Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2019-10-24 Content Update (269397)

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    668
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hestios View Post
    I can see they are dropping so everything works just fine, what do you want to fix? lol
    drop rate???..

  2. #22
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    263
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxsayxx View Post
    drop rate???..
    For what reason? Halloween event has always been this way. The tiers also require less points, etc.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    668
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hestios View Post
    For what reason? Halloween event has always been this way. The tiers also require less points, etc.
    so I can beat you at the LB ranks and many other players who wants to run LB

  4. #24
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    263
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxsayxx View Post
    so I can beat you at the LB ranks and many other players who wants to run LB
    What does my position in LB have to do with drop rate of the Energy essence? Stop complaining and just enjoy the game.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    668
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hestios View Post
    What does my position in LB have to do with drop rate of the Energy essence? Stop complaining and just enjoy the game.
    I was pointing on who gave you the authority to say there's no need to be fixed not your LB position. And we cant enjoy the game if drop rate wont change..

  6. #26
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    263
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxsayxx View Post
    I was pointing on who gave you the authority to say there's no need to be fixed not your LB position. And we cant enjoy the game if drop rate wont change..
    So what makes you say the drop rate should be increased? lol

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    668
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hestios View Post
    So what makes you say the drop rate should be increased? lol
    Farm essence and you'll see lul

  8. #28
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    263
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxsayxx View Post
    Farm essence and you'll see lul
    Yes, I am getting essences when running KT4 for example. I donít see anything wrong about it. So?

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    668
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hestios View Post
    Yes, I am getting essences when running KT4 for example. I don’t see anything wrong about it. So?
    Everyone does, who said its not? ppl is asking for drop rate.. %%%

  10. #30
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    263
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxsayxx View Post
    Everyone does, who said its not? ppl is asking for drop rate.. %%%
    How would that help? Letís say it gets increased by x10. So everyone will have ten times as many points, tokens and the items will be ten times cheaper and? I donít see a reason for doing it.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    668
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hestios View Post
    How would that help? Let’s say it gets increased by x10. So everyone will have ten times as many points, tokens and the items will be ten times cheaper and? I don’t see a reason for doing it.
    x10 is really exaggerate lul. Ppl are asking same drop rate as ursoth. Reason for doing it would be "less energy less runners"

  12. #32
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    263
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxsayxx View Post
    x10 is really exaggerate lul. Ppl are asking same drop rate as ursoth. Reason for doing it would be "less energy less runners"
    That was just an example. Halloween always has lower drop rate than Ursoth so why should it be changed now? Literally no reason, just leave it. lol

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    668
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hestios View Post
    That was just an example. Halloween always has lower drop rate than Ursoth so why should it be changed now? Literally no reason, just leave it. lol
    tell that to all the players who wants the drop rate to be increased well, we are just hoping DEVS will..

  14. #34
    Senior Member Lim Weibin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Tavern house
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Energy drop rate has always been consistent and same throughout time after time of Halloween event and tiers requires lesser points so I don’t see any reasons to complain?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. 2019-04-10 Content Update (264240)
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2019, 10:13 AM
  2. 2019-03-15 Content Update (263363)
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2019, 04:51 PM
  3. 2019-03-15 Content Update (263362)
    By TzatOps in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-19-2019, 03:40 PM
  4. 2019-03-15 Content Update (263364)
    By TzatOps in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2019, 10:48 PM
  5. 2019-03-14 Content Update (263340)
    By Futumsh in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-14-2019, 08:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •