Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 100 of 100

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: HALLOWEEN 2019 - Return to Carpenters! New Relic Loot!

  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    As always people cry, and when they get what they want they cry again lel

    •<•
    •>•
    •,<,•
    •,>,•

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  2. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    132
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    As always people cry, and when they get what they want they cry again lel

    •<•
    •>•
    •,<,•
    •,>,•

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    No one was crying, simply there was a bug with only lvl 41-46 relics dropping.. we reported.. wasn’t expecting for lvl 51 relics to drop like crazy so get ur statement right.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #83
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymt09 View Post
    No one was crying, simply there was a bug with only lvl 41-46 relics dropping.. we reported.. wasn’t expecting for lvl 51 relics to drop like crazy so get ur statement right.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just a joke bruh, chill, and ik there was a bug.

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  4. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    208
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Please fix your server Cinco... Getting random DC while playing is not fun...

  5. #85
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    much better from yesterday for sure. thanks for fixing whatever needed fixing. later 🤘🏼💚

  6. #86
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Cinco can you plz add orange antler mask with black eyes and smoke to sergios like you added black antler couple yrs back

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to jscolaro41 For This Useful Post:


  8. #87
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Would also be nice if we could use our powers out of pve/pvp on mobile devices

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to jscolaro41 For This Useful Post:


  10. #88
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I have a question: will gold purchased vanity be stashable?

  11. #89
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playerzero View Post
    I have a question: will gold purchased vanity be stashable?
    hopefully and hopefully someday Cinco makes all character bound items stashable At least. I would like to stash and wear on my other alts instead of having to do 4 toons to 100k points
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jscolaro41; 10-26-2019 at 02:56 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to jscolaro41 For This Useful Post:


  13. #90
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Plz bring back orange ghost that spawns instead of room with greedy *** players in it. Back in 2013 events were free to play and fun and the most plat vanity was back then was 50plat now u wanting 500 to 1.2k plats

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

  14. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    98
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    94
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
    If the truth bothers you so much I have a tip for you. Do. Not. Reply.
    ^-^ have a nice day!
    You dont get it. You're one of the people who went no where in the game for years until Cinco and others brought items for plat, for you to buy and have some items. So I dont see the point of you complaining, you should be thankful forever

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to IShootFirst For This Useful Post:


  16. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    98
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    94
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymt09 View Post
    He already did n came to see this bs event with junk drops..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Same for you. You're poor you're nobody you only got rich by spending plat bcz Cinco made items cost plat yet you still complain
    Sit down both of you for real lol just be thankful

  17. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscolaro41 View Post
    hopefully and hopefully someday Cinco makes all character bound items stashable At least. I would like to stash and wear on my other alts instead of having to do 4 toons to 100k points
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
    I saw a mechanic in a game called AQ Worlds, and there was some types of νtems called "AC Items"(Items bought with Adventure Coins, The premium money of the game)

    The thing is that in the game, when u want to delete your AC Items u can't, but u can put them in the bank(Stash).

    And the whole point is that when u put ur AC Items there, they not use any space of your bank(Is like an infinite stash for just some items)

    It would be cool to see this mechanic for Character-Bound Items, because for people who doesnt have more characters in a same account, is kinda stressful because i personally have most of my inventory filled up with Character-Bound Items.




    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahrenheat For This Useful Post:


  19. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    95
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The loot is there for Level 51 but there is something wrong with the boss level (which is making things work strangely with respect to the loot he offers). Working on a fix for this now.
    Cinco think u can buff the midnight sword a little bit of dps? and also fix the knockback proc which has the yellow glow that does nothing.. shouldnt it be poison? garnets so far seem the only weapon to go..

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

  20. #95
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    Cinco think u can buff the midnight sword a little bit of dps? and also fix the knockback proc which has the yellow glow that does nothing.. shouldnt it be poison? garnets so far seem the only weapon to go..

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    Also i think it's a bug, but when u get the Speed Buff Proc from Midnight Sword it automatically removes ur Haste pet(If u have it equipped)

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  21. #96
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    132
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    Same for you. You're poor you're nobody you only got rich by spending plat bcz Cinco made items cost plat yet you still complain
    Sit down both of you for real lol just be thankful
    Actually no I became rich way before spending plat on game.. obtaining hammer back in 2013 and 3x undeads.. come to me like u know me kid.. u know nothing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #97
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    84
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymt09 View Post
    Of course cinco replies to AL comments yet still not commenting on DL players complains.. DL seems to be the least of cares for developers yet they could profit a lot for this game... instead their ignoring...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you dont like it then dont play it's so simple.. many of us are enjoying the event the way it is and cinco please dont listen to these clowns
    S who dont want the game to be alive, dont decrease the drop rates let everyone have those drops so everyone can PvP and have their chance at experiencing the game completely.

  23. #98
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    98
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    94
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymt09 View Post
    Actually no I became rich way before spending plat on game.. obtaining hammer back in 2013 and 3x undeads.. come to me like u know me kid.. u know nothing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mate.. I know everything about you. You're irrelevant and even if there were old players around still, they would still not know you you low level pvp noob lol. Unfortunately I know you and you've barely had serrated axes and a black band. Just stop pretending and sit down, I wouldn't have had to say this stuff if you didn't keep crying and complaining about Cinco's events
    I just wanted to make you sit down and realize how much good Cinco has done for you by giving your poor bums the opportunity to be rich. Same goes for your friend that got banned. He had a red band and a black band only after playing the game for 4 years until God Cinco made it possible to buy items for plat then you people started getting out of your caves. Sit down. Stop complaining, you irritate people. Leave if all you do is complain I'm sick of seeing people crying how about you enjoy the events this game offers

  24. #99
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Lol shots fired. Man down man down

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

  25. #100
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    Mate.. I know everything about you. You're irrelevant and even if there were old players around still, they would still not know you you low level pvp noob lol. Unfortunately I know you and you've barely had serrated axes and a black band. Just stop pretending and sit down, I wouldn't have had to say this stuff if you didn't keep crying and complaining about Cinco's events
    I just wanted to make you sit down and realize how much good Cinco has done for you by giving your poor bums the opportunity to be rich. Same goes for your friend that got banned. He had a red band and a black band only after playing the game for 4 years until God Cinco made it possible to buy items for plat then you people started getting out of your caves. Sit down. Stop complaining, you irritate people. Leave if all you do is complain I'm sick of seeing people crying how about you enjoy the events this game offers
    Boom. Somebody call the ambulance, because this has just made a lethal injurie!

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Halloween 2019
    By Cinco in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-25-2019, 08:00 AM
  2. Preview 7/31/2019 | The Return of Egg-Zavier
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 08-24-2019, 04:25 AM
  3. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 08-16-2019, 10:40 PM
  4. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 11-29-2018, 01:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •