Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So, what are we going to do..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Nerfing old maps to force people to play new maps is not the way to go, new lesser geared players need a map in which they can build their character from so killing an easy farming map will really only hurt the game in the long run, instead just buff the new maps loot and vendor to make them more desirable to farm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

-Dimishing returns on Awakenings

- Class specific Awakenings

-Global nerf on Crit

- adjustment to Aim shot and Windmill( Some Warr skill anyways), to balance out insane Damage gap.

- Super elite maps that drop corresponding loot

- party buff system. 3 class map buff.

- Not a big Pvper but Pvp Leaderboards wouldnt hurt your game.

- class specific set items. Why do you keep all bonuses the same when 2 classes are underpowered? Doesnt make sense at all.

- Repeatable quests in lvl 56+ maps

- Remove Hardcore prerequisite of having a lvl 70(?cant remember).

- increase basic character movement speed. Why make it so painful? Youre making people feel like they are wasting time considering how frustratingly slow you are.

Allow opening of multiple, same type eggs.

- involve your community more. You are allowed to include the people that help make this game more if you have hard choices to make. Gauge your players wants and needs.

- Stay Classy

Would just like to say that a "fix" for AL would have to be systematic, its not just flip a switch like some think.

GL and TY for reading.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

this game is dead. i said what i said

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I just play the events. And while doing that, gradually (and slowly) leveling my main char.

When there is no event ongoing, I just play other games.

And yeah, I miss the good old times, but it is what it is...
    Jiarijiba / Jiablast / Jiaroxx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thegoodsir View Post
    Nerfing old maps to force people to play new maps is not the way to go, new lesser geared players need a map in which they can build their character from so killing an easy farming map will really only hurt the game in the long run, instead just buff the new maps loot and vendor to make them more desirable to farm.
    Yes, I agree. It's not fair on lower levels or poorer players to not be given the chance to loot much needed gold but unfortunately high level players who have plenty take advantage of esg.
    It's like being between a rock and a hard place trying to keep everyone happy. I've read all the posts and honestly didn't expect such a response, it's overwhelming and just proves that AL is a much loved game, otherwise people would not have taken the time to post so many good suggestions to keep it alive.
    Most players do miss the thrill of looting something worthwhile, maybe that would be a good start, also updating the token vendors as some suggested, story tokens especially.
    Being able to farm eggs would be useful to hardcore players too and although I don't PvP, the game would benefit if it was back.
    Sorry to have hi-jacked your post.
    The first bit was a reply to you, the rest was me rambling on. I'll zip it now. 🤐

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Yes, I agree. It's not fair on lower levels or poorer players to not be given the chance to loot much needed gold but unfortunately high level players who have plenty take advantage of esg.
    It's like being between a rock and a hard place trying to keep everyone happy. I've read all the posts and honestly didn't expect such a response, it's overwhelming and just proves that AL is a much loved game, otherwise people would not have taken the time to post so many good suggestions to keep it alive.
    Most players do miss the thrill of looting something worthwhile, maybe that would be a good start, also updating the token vendors as some suggested, story tokens especially.
    Being able to farm eggs would be useful to hardcore players too and although I don't PvP, the game would benefit if it was back.
    Sorry to have hi-jacked your post.
    The first bit was a reply to you, the rest was me rambling on. I'll zip it now. ��
    Good suggestions susie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

I dont know if you ever tried new maps but doesn't seem like, new maps are pretty easy.
    We all were newbies and undergeared once and had to grind and work to improve.
    If after all you still didn't realize, elite southern gates is killing the game.

Ps : forgot to say in my 1st post, but FYI elite southern gates is being BOTTED by many players, including LB players ofc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

And what do you mean exactly by new lesser geared players? New players Lvling or Lvl 76 players who are undergeared and etc? If you meant new players Lvling then just add Gold Chests in those Vendors(Maus already has this). If you mean Lvl 76...The Varden Vally maps are already easy enough. And can be easily turned into a "Easy Farming Map". The reality is Sts needs to hit the Kill Switch on ESG and Maus Gold Drops or nothing will change. Leaving these maps the way they are is what is hurting this game in the long run.

Guess I decided to post again in here lol 😂
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    I dont know if you ever tried new maps but doesn't seem like, new maps are pretty easy.
    We all were newbies and undergeared once and had to grind and work to improve.
    If after all you still didn't realize, elite southern gates is killing the game.

Ps : forgot to say in my 1st post, but FYI elite southern gates is being BOTTED by many players, including LB players ofc
    Its not esg that is killing the game.

the game is mostly inactive because the expansion is not what many had hoped for.

Thats whats "killing the game" as you put it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    And what do you mean exactly by new lesser geared players? New players Lvling or Lvl 76 players who are undergeared and etc? If you meant new players Lvling then just add Gold Chests in those Vendors(Maus already has this). If you mean Lvl 76...The Varden Vally maps are already easy enough. And can be easily turned into a "Easy Farming Map". The reality is Sts needs to hit the Kill Switch on ESG and Maus Gold Drops or nothing will change. Leaving these maps the way they are is what is hurting this game in the long run.

Guess I decided to post again in here lol
    Hate the break it to you but we are just players, if there was truly a problem with the gold flow into the economy dont you think the devs would have nerfed it along time ago? Didnt you admit like a week ago that you dont even farm? I could swear that was you..if not my bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Hate the break it to you but we are just players, if there was truly a problem with the gold flow into the economy dont you think the devs would have nerfed it along time ago? Didnt you admit like a week ago that you dont even farm? I could swear that was you..if not my bad.
    The Devs make mistakes all the time. Why do you think so many players are bringing up this topic of ESG if it wasn't a issue to begin with? I farm and grind for the fun of it, because I naturally enjoy grinding hard. I came from Order and Chaos where that was the fundamental of the game, not using Gold Loot Gear. Do I farm gold with GL Gear no, I'm a Plat Buyer. The only time I have was the last Pirate Booty event, and that was only because I didn't want to be bored during event. I had maybe 300% GL...And didn't make anything.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 11-04-2019 at 10:05 AM.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    The Devs make mistakes all the time. Why do you think so many players are bringing up this topic of ESG if it wasn't a issue go begin with? I farm and I grind for the fun of it, because I naturally enjoy grinding hard. I came from Order and Chaos where that was the fundamental of the game not using Gold Loot Gear. Do I farm gold with GL Gear no, I'm a Plat Buyer. The only time I have was the last Pirate Booty event that was only because I didn't want to he bored during event. I had maybe 300% GL...And didn't make anything.
    They bring up esg because they are pretty much clueless as to how to fix the game. If the new maps were desirable to farm...guess what? People would actually go there! No need to bother with old maps when new ones offer better incentives.

I have over 700 friends and when i look at my fl, no one is doing esg lol.

Also i saw only 2 people bring up esg "so many"

Have a nice day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

They bring up esg because they are pretty much clueless as to how to fix the game. If the new maps were desirable to farm...guess what? People would actually go there! No need to bother with old maps when new ones offer better incentives.

Have a nice day
    0k with over 700 Friends if they not in ESG where are they then? Maus? And you should go back and reread this entire thread I counted more than 2 people. And there is some who didn't bring it up but agreed with the ones who did. And I'm not sure if your calling me clueless with that remark but my 2nd Post touched on adding better drops and etc to new maps.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 11-04-2019 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Ok nerfing gold drops from esg or maus doesn't change the problem.tbh I've seen many new players earn gold by farming esg and grinding there.i know that esg is kinda outdated but if the gold drops only in new maps how the new players can earn some gold.and plus be careful for what we ask coz after esg being nerfed pls don't say that the new maps are boring too.i am not being disrespectful but this is the truth.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamegrog For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

What about a restriction to enter ESG, the higher the level of the player, the less gold you receive from it. This way new players can still earn gold there

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Silentkill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    What about a restriction to enter ESG, the higher the level of the player, the less gold you receive from it. This way new players can still earn gold there
    A great thought. But a easy way around a Lvl restriction for Gold Farming at that map, is a player making a Twink Gold Farm character.
    And tbh how much time does a new player need to be spending Lvl 56-76 Lvling to endgame? A week or two Max? Where the best item drops and gold drops should be(But atm it's not).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    I wonder if a Dev has even bothered to read or take interest in this thread

That's really the main thing I won't bore you guys to death with my explanation of how the game is dying etc as that seems to have been clearly covered already
    JustG made a thread asking for ways to improve the game and what we would like to see. There is nothing on this thread thats new to the Devs and hasnt already been discussed

A long list was made of the things we wanted changed and wanted to see. Guess how many of these changes were implemented?

Save yourselves the disappointment is all i can say to you all...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    JustG made a thread asking for ways to improve the game and what we would like to see. There is nothing on this thread thats new to the Devs and hasnt already been discussed

A long list was made of the things we wanted changed and wanted to see. Guess how many of these changes were implemented?

Save yourselves the disappointment is all i can say to you all...
    I hope devs show us that they have interest in what we have to say.

23.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    I hope devs show us that they have interest in what we have to say.
    The suggestions that we agree with do make it into the game over time. I would note that quite a few improvements and fixes have been added to the game this year ;-)

I see quite a few good suggestions in this thread. We do appreciate the input!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Have a nice day
    Why would you farm a map that doesn’t drop anything if ESG drops you 10,000+ gold every run, and you can do it in 30 seconds?

I support an ESG nerf and I also think new maps should drop more gold/better loot. I don’t remember saying the new maps are desirable to farm. And I don’t see anyone else saying that. You’re just making things up to support your idea, and you’re the only one in this thread with that.
    Retired