_angel_01.JPG
Views: 1432
Size:  34.1 KB Name:  dl_midnight_angel_02.JPG
Views: 1441
Size:  31.5 KB

    Name:  dl_blue_nephilim.JPG
Views: 1419
Size:  32.7 KB Name:  dl_blue_nephilim_02.JPG
Views: 1420
Size:  32.2 KB

    VENDOR IN SERGIO'S

    When the event ends, head to Sergio's and browse his items.
    Trade-friendly items are sold for Platinum; character-bound for Gold

    Pricing
    Gold Tier: 300 Platinum, 3MM Gold
    Silver Tier: 400 Platinum, 6MM Gold
    Bronze Tier: 500 Platinum, 9MM Gold

    Event Timing
    This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm Central on October 24th and run until November 7th.
    Will there be old event clothes to sell? Or only this?

    Enviado de meu SM-G532M usando o Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Halloween 2019
    By Cinco in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-25-2019, 08:00 AM
  2. Preview 7/31/2019 | The Return of Egg-Zavier
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 08-24-2019, 04:25 AM
  3. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 08-16-2019, 10:40 PM
  4. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 11-29-2018, 01:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •