Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So, what are we going to do..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Default So, what are we going to do..

When we log in what's the point? I've seen less and then less players online. The gap from level 50 to 76 is far too wide, the Vardan map is like a ghost town, people are reduced to visiting Festerfang to relieve their boredom in between waiting for the daily grind of dailies.
    Meanwhile, those of us who are capped and don't PvP are arguing about level 76 weapons we don't need because for some unknown reason, we still farm Maus. Oh yes, silly me, we farm Maus because that's the only remotely interesting place left for us.
    Some of us still help the lower levels, give them pets, get them through their dailies knowing full well that they'll get bored and leave before they have capped.
    Yes, we do have many events but why?
    I just want to finish this by asking someone, what's happening?

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    When we log in what's the point? I've seen less and then less players online. The gap from level 50 to 76 is far too wide, the Vardan map is like a ghost town, people are reduced to visiting Festerfang to relieve their boredom in between waiting for the daily grind of dailies.
    Meanwhile, those of us who are capped and don't PvP are arguing about level 76 weapons we don't need because for some unknown reason, we still farm Maus. Oh yes, silly me, we farm Maus because that's the only remotely interesting place left for us.
    Some of us still help the lower levels, give them pets, get them through their dailies knowing full well that they'll get bored and leave before they have capped.
    We are getting a lot of events to fight the boredom and mausoleum has the best gold loot even if you have no gl you can farm coffers and also festerfang and valley are just boring af every expansion is getting worse which made me decide i only play this game for events

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to picklewickles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ignorance:
    Devs are ignorant and acting childish,few people cried that Ursoth bosses were easy so they overbuff current bosses,and they are even proud of doing that like they did something good.....
    Greediness:
    Rich players becoming even richer and most of them are capable of doing whatever it takes to get even more gold while poorer players are getting poorer
    Toxicity:
    Interesting word that i chose right?Some of you will tt me saying i am same but i am just giving you facts.Community is getting worse and worse and seeing how many people just start talking sh*t if you say any true fact why would someone new even come in game....

Laziness:
    This one is for devs too...Ban me if you want but i am just trying to say some facts....How do you screw up every single major update and every single event.I cant understand that,i simply cant.....Just test it by yourself and some amount of people before you put it into game...
    These are key words for me that are killing this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

U have got a point there
    Kinda makes me wonder that why I play this game itself.
    I mean all I do is gold farming and nothing else.
    Maps are boring idk y honestly.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamegrog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Guess I only play this game because of the friendships I have in the game, that’s all I guess.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I cant add anything to this, Susie, other than the fact that sts signed their own death with this expansion (not immediately but its coming slowly and people start realizing it now), heck when I go to Vardan Valley Towne there are like 2-3 people in the town!

This expansion was their last chance to revive AL, in my friend list are 200 people and a lot of them only join back to the game on the release date of a new expansion to see if its worth playing again, and all of them quit again after the 1st day and it says Last online 2 months ago etc.

Game is not in a good state, Sts didn’t take the chance to make a good expansion and so they are getting what they deserve, this sounds harsh but is true nonetheless

I can bet that 80% of player activity is solely because they come online 10 minutes to chat with friends/guildies. Theres nothing to do tbh

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Silentkill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It's been a dead game lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

stop whining guys and be thankful. Sts have been doing awesome job and they are working hard to bring us more. Learn to appreciate and be thankful of them because as far as i have ventured i cant see another game as great as this.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gilsooon For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    stop whining guys and be thankful. Sts have been doing awesome job and they are working hard to bring us more. Learn to appreciate and be thankful of them because as far as i have ventured i cant see another game as great as this.
    It's very nice of sts that they brought us a new map but its pointless to play so is festerfang i am thankful that they are trying but its just not working
    Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to picklewickles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

This is also true
    Honestly never seen a game like arcane legends
    It's finely tuned graphics and it'd different than other mmo rpg games.
    Wish this game hit big like coc,pubg...ect

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gamegrog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

probably an event like "expansions 51-76 are cancelled"(millennial language) and so we are all sent back to the 36 expansion time and STS can fix what the apparently did wrong. I guess they kinda did this with hardcore mode.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowronn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Yes I have always said this about AL and that's why it's so disheartening to see how much it's changed.
    People are just coming online to play events and who can blame them?
    I still log in everyday to chat or maybe help a few guild members but I'm not finding it immersive. What do you do when you log in? Please tell me. What can you buy with tokens? Where do you go? There's nothing to farm but gold in Maus. No eggs drop, no gear worth mentioning. I have seen capped players farming elite chests in Nordr for goodness sake just for something to do.
    The thrill of looting something valuable has long gone. It's all about crafting now and events.
    In between events we used to farm eggs, gear and crates.
    I know one thing, I'm in the majority because I've seen what people are saying in-game and I'm not whining and neither are the people who say the same. I'm just asking one thing, what is going to happen?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

yes, i believe this game needed a break by way of having commercials etc..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

indeed true that the thrill of the game has been eased, hoping for sts to appease us by having some more of grinding spots. Like how we grind planar arena before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Maybe putting Lvl 76 Mythic Weps in Vendor will make the maps more active.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Maybe it's time to take a break if you're not having fun or enjoying what's happening in game right now. I'm not saying that in a malicious way, but it doesn't make sense to keep doing something you're not happy with. For what it's worth I do agree there isn't as much to do as we've had in the past.
    In addition to this I've also noted the following:

-Multiple currencies for items no longer wanted. Maybe these could be used for something else in game i.e. 100 story coins for 10 ankhs. Just an example.
    -Elite Golden chest removed from Arena.
    -Arena has not been updated in years with any of the newer bosses.
    -Crate token vendors with older gear that has been nerfed.
    -Farmable elite legendary gears removed as the number of maps have been reduced. Remember Architect, Magma items and Entombed hammer?
    -Farmable eggs, with the exception of Nekro, are not worth farming.
    -Crates removed from Km3 and Nordr. *This was partially the communities fault so this may be a moot point.
    -Craftable gear that can't be upgraded. I remember the anger when many found out the Glintstone set would not apply in the next expansion given the amount of farming it took to craft.
    -Non tradeable items. I've played more Rpgs than I care to mention but I've rarely seen items farmed or earned restricted.
    -The reduction of maps from 5 to 3 to 1. Even if the map is Rng it's still the same map. It just feels like busy work, I know rpgs are a grind but atleast switching maps took out the monotony.

With that in mind ALOT of good changes were made I'm sure I don't have to list. However, the new editions with the older style of the game would easily make this a homerun as there was something for everyone. Plat buyers can open crates, Free players can farm and save gold for gear, and anyone that did not want to farm crates could farm eggs and legendary gear.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Verbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Sts clearly did a mistake by introducing gold loot system to the game as it will bring huge inbalance in the Al economy.luck is useless now a days

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gamegrog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

I remember the good times when u all actually counted for was a nice lucky reroll on elite map grinded for 25 minutes, not just brainless running ESG to kill boss, grab gold and leave...

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegrog View Post
    Sts clearly did a mistake by introducing gold loot system to the game as it will bring huge inbalance in the Al economy.luck is useless now a days

Incorrect. In fact if it wasn't for gold loot many players would not be able to keep playing as there are not many items to be farmed of value.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default So, what are we going to do..

Nothing.
    It is just a video game. Enjoy the game for what it is, if you are not enjoying it then you should try a new game. Its about having fun and being happy.
    Stop worrying about things you cant control. Make new friends if the old ones are off, sooner or later everyone will go offline

PS: Its not only AL the whole mobile mmo market is kinda down, Battle royal/MOBA and Looter Shooter games are trending and they make more profit for studios because they are cheap to develop with same long term revenue potential.

All sts games are free with no restrictions or VIP system, the only reason AL is surviving is the year full of different events. So its natural for devs to spend more time on events than other things so cut them some slack.
    World will be a better and peaceful place if people learn to appreciate the difference in opinion.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post: