Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Arcane Legends Halloween COSTUME CONTEST!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Default The Official Arcane Legends Halloween COSTUME CONTEST!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	costume-contest.png 
Views:	894 
Size:	633.8 KB 
ID:	183083

Happy Halloween Legends! We hope you've been preparing your costumes, because it's time for a good 'ol fashioned COSTUME CONTEST!

How it Works:

Put together your favorite Halloween costume using any combination of gear, pets, vanities, weapons, and even your home, furniture, or guild hall to set the scene! Snap a screenshot and post it in the forums with your IGN and a short description of your costume.

Example Post:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rogue-scientist.png 
Views:	872 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	183084
    IGN: Remiem
    Description: I dressed up as a Mad Scientist for Halloween! Next to me is my spooky pumpkin Charlie. I used mad science experiments to turn him into my pet!

How to Win:

There are two components to winning this year's contest! First we'll give away some just-for-fun awards for the following categories, voted for by your very own STS team!:

• Scariest Costume
    • Funniest Costume
    • Best Group Costume
    • Best Character Costume (Looks like a known character from a TV show, Movie, or Book)
    • And, Most Creative Use of Environment

These awards will be for bragging rights only and are just for fun.

Then...we'll choose 3 lucky winners at random to receive 250 platinum each! Any entry is eligible to receive this prize, whether or not they win in the categories above.

Rules:

• You may submit as many entries as you like, but will only be entered once into the random drawing.
    • Your IGN must be visible in your screenshot to be eligible.
    • You may only submit entries for yourself. You may not submit entries on behalf of another player.
    • All entries must follow the Spacetime Studios TOS and Forum Rules, aka, keep it appropriate!
    • In respect of other forum viewers, please keep screenshots to a maximum height and width of 800 pixels.
    • Have fun and get creative! We can't wait to see your awesome creations.

The contest will end at 12:00am CT on November 1st. Winners will be announced on or after November 1st.

Have fun, and once again, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: