Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can you conquer death: Voleria Edition - Registration Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Fail... new class??

Cheers Kally
    My name haz become a new class! IM SO HAPPY! *Burst to tears*
    Now everyone will get to know me.. (:<
    My Guess is... 315!
    IGN : Silvast! Not Liem anymore..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Liem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kholiwen View Post
    Dear kahlua,

can u please spare some more space for other teams. Its just ashamed we can only provide 15 or 16 teams for this big event though. I have my full equipped team here for you to consider:
    • Ipoelji operative lv40
    • Ceporgondang engineer lv40
    • Kholiwen commando lv40

• Jcninja operative lv40
    • Taradidi engineer lv40
    • Baocah commando lv40

• Ipoeljjji operative lv36
    • Niennien engineer lv40
    • Keandraazka commando lv40

Thanks guys. May God Bless All of you & Happy New Year !

Cheers,
    Kholiwen
    It's not a matter of CAN I spare more space, sure I could, but here is why I'm not going to.

- First of all, you listed 3 different teams there, but each has overlapping names. I don't know which team you wish to sign up

- Second, we had the 15 team limit from the start. The only reason I allowed the 16th team to sign up is because I hadn't updated my team list (still had it at 9) when the 15 teams had all posted rosters. Mime's team was actual team 15 and Trixie's teams was team 16 if you go on order of posts. However, since they didn't post the official roster, they were moved to team 16. Had I kept the roster updated, there would have been no issues and they probably would have not made the cut, even though I'm friends with them.

- Third, 16 teams is a lot of time for our judges. Each team had to do all 5 maps with only 3 people. This is going to take a while. As we don't get paid for this, I can't justify changing the rules even more and asking my team to do more than they already have to. I have a great deal of respect for them already to join my guild and help me with this contest, I can't ask them to take another hour out of their day.

- And finally, you had around 2 weeks to sign up. I know that was your first post and you maybe just found out abut the contest, but the deadline was even pushed back a week. If I let you guys in, I'll have to let every other team who wants to sign up late in. I can't do that.

I'm sorry you didn't make the cut. Look out for future contests, some of which won't be an time-extensive and won't have such a small team/member limit.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

What's worse is that the contest takes place back when I go to school, so i have like 4 hours of judging i can do each day lol. Oh and Kahlua ma'am, Divine asked me something.

Since his team is from Asia, they play when we sleep, so how will we judge that? I certainly can't judge at that time unfortunately. He just wants to know who will be able to judge his team. So who?
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

hmm I think we have people from outside the US.
    If not, I'll have to do more recruiting lol.

Otherwise, I'll have to do it...on my lvl 15...in Voleria. Oh jesus.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlua:532243
    hmm I think we have people from outside the US.
    If not, I'll have to do more recruiting lol.

Otherwise, I'll have to do it...on my lvl 15...in Voleria. Oh jesus.

well if you end up doing it, you just have to stay at the enterance. That's what we (the judges) are going to to avoid combat.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Appeal

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlua View Post
    It's not a matter of CAN I spare more space, sure I could, but here is why I'm not going to.

- First of all, you listed 3 different teams there, but each has overlapping names. I don't know which team you wish to sign up

- Second, we had the 15 team limit from the start. The only reason I allowed the 16th team to sign up is because I hadn't updated my team list (still had it at 9) when the 15 teams had all posted rosters. Mime's team was actual team 15 and Trixie's teams was team 16 if you go on order of posts. However, since they didn't post the official roster, they were moved to team 16. Had I kept the roster updated, there would have been no issues and they probably would have not made the cut, even though I'm friends with them.

- Third, 16 teams is a lot of time for our judges. Each team had to do all 5 maps with only 3 people. This is going to take a while. As we don't get paid for this, I can't justify changing the rules even more and asking my team to do more than they already have to. I have a great deal of respect for them already to join my guild and help me with this contest, I can't ask them to take another hour out of their day.

- And finally, you had around 2 weeks to sign up. I know that was your first post and you maybe just found out abut the contest, but the deadline was even pushed back a week. If I let you guys in, I'll have to let every other team who wants to sign up late in. I can't do that.

I'm sorry you didn't make the cut. Look out for future contests, some of which won't be an time-extensive and won't have such a small team/member limit.
    I certainly understand your condition right here. Reading from your reply so this contest is officially held by SL but they got your guild to judge the teams? If I may know how many people you got right now to do as judges? I'm living in Melbourne so kind of in the earliest zone of time. Me & my team could probably and more than happy to help you guys with anything possible but not for reason to get in to the contest though.^,^
    Well, If that's your last decision and the best you can do at the moment then i would say thank you for the reply and I would still hope to hear good news from you before the contest. Anyway, why you post in the forum before that the last registration is 6th January 11:59 P.M? Doesn't it mean it supposed to end by next 12 hours? Well, anything I said here is just to get a clear mind for my team and everyone nothing more. Thanks for your patience and time buddy.

Cheers.
    Kholiwen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

The contest is in no way linked to Spacetime Studios other than the fact that they made the game and that they donated prizes to the contest. We are just players of the game who decided to host a contest.

You are correct with the January 6th at 11:59pm thing. I didn't think that part through well, especially if I was going to have a limited amount of teams. Considering both of those things are usually a 'one or the other thing' (either a time deadline or a team deadline), I will rethink my decision to allow your team to enter, as well as any other teams who want to enter because of the confusing description. I'll let you know my decision today at some point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    well if you end up doing it, you just have to stay at the enterance. That's what we (the judges) are going to to avoid combat.
    It's not the avoiding combat part...it's actually getting into the game that's the issue.
    Especially with no plat.

I'll have to message flip or sam or someone about this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Well what time are they gonna do their run? What part of Asia?
    My sleep schedule is all screwed up, so I might be up when they do their run.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Liem View Post
    My name haz become a new class! IM SO HAPPY! *Burst to tears*
    Now everyone will get to know me.. (:<
    Woooooop!

I knew of you way before this

Quote Originally Posted by Ardon View Post
    Well what time are they gonna do their run? What part of Asia?
    My sleep schedule is all screwed up, so I might be up when they do their run.

Since when did you ever have a sleep schedule?

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Talking Thanks for the consideration!

The contest is in no way linked to Spacetime Studios other than the fact that they made the game and that they donated prizes to the contest. We are just players of the game who decided to host a contest.

You are correct with the January 6th at 11:59pm thing. I didn't think that part through well, especially if I was going to have a limited amount of teams. Considering both of those things are usually a 'one or the other thing' (either a time deadline or a team deadline), I will rethink my decision to allow your team to enter, as well as any other teams who want to enter because of the confusing description. I'll let you know my decision today at some point.
    Wow, very shocked and excited to read your reply just now! Well, I have three group of team and i just spoken to each of them. And they willing to help by any means for the contest to let everything goes smooth. Just if any special rule and policy we need to know the way we record the time and how to put in into report file or such a thing we'll be ready to listen! Hopefully we can join you guys and same as other teams who don't have a chance and still waiting for the proposal to come through. I am praying right here, we are hoping right here. So again thank you for your reconsideration bro. Cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Is it okay if BodMastJR or maybe BodMastSNR enters on another team? You see they they aren't my alt... honest..

Because if the below aren't alts I don't know what alt names are meant to look like..

• Ipoelji operative lv40

• Ipoeljjji operative lv36

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Is it okay if BodMastJR or maybe BodMastSNR enters on another team? You see they they aren't my alt... honest..

Because if the below aren't alts I don't know what alt names are meant to look like..
    Lol.... Guy got point!

MimeRifle-Comm/40 | Radaroreilly-Eng/40
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." G.B. Shaw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

hi Bod, no that's totally different person, you can check for it by any chance. But if still too much hesitation I have another op that can replace for that
    Nyinnyin operative lv37
    Thanks anyway for noticing such error even they are not the same person actually. ^.^
    Cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Lol there was someone in my guild who changed their name to Ardonjr

But he changed it a bit after so i wouldnt get bothered by it lol

Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Wow, very shocked and excited to read your reply just now! Well, I have three group of team and i just spoken to each of them. And they willing to help by any means for the contest to let everything goes smooth. Just if any special rule and policy we need to know the way we record the time and how to put in into report file or such a thing we'll be ready to listen! Hopefully we can join you guys and same as other teams who don't have a chance and still waiting for the proposal to come through. I am praying right here, we are hoping right here. So again thank you for your reconsideration bro. Cheers.
    If you could please list a FINAL roster of your 3 players, I'd appreciate it.

And I'm a girl Although some guys do call me bro cause I play videogames lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Bod will you just join my guild already lol
    I can tell I can use your sleuth skills for good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ok ma'am kahlua, ^.^
    here is my team final roster:

TEAM 1
    Ipoelji operative lv40
    Ucadelith engineer lv40
    Kholiwen commando lv40

TEAM 2
    Mrsbroooooott operative lv40
    Taradidi engineer lv40
    Baocah commando lv40

TEAM 3
    Nyinnyin operative lv37
    Niennien engineer lv40
    Keandraazka commando lv40
    Thanks again for your generosity.

Cheers.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kholiwen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Wait you have 3 teams?

Sorry that I cannot do.
    You're going to have to pick 1 team and that's it.
    If I'm going to bend the rules, that's all I'm going to do: bend.
    I won't snap them in half lol.

Hope you understand.

edit: You also said that Nyinnyin is one of your alts...and since your forum name is Kholiwen, and Kholiwen is a lvl 40 commando on a team, I'm assuming they are both your accounts. This is against the rules of the contest anyways lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

hi Bod, no that's totally different person, you can check for it by any chance. But if still too much hesitation I have another op that can replace for that
    Nyinnyin operative lv37
    Thanks anyway for noticing such error even they are not the same person actually. ^.^
    Cheers.
    Kk, my bad, though you can't tell me that doesn't look awful suspicious tho..

Bod will you just join my guild already lol
    I can tell I can use your sleuth skills for good
    Lmao! But.. but.. that means il have to make another alt.. :/