Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
I just tried this map Solo. It took me 6 mins. Same stats I posted up above. TB+ SS= Pull Set and Lvl 76 Axe+ Full 71 Arc Items minus Lvl 76 AA= Damage Set. Skills CS, Windmill, Axe, VB. Heroic Sam Base and HB with Magma AA.

Now I ran both these maps like I would do normally. TB is standard for me. I would never run a map without it, It makes cleaner faster runs. It's the best Pull Wep in game and until Sts makes something better I will continue to use from here on out as part of my Pull Set. I understand not everyone uses 2 Weps or can afford having both.

I'm not trying to discredit any Wars experiance with using the Lvl 76 Axe. My Stats are different than 99.9% of the Wars in this game. I just wanted to post my experiance using it. I like the Wep alot and it's refreshing not having to worry about getting hit to do Proc Damage as well as Mage/Pet Stuns. One of the biggest things I didn't like about Ebon Aegis.
Well...as you said your damage and stats are different then most of warriors and u got other weapon (tb) thats why u feel no problem with the dozer...but don't just think about yourself...you are rich so, you can say that...but its isn't fair for other warriors that can't afford to make theirs stats op just to make the dozer damage proc better...when i ask other warriors in game about the dozer most of them said that its not what a lv76 arcane weapon should be...well if u dont believe u can ask other warriors with average stats

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk