Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Buff the 76 arcanes.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    The problem is that new maps maps are not designed for warrior gameplay
    at new maps warrior killing mobs much faster than rogue/mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    #noob,idiot,useless,retard,poor

rogues need cover from warrior, if warrior trying overdamage rogue instead of covering - its useless warrior, nobody need damage from warrior, need cover, if rogues would need dps they would invite rogue/mage instead of warrior, so its happening atm almost with all warriors, nobody from rogues complained about "warrior doesnt do damage". good luck there to be DPS warrior haha
    For your info, warrior horn of renew heal per tick is based on damage. More damage, stronger heal per tick
    Dps war is more STR over Armor awakes thus they get more health, more dmg and their heal per tick is high. Basically they can tank
    So they are not useless, however armor build warrior can aggro more enemy but slow to heal so it's a downside toward allies if enemy have strong damage over time
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    For your info, warrior horn of renew heal per tick is based on damage. More damage, stronger heal per tick
    who cares how much it will heal, need just those 3 seconds of immortality in time

Dps war is more STR over Armor awakes thus they get more health, more dmg and their heal per tick is high. Basically they can tank
    So they are not useless, however armor build warrior can aggro more enemy but slow to heal so it's a downside toward allies if enemy have strong damage over time
    i'm not talking about str or armor awakes and jewels, in pve nobody cares full str or armor warrior in party, he can be even full gl and tank good, im telling about play style, most of warriors on forums cant even defend properly their party but asking for more damage, why so need damage? anyway warrior created for tanking, he cant overdamage rogues/mages, and even if he can - there will not point to play rogue/mage.

but for now it becoming funny tho, the most useless warriors with 2 op bugged weapons cant cover and comming to forum to ask for more damage lol. do you all think that if you get more damage u will be more welcomed in party? no.
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 11-03-2019 at 04:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

#noob,idiot,useless,retard,poor

rogues need cover from warrior, if warrior trying overdamage rogue instead of covering - its useless warrior, nobody need damage from warrior, need cover, if rogues would need dps they would invite rogue/mage instead of warrior, so its happening atm almost with all warriors, nobody from rogues complained about "warrior doesnt do damage". good luck there to be DPS warrior haha
    Well, this is YOUR vision of the game, any class imo should do whatever they want, they should be able to decide to go full damage so they can compete in getting kills in pve and pvp, if u can't protect yourself at level 76 with all the awaken possibilities than it is you who don't want to evolve and keep living in your fantasy world with your own agenda where only rogue can get kills in pve and pvp, if i choose to run a map with 3 other warrior or mage i want to be able to run it in the same time as if i where with 3 rogues, in pvp i want to be able to get as much kills as rogue or mage,

Hope you can understand this pov,

Then maybe you will stop being so arrogant and call everyone useless in game

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Well, this is YOUR vision of the game, any class imo should do whatever they want, they should be able to decide to go full damage so they can compete in getting kills in pve and pvp, if u can't protect yourself at level 76 with all the awaken possibilities than it is you who don't want to evolve and keep living in your fantasy world with your own agenda where only rogue can get kills in pve and pvp, if i choose to run a map with 3 other warrior or mage i want to be able to run it in the same time as if i where with 3 rogues, in pvp i want to be able to get as much kills as rogue or mage,

Hope you can understand this pov,

Then maybe you will stop being so arrogant and call everyone useless in game
    i saw you yesterday we were 3 rogues, 2 of those rogues die like 1 time every 20 seconds, you comming with 3 dmg skill and jugg, no horn hahahaha, are u ok that your friends die because you decided that u dont need horn and taunt upgrades in skills? or maybe you think that 3 rogues doesnt have enough dmg to finish that map? hahaha, best example of totally useless warrior. but honestly, im just glad u finally came with haste set this time, previous time u were using full set while rogues tanking and killing, you leeching as always (do i need remind that you were using wrong weapons at mobs and bosses even if u have all needed weapons?)

in pvp i want to be able to get as much kills as rogue or mage
    maybe u want also be able to die as much as rogue? i dont remember that warriors said "please reduce our defensive ability and give us dmg". all you want is dmg dmg dmg as rogues but without same deaths as rogues... such a selfish creatures
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 11-03-2019 at 04:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Megoodness if u want do damage then go to rogs if u want procs go to mage if u want no deaths go to warior simple . Dont make those characters equal whats the point if we all thesame .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

My Deep Marsh (DM) story
    When i run my favourite map with my OP rogue friends, i am enjoying this game. But, my friends are not online everytime i want to play. In that case i must run with random players (many average players and many warriors, because most good rogues do not play that map or are in their rogue parties). So, guess what. I decided i must do something about it, because i do not want boring long lasting runs. Firstly i improved my warrior with ed+bd (elite damage + boss damage awaken), i did not see big improvement, so i asked developer Futumsh, is DM normal or elite map? He answered me: normal map. So i said myself, "allright, when i do not want to have boring long lasting runs, i must improve myself with pure boss damage". Guess what, i have 150% boss damage awaken now and i am absolutely useless in random PvE. Only under rage ultimate, which last 15 sec i am able to do (with all damage skills) same damage rogue is doing with single aimed shot each 2s. So, YES, i agree, warrior class should be looked at. Warriors need rogues, while rogues do not need anyone in PvE. I am using only damage skills with vengeful blood to not stay on map for so long. Nobody is dying on my map vs mobs, because maps are easy enough to survive. I see players die in Deep Marsh only in one situation, and it is only 1x or 2x in 5 maps from Ursoths big red dot attack (but we know, that moving out of ring is the way to survive). Why would i have horn of renew in my skill set to use it on single boss there. It will only make my time worse.

My Orrick story
    At the end of October i told to my OP friends: "Let´s try change that "rogue exclusive badge" and bring a warrior on LB". They told me, it is impossible. Guess what happened, yes, i was fool and it is impossible. We did 13s time, i was like, ok i can´t compete with best from rogue class, but then we ran few more times, and for testing purpose some runs i did not attack, only taunt Orrick, when he used his skull attack. Our time was 13s. I was like, "wtf is going on" Warrior damage there went to black hole, or i don´t know, what was going on.

I stopped playing PvE actively, because i am not enjoying this game playing as warrior. Each map has boss and that is huge obstacle for warrior. I did my best, combined high boss damage with str awaken and +9 fury jewels with best gear at the moment, best pets, yet, i am still useless in boss fight. And, of course i do not want to lose my badge, titles, aps, pets, gl awaken, boss dmg awaken and go on rogue class and start over. When STS give me limited time offer to switch to rogue class transfering all my progress to that class, i would not wait a sec. All i want in PvE is enjoying maps, yet without rogues it is impossible. That is why i agree with small buffs for warrior. To stay on topic, buff to range of proc, proc dmg in PvP + reasonable buffs to skill output damage, i do not think that i want too much. Rogues will still remain unbeatable in pve, but warriors will suffer less, and that is the way to enjoy PvE. One player here described it perfectly. When warrior want small buff, everyone lose his mind.
    Last edited by Marosok; 11-03-2019 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Shorten story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

who cares how much it will heal, need just those 3 seconds of immortality in time
    You don't care. You have glow/nekro to substitute war

do you all think that if you get more damage u will be more welcomed in party? no.
    Nope but it help warrior with run when no one to join map. Because people rather join rogue & mage than to join war and have slow experience run

You should know the struggle to solo boss alone and expect we beg rogue to help and they look down to us? Hell no. I want to stand on my own feet

This forum ask buff a lil for war and it seems y'all loosing your mind.
    Last edited by Jairus980; 11-03-2019 at 05:58 AM.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    My Orrick story
    At the end of October i told to my OP friends: "Let´s try change that "rogue exclusive badge" and bring a warrior on LB". They told me, it is impossible. Guess what happened, yes, i was fool and it is impossible. We did 13s time, i was like, ok i can´t compete with best from rogue class, but then we ran few more times, and for testing purpose some runs i did not attack, only taunt Orrick, when he used his skull attack. Our time was 13s. I was like, "wtf is going on" Warrior damage there went to black hole, or i don´t know, what was going on.
    agree with this, but buffing warriors will not change that thing like "rogue exclusive badge", maybe warriors must ask devs about making maps harder?

Nope but it help warrior with run when no one to join map. Because people rather join rogue & mage rather to join war and have slow experience run
    i like to run with warriors who knows what they doing, for me its warrior with tb on mobs (or switching, but tb is a must), of course with taunt upgrades and tryings to save rogues, but now warriors comming with ebon aegis to mobs and making something crazy and not understandable, and then they surprise why nobody wants them in party lol (its about my latest expierence in maus with some of warriors from this thread)
    about new maps - i've tried with and without warrior that map with endless waves - with warrior who switching tb/ebonaegis its much faster (even if i had 2 high dmg rogues in party)
    deep marsh - same as maus
    I've tried some random runs event, warriors cant even use horn when para 1hitting most of people, tried a lot of infested/hydra runs in past, whole time while hydra/orrick were giving gold i've met only 2 warriors who can really cover and i never die even without glow, its simple, if warrior cant defend - theres no point to invite warrior; want deal damage by skills? - create rogue; want op procs - go mage

-best farm atm is farming jewels, and i'm making around 120-150 weak per every elix (by warrior), its like 1-1,2m per hour including all crafting time and preparing, nobody from rogues crying about warrior can farm so much.
    -best profitable event (imo) - pirate booty - good warrior always welcomed there in any party

OP rogue don't beg for war to help with protection (armor awakes / glow / nekro)
    OP pve rogue is full %dex awakes + %bossdmg (+some ms maybe if party really good), rogues make armor awakes mostly for pvp, in pve using armor awake because of useless warriors/mages
    well, i've begged yesterday one warrior to use tb and horn, he just laughed at 2 dying rogues and didnt change anything, so we did it trio, me as tank and 2 rogues as dd, and now that warrior in this thread asking for more dmg, absurdish... + lost some gold because need switch gl/armor sets 2-3 times per pull
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 11-03-2019 at 07:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Hope ...sts will buff the skull dozer ... it's hard to proc...and proc damage deal low damage from what I expected..

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

i saw you yesterday we were 3 rogues, 2 of those rogues die like 1 time every 20 seconds, you comming with 3 dmg skill and jugg, no horn hahahaha, are u ok that your friends die because you decided that u dont need horn and taunt upgrades in skills? or maybe you think that 3 rogues doesnt have enough dmg to finish that map? hahaha, best example of totally useless warrior. but honestly, im just glad u finally came with haste set this time, previous time u were using full set while rogues tanking and killing, you leeching as always (do i need remind that you were using wrong weapons at mobs and bosses even if u have all needed weapons?)

maybe u want also be able to die as much as rogue? i dont remember that warriors said "please reduce our defensive ability and give us dmg". all you want is dmg dmg dmg as rogues but without same deaths as rogues... such a selfish creatures
    Was a long time since i had seen rogues dying with me, the one i run with usually never die, maybe its because they use right gears? And as for pvp just check any kdr and dont tell me rogue didnt get the most kills since the game have start!! I wonder who is the selfish here loll

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Was a long time since i had seen rogues dying with me, the one i run with usually never die, maybe its because they use right gears?.....I wonder who is the selfish here loll
    whats your point here? i only asked you to use right gears and skills so those 2 rogues wont die. did you try anything to cover them? no... but comming here to cry about buffing warr dmg hahaha
    "I wonder who is selfish here" lolllllll

And as for pvp just check any kdr and dont tell me rogue didnt get the most kills
    same as most of deaths right? lol
    and about pvp 71-76: theres some warriors who farm almost every rogue 1v1, if about clashes: if there stacked 3 warriors and mage (all good geared and average skilled), need to be very skilled and have op gears to make something against that team by rogue and without mage in team (i dont see how its possible). or just more simple example, make it 4warriors vs 4rogs (same gears, same expierenced in pvp), guess who win? lol
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 11-03-2019 at 08:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

What I am wanting is to make it possible for a warrior to be able to solo maps faster and when in a party with people let him actually be able to get pve kills. I have 5000 base dmg on my warrior and it doesn't do over 8k dmg to enemies. In pvp when 2 warriors pvp it lasts for ever, rogue or mage will always dominate warrior in duels.
    The dozer proc does absolutely no damage in pvp and all rogues think thats perfectly normal? What if your bow and skills did 90dmg in pvp? I bet you would be here asking for a buff to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    What if your bow and skills did 90dmg in pvp?
    proc of new bow doing damage like that (in pvp) or less

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

To make things “fair” I guess;
    -triple the damage of proc from ‘Skull doser’.
    -double the proc rate of ‘skull doser’
    -nerf mages staff by 50%
    -nerf mages proc chance by 50%

From the pictures/videos and posts I’ve read from friends and others, this ‘Skull Doser’ proc only does about 100dmg a tick, tripling it isn’t that much help at 300 dmg a tick, but it’s a good buff.

The nerf of the mages 76 arcane staff should be fair enough from what I heard.
    One of my warrior buddies at 76 got destroyed within 10 seconds of fighting a Mage because the Mage did 30k critical damage once the staff proced. He’s a warrior with 15k armor 15.6k hp.

This should probably even things out IMO.
    Endgame PVP shouldn’t be a thing as of this expansion, they should of just made more ‘Brawler Arenas’ like the one in festerfang.

Just my thoughts, anyone know how good level 76 arcane bow is? I heard ebone hooks are better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

proc of new bow doing damage like that (in pvp) or less
    Ask them to buff bow to then. I won't mess with the thread except to support because if there is an issue like this with the weapons they need addressed.
    We spend 30mil+ for these weapons and they do absolutely nothing. I am surprised they still are over 30m, I'd expect them to hit 5m by now. Mage's weapon seems to work perfectly fine, which we did ask for a buff on mage before 76 came out.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Ask them to buff bow to then.
    for? i better ask to remove all procs from pvp and make it fair (only skillz+gears matter) and no random op procs, no cheap kills and balance stats of each class (one of reasons why lvl63 pvp still alive and cost almost same as 76 lol). Even ebon daggers proc still annoying in pvp, guess dont need tell about ebon aegis or sword? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

for? i better ask to remove all procs from pvp and make it fair (only skillz+gears matter) and no random op procs, no cheap kills and balance stats of each class (one of reasons why lvl63 pvp still alive and cost almost same as 76 lol). Even ebon daggers proc still annoying in pvp, guess dont need tell about ebon aegis or sword? lol
    Make some more pvp maps. One like festerfang outpost, one with no awakes, one with no procs, one with no awakes or procs, one with festerfang no awakes or procs, and so on.
    Hmm an option layout? Click checks for these specific things.

Like fester outpost I mean real damage, no dmg debuff. 3000dmg war crits 7500 arm rogue 2100 in outpost, 3200dmg war crits 7500 armor rogue for 700 in pvp. Rogues will do a ton of dmg in that map to.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Make some more pvp maps. One like festerfang outpost, one with no awakes, one with no procs, one with no awakes or procs, one with festerfang no awakes or procs, and so on.
    it would sound nice if there were a lot of people who play pvp, for now we have 4 pvp modes - 3 of them dead, ffa dead, ctf dead (there only flaggers/dummy farmers), forest tdm - dummy farmers and even beach tdm rarely full rooms

Like fester outpost I mean real damage, no dmg debuff.
    real damage would be if elixirs and sets wouldnt work in festerfang outpost; for me no point to buy elixirs/sets only for that type of "pvp"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Also there is a big secret to armor. A warrior only needs at max 13k armor because he does need to resist armor debuff. Armor debuff will take him to 10k~ armor which is all he needs. I tested it, a warrior with 17k armor takes the exact same amout of dmg as one with 11k armor. After armor is max then we focus on hp and dmg.