Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post
I quit maybe 1.5 to 2 years ago. I just returned about three days ago. As a returning player, here are my thoughts:

First, I wasn’t surprised by the huge experience gaps needed to level up since it was the same with the previous expansions. However, to be honest, a lot of people got bored just leveling up even with the xp rewards from daily quests. It slowed down the pace of a lot of people. I know the intent of STS was to make the players play a bit slowly so they don’t get bored after capping. This obviously had the opposite effect. Others capped so quickly, I myself is still at level 71. Why would I rush getting to level 76 when people are farming the older maps? I even hear the new 76 arcanes are performing worse than the older ones. Less capped players and better gold drips in maus results to….. dead “new” maps.

Second, inflation. I believe it is too late to do anything about it. Just keep farming and you'll be fine. However, may I just say that if STS wants people to migrate to the new maps (I might anger some people here), put the best gold rates and loots at the new maps. This way, players will have to level up and play the new maps instead of choosing to stay at a lower level and just farm in maus at that level.

Third, maybe create an specifically for the new map or the capped players. They are, after all, probably the most bored people right now. Capping and having to go back to older maps. Again, I am still at level 71 so please don’t bother saying how unfair it would be. It is sort of unfair being level-limited event but they did the grind that others did not so maybe that deserves some reward.

Last, keep the pets coming!
I think I remember you! It might have been in a line chat from a guild, but I certainly remember the name.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk