Thread: Aralon: sword and shadow HD review thing #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Aralon: sword and shadow HD review thing #1

Aralon: Sword and shadow HD. Info and Review #1

Aralon is a RPG (Role Playing Game) for ios devises, the publishers cresent moon games LLC priced the game at £0.69 The campaign is were you set out to find more about what happened to your farther as he died hunting apparently!

CHARACTER CREATION

When you start out you have the main menu as usual,
    once you go into the game you go to the character creation section were you have the choice of three races Elf, Human and Troll once you have chosen your race you have the option of gender for Human and Elf you have male and female but for Troll you only get male.
    Now you've chosen you gender you move on to the class, for the Human there are Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Ranger and Mage.
    For Elf there is the same as human.
    For Trolls there is Warrior, Paladin and Rogue.
    Once you have chosen race, gender and class you get to customise what you look like.
    In the looks creation you have three options hair colour, hair style and face.

CAMPAIGN

You've finished your char you've named them and now you start a little vid which brings the starting of the game to a start, once it has finished you collect your stuff and head out of your house. Now your outside you are into the amazing world take your time to learn the basics from the people around learn to fight, to make potions and there's some quests there for you to start.

STATS AND SKILLS

Stats and skills are key to success in every RPG and there is a rang of skills in Aralon, completely different skills for each class and the stats are Strength, Agility, Endurance, Intellect and spirit.

COMBAT

Combat is what most people look forward to in games and the combat in this game is ok it's not the best but it's not the worst it may get similar but everything else makes up for it.

GRAPHICS

The graphics for this game are to me amazing (see pic) the detail is good and your character looks as good as he/she did in creation.

OTHER GREAT STUFF ABOUT ARALON

Other great stuff about Avalon is the option now and then is companions you may come across someone willing to give you company across the realm it costs to get them but they make up for it in combat there weapons vary from swords, axes, staffs and more. There are quests in almost every place so you never can get bored. You also have the option to become an outlaw, to become a outlaw simply be bad in public and then you will be become one. Once you are an outlaw everyone will attack you if they see you but you can redeem yourself by visiting a bandit in Callaheims sewers.

CLASS DATABASE
    Warrior-Warriors are masters of melee combat, proficient in the use of swords, axes, shields and heavy armour.
    Paladin-Paladins are fierce knights who can call upon the powers of the gods to aid them in battle.
    Rouge-Rouges use stealth and precise attacks to gain advantage over there enemies.
    Ranger-Rangers are masters of the bow. They also have some skill with swords and magic.
    Mage-Mages are masters of elemental magic, calling upon their spiritual energy to defeat enemies.

REVIEW BIT

I think this game is very worth it the graphics are amazing the campaign is thoroughly thought through (I completed on my Human Ranger) this game is well worth the 4.99/0.69 when on sale. I find this game very enjoyable and could play away a day just on this game. One downside of this game is once you finish the campaign you an start a new char but it's not as fun what I'm saying is they should update quite frequently with new areas to explore.

Welcome to Aralon!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Olz; 12-27-2011 at 03:38 PM.
    IGNs
    AL: Dsll - Mage lvl 40 ~ Dslll - Rogue lvl 11
    SL: Olz - Engineer lvl 46 ~ Troopakoopa - Operator lvl 20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

This game does look really amazing. I don't know if it will actually work on my iPod touch. For 69p, for all of that, it sounds like a pretty good price for a good looking game. Perhaps I'll take a look around and see if I can get it.

edit: cant get on my ipod
    Last edited by Skeletonlord; 12-27-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Original price is 4.99$, 0.99$ is just the price when CM games are on sale. It says review but there's no player opinion in it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Yeah and plus copying and pasting gamezebos review and changing a few sentences around doesn't really fly with me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ouch lol. Looking for an original review? Can type on in a sec if you need :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

If Skyrim was ported to the iphone this would be the game to compare it with.
    (Yes I killed a dev)
    Don't screw with the pew! (not literally) lol
    Active Toons: MoarPewPew,Enrages,PewPewJr
    I award Pew Points.(Keep Track!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman View Post
    Yeah and plus copying and pasting gamezebos review and changing a few sentences around doesn't really fly with me
    Who and what?
    IGNs
    AL: Dsll - Mage lvl 40 ~ Dslll - Rogue lvl 11
    SL: Olz - Engineer lvl 46 ~ Troopakoopa - Operator lvl 20