Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Buff the 76 arcanes.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I tested it, a warrior with 17k armor takes the exact same amout of dmg as one with 11k armor.
    how did you test it, if not secret? a lot of procs and dots just ignore armor (ebon sword,bow,gun, frost bolt, nox bolt,....)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    how did you test it, if not secret? a lot of procs and dots just ignore armor (ebon sword,bow,gun, frost bolt, nox bolt,....)
    Rogue with aimed shot multiple times. Didn't test any procs on it. I may make a video of it one day but rn my armor is 9k in pvp because I sold my armor awa stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

whats your point here? i only asked you to use right gears and skills so those 2 rogues wont die. did you try anything to cover them? no... but comming here to cry about buffing warr dmg hahaha
    "I wonder who is selfish here" lolllllll

same as most of deaths right? lol
    and about pvp 71-76: theres some warriors who farm almost every rogue 1v1, if about clashes: if there stacked 3 warriors and mage (all good geared and average skilled), need to be very skilled and have op gears to make something against that team by rogue and without mage in team (i dont see how its possible). or just more simple example, make it 4warriors vs 4rogs (same gears, same expierenced in pvp), guess who win? lol
    Fyi i use jug, vb and 2 attack skill, and i use ebon aegis for mob, it always do a perfect job without anyone dying and making plenty enough taunting with all the taunt available from my skills, during lich i was testing new sword, probably the only place where u have die, hence the point of this thread, BUFFING the new 76 sword

Asfor calling me a leecher, just want to remind you that it is your party who invite me, i also get constant invite from hundreds of player and you are the only one who have ever complain, so i guess my playstyle is not as bad as you saying! So instead of putting gl or ms on your set awake maybe you should get some armor,

And i also want to point out that its when i have test that new sword in pvp that u have kill me twice, hence the point of this thread, BUFFING the new 76 sword

Oh and also, before ebon aegis, 4 war vs 4 rogue would have make 4 dead war

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    So instead of putting gl or ms on your set awake maybe you should get some armor
    i didnt die, and dont have ms in maus gears (and have enough armor i guess). its your friends died who invited you haha, i wouldnt invite u as well ofc

i have test that new sword in pvp that u have kill me twice
    what did you test about pvp? im there almost every day, you are there for 15mins once per month (i dont see you there so much as other pvp warriors), no need to be surprised about your deaths, it showing only your low expierence/ping/lags/wrong awakes but nothing about new weapon (good pvp warriors staying alive longer than you, with any weapon, or even killing me)

Oh and also, before ebon aegis, 4 war vs 4 rogue would have make 4 dead war
    u mean before ebon sword mister? ebon aegis doesnt kill that much. warriors kill rogues by ebon sword. but even if u think about aegis. everyone already stopped complain about how those ebon weapons for warrior is op broken and need nerf (especially sword)

i also get constant invite from hundreds of player and you are the only one who have ever complain, so i guess my playstyle is not as bad as you saying!
    theres a lot of nubs in game who looking only at stats and invite people with higher stats, guess thats not new for anyone lol
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 11-03-2019 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

i didnt die, and dont have ms in maus gears (and have enough armor i guess). its your friends died who invited you haha, i wouldnt invite u as well ofco
    Then what are you complaining for?

what did you test about pvp? im there almost every day, you are there for 15mins once per month (i dont see you there so much as other pvp warriors), no need to be surprised about your deaths, it showing only your low expierence/ping/lags/wrong awakes but nothing about new weapon (good pvp warriors staying alive longer than you, with any weapon, or even killing me)
    I have stop going in pvp since was too busy with event and saw yt vid about new sword and was waiting they buff it before going back

u mean before ebon sword mister? ebon aegis doesnt kill that much. warriors kill rogues by ebon sword. but even if u think about aegis. everyone already stopped complain about how those ebon weapons for warrior is op broken and need nerf (especially sword)
    No i mean ebon aegis as i have done way more kill with it then with ebon sword, usually against people who cant refrain to attack when it proc

theres a lot of nubs in game who looking only at stats and invite people with higher stats, guess thats not new for anyone lol

Of course everyone is a nubs but you, you are the most pro player i ever seen in the game!! Only thing is that you seem to forget that we don't send anyone on the moon, no life are it risk here cause you know what? IT IS A GAME!!! So relax bro and stop taking this so seriously!!

Have a wonderful day
    Last edited by PatD; 11-03-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Then what are you complaining for?
    just telling that new sword is okay, same as bow no need buffs

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

The weapon is fine as it is.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kjeldran For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

just telling that new sword is okay, same as bow no need buffs
    If you have check this video( https://youtu.be/aaS7STv-2sk ) or test yourself the sword(i really doubt it),
    your comment just make you lose any credibility, it just prove that you come here to promote your own agenda,
    this is the new arcane weapon 76 and the proc need to be buff so it is at least more op than 71 arcane weapon,
    or else why bother to be up to date with gears??

Quote Originally Posted by Kjeldran View Post
    same goes for you, did you test it? did you try in pvp?

i broke my head to be able to buy it in the first days it come out, i want to feel its power, it is really disappointing right now,

please buff that proc!!
    Last edited by PatD; 11-04-2019 at 11:14 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kjeldran View Post
    You mean to tell me 90 damage a tick is ok? We are level 76 man, we got over 10000 hp. 90 dmg a tick is not even 0.1% damage. The bow and sword need fixed, the dragon sword is more op than them. A level 46 weapon is better than a weapon 30 levels higher than it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Agree 1000%, ...and the price drop even faster than i expected cuz .. the proc wasn't really good...hard to proc,and weak damage... many people choose to sell them and use ebon or tb .. disappointing

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk
    Last edited by danialazhad63; 11-04-2019 at 11:26 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danialazhad63 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

You mean to tell me 90 damage a tick is ok? We are level 76 man, we got over 10000 hp. 90 dmg a tick is not even 0.1% damage. The bow and sword need fixed, the dragon sword is more op than them. A level 46 weapon is better than a weapon 30 levels higher than it.
    Yep apparently drag sword proc does timed dmg than the 76 arcane weapon.ive tried dueling a guy who had the 76 arcane and it just depleted 3% of my health and it's really hard to proc.idk about pve
    But that's a real bad choice for pvp.ebon sword is the best there is tbh

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gamegrog For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

i want to feel its power
    you need learn game a bit... to be more powerful

or test yourself the sword(i really doubt it),
    i really doubt that u are able to check things, not enough expierence

so it is at least more op than 71 arcane weapon,
    its just 1 more proof about op broken ebon sword proc and it need to be nerfed ofc

it is really disappointing right now
    you will be okay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

you need learn game a bit... to be more powerful

i really doubt that u are able to check things, not enough expierence

its just 1 more proof about op broken ebon sword proc and it need to be nerfed ofc

you will be okay
    So relevant as usual lolll

Of course i'll be okay

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 11.51.07 AM.png
Views: 224
Size:  9.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Rogues. You complain and call warriors noob, poor, stupid, useless, in pve because we don't do enough damage to enemies. You call us noobs, idiots, useless f's, retards, poor in pvp when we can't kill anyone because we don't do enough damage.

So we go to the devs and try to ask them to help us. You rogues appear on our threads and go against us for trying to improve our selves so we are useful. One question, wtf?
    IMO, Warriors are supposed to be like a protector, that must make Rogues or Mages keep alive, then the damage dealers supposed to be Rogues;
    Those rogues who called warriors noob poor stupid bla bla bla are suffering from mental illness.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Inu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inu View Post
    IMO, Warriors are supposed to be like a protector, that must make Rogues or Mages keep alive, then the damage dealers supposed to be Rogues;
    Those rogues who called warriors noob poor stupid bla bla bla are suffering from mental illness.
    At this point in game, IMO, All class should be able to be a damage dealer with just some advantage for each class,

let's be real, a warrior is a huge mass of muscles train for war, of course he absorb damage but if he hit, bones should break and teeth should fall!!

Rogues should have the dexterity to dodge enough to protect themselves and mage should have good enough spell to protect themselves with their magic.

Anyway, a warrior is by definition a fighter, not a passive character who heal and absorb damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default Buff the 76 arcanes.

At this point in game, IMO, All class should be able to be a damage dealer with just some advantage for each class,

let's be real, a warrior is a huge mass of muscles train for war, of course he absorb damage but if he hit, bones should break and teeth should fall!!

Rogues should have the dexterity to dodge enough to protect themselves and mage should have good enough spell to protect themselves with their magic.

Anyway, a warrior is by definition a fighter, not a passive character who heal and absorb damage.
    As I expected this kind of Reply will come
    Just sharing some thoughts :P everyone has different opinions.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

This sounds like rogue/mages should only protect themselfs hahaha, and only warrior must deal damage (btw i didnt know that rogues make full dex only for higher dodge :3 thank you mister)
    dodge in this game = nothing, only helps vs mages in pvp (those who use guns), in pve i would like to have 0 dodge if i use ebon daggers.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

This sounds like rogue/mages should only protect themselfs hahaha, and only warrior must deal damage (btw i didnt know that rogues make full dex only for higher dodge :3 thank you mister)
    dodge in this game = nothing, only helps vs mages in pvp (those who use guns), in pve i would like to have 0 dodge if i use ebon daggers.
    "At this point in game, IMO, All class should be able to be a damage dealer"

Stop deforming what we are writing please, i clearly state that all 3 class should be a damage dealer

thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Buff the 76 arcanes.

Hahahaha from what you typed, seems that you got the wrong class x((
    If you want to be a dmg dealer, get a rogue or mage class

Let me ask you one more time, what is Warrior’s heal shield and Vengeance??

U dont know enough about rogues dexterity lmao how can rogue dodge all attacks X(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

It seems that this patds never did pvp, he always become the dmg dealer in pve since none wants to be with him in the same map :/
    If rogue or mage can protect theirself in PVP, warrior is NOTHING