Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can you conquer death: Voleria Edition - Registration Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bodmaster View Post

lmao! But.. But.. That means il have to make another alt.. :/
    bob you get your butt in my guild this instant
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

OKAY! Fine you win!

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ma'am Kahlua,

Oh i just get an understanding here that u give me privilege for 1 team ahead only right? Ok then ill have to say sorry to all my guild members for disappointing them tomorrow, cos i just told them that we got approved and they were all very happy but not tomorrow =.=' but anyway thanks for letting me in anyway i think i misunderstood your words 3 players for 3 teams. Well, I will have team 1 to get in the contest then. Again thanks for the privileges given ma'am. Cheers

[P.S.] fyi only all of the char name displayed are owned by individual person, none of them are alts of anybody. And even logically we can't play 2 players at the same time even if can it would not be that effective though? tell me if i'm wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

I was under the impression that you'd play with 1 character on 1 team, and then another for a different team: example that I posted above with the commando and the op.

Because of the late entry and the confusion already between who owns what character, I'll only let you guys sign up one team. Sorry, but just trying to make things fair for everyone, and this seems to be the easiest and cleanest way. Please let me know which 3 characters will be competing and I'll sign them up.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kholiwen View Post
    [P.S.] fyi only all of the char name displayed are owned by individual person, none of them are alts of anybody. And even logically we can't play 2 players at the same time even if can it would not be that effective though? tell me if i'm wrong
    There's no rule on having multiple accounts, that said its against ToS to share any account with another.

So yes it would be just as effective as you would not be running them in the same team, meaning you could run with one team, then switch to another. I know a few people that made separate accounts (email) because they didn't realize they could use alts (another char on the same account).

Now for fun they run one on device and one on chrome. As long as they do not pass that device/or let another on that PC/Mac, they are not breaking any rules as such.
    Last edited by BodMaster; 01-06-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlua View Post
    Wait you have 3 teams?

Sorry that I cannot do.
    You're going to have to pick 1 team and that's it.
    If I'm going to bend the rules, that's all I'm going to do: bend.
    I won't snap them in half lol.

Hope you understand.

edit: You also said that Nyinnyin is one of your alts...and since your forum name is Kholiwen, and Kholiwen is a lvl 40 commando on a team, I'm assuming they are both your accounts. This is against the rules of the contest anyways lol
    Just fyi our guild is called Merah Putih we are all Indonesian nationality basically and Nyinnyin is not my account ma'am just to inform you. I just said before that one can be use as a replacement for name ipoeljjji that been suspected for double account. Thanks anyway ma'am. Happy holiday ^.^

[P.S.] i also just added you on SL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I was under the impression that you'd play with 1 character on 1 team, and then another for a different team: example that I posted above with the commando and the op.

Because of the late entry and the confusion already between who owns what character, I'll only let you guys sign up one team. Sorry, but just trying to make things fair for everyone, and this seems to be the easiest and cleanest way. Please let me know which 3 characters will be competing and I'll sign them up.
    hahahaha that would be incredibly mission impossible for me myself doing the whole run? Unless i want to go with bod idea about having 2 device at the same time but still not enough for 3, need another android.hahaha But sorry i think i confused you by using the words 'me' instead of 'us', so yeah there're gonna be three of us on the team. Ipoelji is our guild master, Ucadelith is our guild member as officer, and me as Kholiwen. I also have one question so when the exact date and time we're going to do the run?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kholiwen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlua:532287
    It's not the avoiding combat part...it's actually getting into the game that's the issue.
    Especially with no plat.

I'll have to message flip or sam or someone about this.
    Time to download some free plat offers right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ardon:532300

Well what time are they gonna do their run? What part of Asia?
    My sleep schedule is all screwed up, so I might be up when they do their run.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I haven't the slightest clue. I'll be sure to ask later.

Yea like Bod said, since when do you have a sleeping schedule lol?
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

bob you get your butt in my guild this instant
    Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    OKAY! Fine you win!
    Ain't she just BOSSY?!?!

MimeRifle-Comm/40 | Radaroreilly-Eng/40
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." G.B. Shaw

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MimeRifle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Yup! Since the first time we met!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

hehe... well, now that I know it's not just me, I feel a little better... (or do I feel less special?) Hmmm...

MimeRifle-Comm/40 | Radaroreilly-Eng/40
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." G.B. Shaw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kholiwen View Post
    hahahaha that would be incredibly mission impossible for me myself doing the whole run? Unless i want to go with bod idea about having 2 device at the same time but still not enough for 3, need another android.hahaha But sorry i think i confused you by using the words 'me' instead of 'us', so yeah there're gonna be three of us on the team. Ipoelji is our guild master, Ucadelith is our guild member as officer, and me as Kholiwen. I also have one question so when the exact date and time we're going to do the run?
    We will know your time by sometime tomorrow morning. Runs will officially start Monday Eastern USA time...for all you weird Australians lol

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kahlua For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MimeRifle View Post
    hehe... well, now that I know it's not just me, I feel a little better... (or do I feel less special?) Hmmm...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi, remember that it's the sum of the five times, not a single clock from start to finish... Hope this helps clarify things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

REGISTRATION CLOSED

• Registration is now closed for team sign ups.
    • Should your team roster be incorrect or you wish to do a swap of player, you have until 11:59pm EST
    • We will take the weekend to set up a rough draft schedule for teams to run. I will have this up for you all tomorrow morning.
    • [If you are fine with the selected time slot, please post in the new thread I will be making. A simple: "Team #xx will compete at the provided time" will lock you into that time slot. Your team number is the number you currently have now. This is not the order of the teams.
    • I will be contacting all team captains (or the person who signed up the team) to determine two things:
      - Where your team is located in the world. (For giving out times, I understand if this is against TOS.)

- Which day of the week is the best for your team.

**Please Note - Due to my bad planning on this and only giving myself 2 days to make the teams, there is a chance we will have to push back the start of the contest. Depending on how many captains respond to me tonight, I will make my decision and let everyone know tomorrow. RAINDATE - Wednesday, January 11. The contest will still run for a full week regardless of the start date.

Here is the final roster of teams once again. This is it. ABSOLUTELY NO MORE TEAMS CAN SIGN UP.

Teams

1. Tameron: commando - 40, Cheonafy: engineer - 41, Rossamund: operative - 40
    2. Goiegaban: commando - 40, Huzzaridan: engineer - 37, Secretagent: operative - 40
    3. Vanille: Commando - 40, Kaytar: Engineer - 40, Quueri: Operative - 40
    4. Mercmonkey: Commando - 41, Deadlyvixen: Engineer - 41, Kizlodez: Operative - 40
    5. Ozuyucalebam: Commando - 40, Aurthurdent: Engineer - 40, Voyze: Operative - 41
    6. Flipwhiskey: Commando, Darknaut: Engineer, Beastx: Operative
    7. Riochy: Commando - 40, Fererra: Engineer - 41, Divinehawkz: Operative - 41
    8. Taresafoo: Commando - 41, Seradisarc: Engineer - 41, Kaleia: Operative - 40
    9. Bozack: Commando - 40, Fruitcake: Engineer - 40, Fiend: Operative - 40
    10. Garvhoz: Commando - 37, Tommyyphom: Engineer - 41, Secretspy: Operative - 40
    12. Rohith: Commando - 37, Bonecrusher: Engineer - 40, Andreextrom: Operative - 40
    13. Deokahidale: Commando - 41, Schtoiven: Engineer - 40, Giiesebae: Operative - 40
    13. FAARARECAB: Commando - 40, THEMURDERER: Engineer - 40, MICHAELPR: Operative - 40
    14. Trixie: Commando - 40, Killaings: Engineer - 40, Ravin: Operative - 39
    15. Liem: Commando - 40, Saiyen: Engineer - 40, Tarja: Operative - 39
    16. BOBmasta: Commando - 41, Radaroreilly: Engineer - 40, Darling: Operative - 40
    17. Kholiwen: Commando - 40, Ucadelith: Engineer - 40, Ipoelji: Operative - 40

Everyone get ready! Look out for my message and for the next thread titled :Can you conquer death: Voleria Edition - Official Time Schedule

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kahlua For This Useful Post: