YO YO YO.....finally mages got a decent staff after the bad horrorific and ebon staff.... it doesn't need to be nerfed it's ok as it is....if you at ein party and got also a tank that taunt attacks of mobs or bosses then u don't get hits and since proc duration is short u don't do any crazy damage... warriors had ebon aegis that was op af and I was happy about it cause anyways why not like to ha e someone op in my party when I farm pve... rogues where always op damage dealers as they should be anyways....yes reflect damage on mage don't really makes sence with mages skills but u can do it its not big deal...about pvp I dunno how staff is but ok to be balanced if needed... but in pve new staff is fine as it is... not very op as some say... chill guys... as I mage I was using immo staff for mobs and balance staff and dragon staff for bosses... it was about time to have a decent staff to stop using very old low level weapons... and btw balance and ds are still better for 90% of bosses than new staff but ok... yo stop cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy enjoy game