Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hacker?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hacker?

The first time I ran into this situation was when I made my alt character. I was approached by someone and they invited me into their guild, normal right? I asked about the guild and they replied with 'it's a good guild, but I want to start my own'. I told them okay ( I didnt really see any point in them telling me this) and to send me the invite when the guild was up and running. Expecting to walk away and continue playing I was confused when I got another message reading 'i only have 4 plat'.Again seeing no point I the statement(it was their guild not mine) I could only reply with a vague 'okay?' .This is where the confusion (on my part) starts. Suddenly another player types 'r u a hacker?' the suspect responds with 'kinda'. Soon more than five people are around me and the suspect all calling the suspect a hacker. The only response given was 'sort of' 'some of the time' and ' I only hack my sister'.
    Needless to say I ran away ignored her and exited the guild. (as i logged out I saw a message reading 'why did u leave?') It has happen twice since then once on PL and once on SL. Was it a hacker amd cam hackers do anything to players on phones ( vs computers)

Help would be appreciated!
    Blessed Be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nobody can hack you like that. Thats not really how it works.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

I don't understand what you are talking about. They sent you a message without you being online?

What did they do exactly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No, the person was asking me if I could help gather enough platinum to start a guild. Other players started asking the person if the person was a hacker or accusing the person of being a hacker. When I sent a message to this person asking if they where a hacker the reply was 'kinda' or 'sort of'. The answers were so vague that I thought it might be a person trying to get into my account via messaging. I even asked the person 'what is a hacker' and the response was still 'kinda'. That response made me think it might be an AI responding instead of a.person.
    What it comes down to is this: are there hackers in PL and SL? If there are what can they do? and is there a way to find them before they find me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ladyjanegrey217 View Post
    No, the person was asking me if I could help gather enough platinum to start a guild. Other players started asking the person if the person was a hacker or accusing the person of being a hacker. When I sent a message to this person asking if they where a hacker the reply was 'kinda' or 'sort of'. The answers were so vague that I thought it might be a person trying to get into my account via messaging. I even asked the person 'what is a hacker' and the response was still 'kinda'. That response made me think it might be an AI responding instead of a.person.
    What it comes down to is this: are there hackers in PL and SL? If there are what can they do? and is there a way to find them before they find me?

There are no Hackers in PL or SL. You are fine. Relax.
    (Yes I killed a dev)
    Don't screw with the pew! (not literally) lol
    Active Toons: MoarPewPew,Enrages,PewPewJr
    I award Pew Points.(Keep Track!)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MoarPewPew For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoarPewPew:524014

Lol

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

If their harassing you feel free to email/pm the devs about it. Players like this just like to ruin people's fun by getting them all worried about stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I Thought u couldn't hack an online game only individuals if u have certain info or something like that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plmafiaboss View Post
    I Thought u couldn't hack an online game only individuals if u have certain info or something like that
    We should not go to deep in the matter but you can hack an online game. Also accounts are stole 99% of the time from players giving out there info. Pocket Legends right now is safe and just remember to keep you account info private. The PC version is different than the normal flash game so it is much resistant to hacking and modifying. No need to worry we are safe.
    (Yes I killed a dev)

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoarPewPew:524035
    Quote Originally Posted by plmafiaboss View Post
    We should not go to deep in the matter but you can hack an online game. Also accounts are stole 99% of the time from players giving out there info. Pocket Legends right now is safe and just remember to keep you account info private. The PC version is different than the normal flash game so it is much resistant to hacking and modifying. No need to worry we are safe.
    Pew pew to the rescue he knows all about cyber world... Nahhh im juusttt jokin but yeah pew saved the day :-)

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

There is no way anybody on PL or SL will be hacked in-game. There is no need to worry about hackers as long as you follow the ToS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Pew pew to the rescue he knows all about cyber world... Nahhh im juusttt jokin but yeah pew saved the day :-)

+10 Pew Points.
    (Yes I killed a dev)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

If someone could really hack an online game and STS, do you really think they'd do it? Answer is no. A person with that type of capability to hack would be hacking other things, as some would say, are 'worth' hacking. It's just a game, so really hacking it wouldn't make much of a difference.

The only way to be 'hacked' is if you give out your account info, which you should NEVER do. Also if the person somehow gets your info, it isn't really hacking its just logging into the account from a different device.

As it was said above, follow ToS and you have nothing to worry about.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

All you have to do is take a screen shot of them in the act and send it to STS. They do a great job taking those people down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoarPewPew View Post

incorrect. There are a lot, I repeat a lot of hackers. U can not disagree. I got hacked.
    Jugernuget (66) Proud Member of Hella Good
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

@ Nick not everyone cam take screenies bud, but they do help a lot.

@ Jug Actually bud your wrong, you can't hack this game. Getting your account hacked is a different story. That's why you don't share your account info.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

there is hackers there is hackers in everygame possible dont ever think your safe always have an encrypted password just in case.

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

North Pole, Alaska...(i am dead serious).
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    @ Nick not everyone cam take screenies bud, but they do help a lot.

@ Jug Actually bud your wrong, you can't hack this game. Getting your account hacked is a different story. That's why you don't share your account info.
    Hey bud. Sorry but you are the one who is wrong. You can be hacked w/o ever giving your info away, the chances are very low that it will happen though.
    BANNED.R.I.P:UDIEMORENOOB[lvl 35 copperbear].|UNOOBSDIEMORE[lvl 65 int mage]|OZANK[lvl 50 pre-gcd Pvp pally]|LEETSTASH[lvl 4 Nontradeables stash]|TEHZ[lvl 26 pvp mage]SL:UDIEMORENOOB[lvl 27 commando]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

sorry but ur wrong too. pl and sl r server games. servers CAN NOT be hacked, unless u r at the headquarters in austin, texas. no need to worry, nerd power saves the day again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ooommmggg View Post
    sorry but ur wrong too. pl and sl r server games. servers CAN NOT be hacked, unless u r at the headquarters in austin, texas. no need to worry, nerd power saves the day again

false hackers can hack from servers to data bases in a matter of minutes
    nerd doesnt save day a good security can be broken in a matter of minutes the only people that have a good security would be Google everyone else doesnt it.

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space